The Official - Lil Wayne - 'No Ceilings 2’ Discussion (Thanksgiving 2K15 @8PM EST)

Options

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Fabs summertime shootout is far better.

Go.listen to it then
  • d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    This ? is ass.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? trash. Tbh cant even listen to wayne anymore same ? he spits on different tracks
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Triple recycle bin status

@KillaCham told wayne to make a decent mixtape on thanksgiving and he pulled a monizzle. "wayneeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Jesus Christ Weezy :( what happened ??

Either Wayne needs a new ghostwriter or he needs to hang out with Kanye West, NaS, RZA or somebody who can give him a structure, talk to him as an OG and really help him aim his focus. He's so versatile that he's going all over the place, incoherence has always been Wayne's problem with albums. When he gets to feature and only has to freestyle in one verse about nothing he KILLS it but when he has to sit down and structure an album or tape as a package, he's just all over the place and the end product a mess SMMFH.

If he doesn't link up with one consistent producer or OG to change that he's going to end up like 50 Cent

What happened ? ain't had a dope mixtape since the original no ceilings. You are acting like wayne ain't been fell off mixtape wise and album wise. 2 hours ago you were on the other thread talm like "all he needs to do is find a spark and hell start killing the game". No ? hes a past prime rapper who don't got it no more. This ? is kobe bryant right now a worn out injury ridden guard who was once great but not anymore.

Poor sion. ? as naive as a 1st grader. "Yeah birdman is going to set wayne free and he's gunna start spitting fire in 2015". Lol cmon bruh.
  • 270crownst
    270crownst Members Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? went auto tune mad on this mixtape...what happend to u wayne...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are y'all surprised?

Like free weezy didn't come out a lil while ago?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Why are y'all surprised?

Like free weezy didn'tc come out a lil while ago?

word these ? act like Wayne hasn't been rappin the same verse for damn near a decade
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Of course the IC usual hate Wayne brigade gonna post in the no ceilings thread first . Gotta see respectable reason posters post their opinion first
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically Glory was just an old track....because there's no way he could've made that track in 2014/15
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew this would be trash lol
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Of course the IC usual hate Wayne brigade gonna post in the no ceilings thread first . Gotta see respectable reason posters post their opinion first

Yea it's the usual ? , these the same ? that go thru his ? looking for lines they can call wack.

I ain't listen yet but if it's wack I'll say it's wack
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Jesus Christ Weezy :( what happened ??

Either Wayne needs a new ghostwriter or he needs to hang out with Kanye West, NaS, RZA or somebody who can give him a structure, talk to him as an OG and really help him aim his focus. He's so versatile that he's going all over the place, incoherence has always been Wayne's problem with albums. When he gets to feature and only has to freestyle in one verse about nothing he KILLS it but when he has to sit down and structure an album or tape as a package, he's just all over the place and the end product a mess SMMFH.

If he doesn't link up with one consistent producer or OG to change that he's going to end up like 50 Cent

What happened ? ain't had a dope mixtape since the original no ceilings. You are acting like wayne ain't been fell off mixtape wise and album wise. 2 hours ago you were on the other thread talm like "all he needs to do is find a spark and hell start killing the game". No ? hes a past prime rapper who don't got it no more. This ? is kobe bryant right now a worn out injury ridden guard who was once great but not anymore.

Poor sion. ? as naive as a 1st grader. "Yeah birdman is going to set wayne free and he's gunna start spitting fire in 2015". Lol cmon bruh.

When you gonna fight KillaCham ?

You a grown man running from another grown man LOLOL cmon bruh.

you running from the points i am making on the thread. this is the reason where you discuss hip hop. I ain't wasting any of my time meeting up with ? chamdusky. who you met up with and fought on the reason?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tired of the ? autotune..
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Yea it's the usual ? , these the same ? that go thru his ? looking for lines they can call wack.

I ain't listen yet but if it's wack I'll say it's wack

f11df0a49788cfbab44f22d03d236ef8.gif

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll listen to it when I get to the crib. OG no ceilings is classic though
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Back 2 Back is a disappointment.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Triple recycle bin status

@KillaCham told wayne to make a decent mixtape on thanksgiving and he pulled a monizzle. "wayneeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
    This is a rough period for Wayne right now. Have some class.

Get well soon ...make better music soon, Weezy.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? a classic!!
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Only kept Poppin cause of Curren$y
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh somebody please get Curren$y and Gillie da Kid on the phone please? Tell them there's a new ghostwriting position available on the YMCMB label
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Damn first 8 tracks r trash wtf happen b2b was wack too i didnt even.listen to the rest damn that autotune trash smh wow
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if my ? siqnih say he cant make it thru there, idk what to say.

i told him earlier i aint have no hope for it tho. ion even wanna listen to it but i may check for my self soon. i had a feelin he'd tarnish the no ceilings name i know how kobe fans feelin right now.