Creepset Boston- Woman chased down a man she says was filming her “crotch and backside

Options
Young_Chitlin
Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited November 2015
    Options
    If he was black she wouldnt have even approached him,and she woulda just called the cops. He got it easy. #whiteprivilege
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She should of called the cops for filming a raggedy ? . You should only creepset something ridiculously amazing or a phat azz
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I won't condone it if he did the ? but by her logic she shouldn't be filming him. Give him your phone. All she managed to do was make herself look dumb instead of doing the smart thing and catch him in the act. SMH
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    grYmes wrote: »
    I won't condone it if he did the ? but by her logic she shouldn't be filming him. Give him your phone. All she managed to do was make herself look dumb instead of doing the smart thing and catch him in the act. SMH

That was the whole point..giving him a dose of his own medicine.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He could of easily just act like she wasn't there. He just wanted to entertain her.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he should have killed her
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He should invest in one of those drones this holiday season
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

Maybe so, but unless there's proof of him actually committing the act he's probably not loosing too much sleep over it. If she knew he did it than its not hard to pretend you're looking at a text and catch his ass. She just looked ? crazy with that video.
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    One of the reasons i dont creepset other than it being lame

I wouldve ran if she caught me
    Pretty sure she couldnt catch me
    White people always trip and fall when theyre running

Lol
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought it might've been fake at first, but I think it's real just going by the way dude was acting.

The chick sounded overly dramatic, but the creeper looked genuinely annoyed.

We're everywhere.

g4ZVIhF.jpg
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all keep it up with that bhllshit hall gonna get your ass shipped bynsomebodies husband or man oneday
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Maybe so, but unless there's proof of him actually committing the act he's probably not loosing too much sleep over it. If she knew he did it than its not hard to pretend you're looking at a text and catch his ass. She just looked ? crazy with that video.

She looks crazy for filming a ? who was just taking pictures of her, a stranger? Not the creepy ass man violating a random woman's privacy...
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he might be a creep because he wasn't walking anywhere...lol
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well... ? you...

... No ? you
  • deadeye
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

She looks crazy for filming a ? who was just taking pictures of her, a stranger? Not the creepy ass man violating a random woman's privacy...

@Westie

Your privacy can't be violated in a public place.

Her privacy would've only been violated if he attempted to take photos of her private area (under her dress).....or if he took pics of her in a restroom, dressing room, or if he was a peeping tom taking pictures of her through the window of her home.

Other than that, the gentleman.......or "creepy ass man".......didn't do anything illegal.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

@Westie

Her privacy would've only been violated if he attempted to take photos of her private area (under her dress).....or if he took pics of her in a restroom, dressing room, or if he was a peeping tom taking pictures of her through the window of her home.

Other than that, the gentleman.......or "creepy ass man".......didn't do anything illegal.

"Woman chased down a man she says was filming her 'crotch and backside' "

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    One of the reasons i dont creepset other than it being lame

I wouldve ran if she caught me
    Pretty sure she couldnt catch me

White people always trip and fall when theyre running

This was funny when i read it, but after seeing thie vid im beside myself hahahaha

I can picture a ? nh just slowly go from a walk, to brisk walk, to jog, to full 40 yard dash as her voice raise n more people pull up
  • S2J
    edited November 2015
    Options

@Westie Perhaps you're not aware, but all your posts are in the form of loaded, self answered questions.

Its annoying.

Westie b like: So a woman cant do anything a man can do even though we have been fighting for our rights for a hundred years?
  • S2J
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

@Westie Perhaps you're not aware, but all your posts are in the form of loaded, self answered questions.

Its annoying.

Westie b like: So a woman cant do anything a man can since even though we have been fighting for our rights for a hundred years?
    And all your posts are unfunny. You give yourself props for things that really don't mean ? . You are rather self important, but nobody else gives a ? about a single thing you have to say. You are not insightful honey, since we want to talk about posting styles. To sum it up, you're pretty ? whack. Underneath that faux sense of intelligence, I read someone who gets laid maybe once a year and just wants to be noticed. I was just polite enough to keep that to myself, but since you want to share .....

No question marks!!

ani-chuck_norris-thumbs_up.gif
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    lmaoooo that's what his ? ass gets. He should've trolled her ass tho. Once I realized I was busted I would've went full ? .

giphy.gif

• deadeye
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

@Westie

"Woman chased down a man she says was filming her 'crotch and backside' "

@Westie

Did you hear about the time I thought I saw AK47 at Walmart?

What a wonderful time to be alive.

JuY1TCd.gif
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not condoning this, but as long as you are in public space, you give up your right for privacy. As long as you aren't recording defamatory images or sex it's fair game.