..."First Time" stories.

Options

Comments

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    were yall using condoms your first time? i aint never used a condom, except my first time, but that lasted 2 strokes and she asked how it was and im like "eh...." so she took it off. goat.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tried using a condom but it was too small so I smashed without it
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Condoms were used with my first for every sex session.

I didn't go raw till I met my 2nd bf.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    Bruh. My first real time I had no idea how sex really worked...

It was hilariously etherous...a chick who actually pulled me in the mall was trying to go, but I had a girl at the time and I didn't believe in cheating.

My girl was holding out cuz she knew I was a ? and since her first time wasn't special she wanted mines to be. And if y'all paid attention to any of my other stories y'all know I really didn't like any of my girlfriends before my wife. So one chick holding out while another was ready to go was grounds for dismissal.

I held on for a little bit longer, but after a disastrous valentines weekend... We broke it off, and I was free to start smashing...

So I ordered shorty up, and we at my house watching galaxy quest. I was the last in the crew to still be a ? , and at this point I was just ready to get out there, so I just started making super aggressive power moves. A ? was 20, and by now I had no room for fronting, either we ? or not...

To my surprise she was mad receptive to my advances.. Everything but pulling her ? out.,.. Them ? were huge, and I guess she was self conscious, but I would not be denied...

Once everything was out, I was ready to go in...

Fore play?? What's that??.... ? ? deep from the jump... ? She damn near hopped out the bed... Talking bout too much, my ? think it's cuz she can't take it... So I'm all like

You scared yo, want me to take it slow?

She like yea... So I eased back in.. ? was good, a little too good, cuz from the combination of her wetter and wetter, her moaning, and the visual of a naked woman under me, it was too much for a young g to handle..

If I gave her a good two minutes I'd be lying..

I tried to play off the nut by turning her over and switching positions... But by that point I was just pushing rope.. And she knew it and started laughing..... You need a moment to get yourself together??.... Pure ether, my lil man went to sleep, and refused to wake up...

After a few minutes of her just knocking him around trying to get him to wake up, she was like, maybe I should just go.... Double ether...

Never talked to her again...

i always wonder how @LadyDu feels when @DWO be dropping intricate stories like this about sexual ? or previous relationships.

Probably doesn't give a f*** being as how Du disliked every broad he's dealt wit.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It was hilariously etherous...a chick who actually pulled me in the mall was trying to go, but I had a girl at the time and I didn't believe in cheating.

My girl was holding out cuz she knew I was a ? and since her first time wasn't special she wanted mines to be. And if y'all paid attention to any of my other stories y'all know I really didn't like any of my girlfriends before my wife. So one chick holding out while another was ready to go was grounds for dismissal.

I held on for a little bit longer, but after a disastrous valentines weekend... We broke it off, and I was free to start smashing...

So I ordered shorty up, and we at my house watching galaxy quest. I was the last in the crew to still be a ? , and at this point I was just ready to get out there, so I just started making super aggressive power moves. A ? was 20, and by now I had no room for fronting, either we ? or not...

To my surprise she was mad receptive to my advances.. Everything but pulling her ? out.,.. Them ? were huge, and I guess she was self conscious, but I would not be denied...

Fore play?? What's that??.... ? ? deep from the jump... ? She damn near hopped out the bed... Talking bout too much, my ? think it's cuz she can't take it... So I'm all like

She like yea... So I eased back in.. ? was good, a little too good, cuz from the combination of her wetter and wetter, her moaning, and the visual of a naked woman under me, it was too much for a young g to handle..

I tried to play off the nut by turning her over and switching positions... But by that point I was just pushing rope.. And she knew it and started laughing..... You need a moment to get yourself together??.... Pure ether, my lil man went to sleep, and refused to wake up...

After a few minutes of her just knocking him around trying to get him to wake up, she was like, maybe I should just go.... Double ether...

i always wonder how @LadyDu feels when @DWO be dropping intricate stories like this about sexual ? or previous relationships.

So you at her to it and makes sure she reads it while putting a sly ass hater remark on there..... Nice....
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't plan on doing it ahead of time and wasn't going to stop to get a condom. Plus, at 15, where you getting one from? Lol.

I didn't start using condoms until my second. By then I had my license and could stop into a convenience store and get the condoms from the machine in the bathroom.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Usually didn't start with a condom when ? my ex, who was my first the bulldog looking ? as @Pico said. Ended up putting one on much to my chagrin most the time after getting a few strokes in because we didn't know any better and she thought that she would get pregnant if my ? barely even touch her ? thigh. Otherwise she would just push me off of her when she thought I was about to ? or she changed her mind midway through. It was a good thing though because she wasn't ? , but her being on birth control and not letting me bust in her used to infuriate me.
  • AyeB_
    AyeB_ Members Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    I was 16. He was 16 and Haitian. We had been dating for a couple of months. I told him I was a ? and he didn't believe me.

The first sexual encounter we had was at the school park. We hid in a slide and he slid his hand down my ? . He fingered me so hard that my cherry popped.

For some reason he still didn't believe that I was a ? even after seeing all of the blood on his hands.

For my first time he took me to his house and said we were just gonna "chill". Me being naive I believed him.

We had the place to ourself and went to his room. I sat on the bed and he offered me a Pepsi. I said "sure" even though I really hated Pepsi.

So I was sipping on my cup minding my own business when he says "do you wanna (says something I couldn't hear)" . I wasn't sure what he said but I said "ok" anyway.

Next thing you know he starts taking off his pants and I start having a panic attack. I wasn't sure what he said or what was going on.. But I had a pretty good idea of what he actually meant!

He climbed on top of me and I was slightly resisting and began to tell him that I wasn't ready (remember, he didn't believe that I was a ? ... Because he apparently lost his virginity at 8 years old in Haiti). He begs me, "come on" in a soft voice.

I then paused for half a second and tried to rationalize the situation... I thought "Well I do love him (or so I thought I did) and I guess I would rather give my vCard to him rather than being ? and losing it that way". Yeah... I had an irrational fear of being ? and losing my virginity that way.

So I said "ok" and he penetrated me... Roughly. Like I said, he didn't believe I was a ? and I ended up having a swollen ripped ? for the next couple of days.

He broke up with me less than a month later without explaination. ? bag. I got over it in one week though.

Funny thing is that he STILL tries to talk to me on Facebook till this day talking about "I miss you. Breaking up with you was the biggest mistake I ever made" ..yada yada.

Ever since then I been HON. He was the only man to ever break my heart and will remain the only one.

The end :)

I'm really sorry to hear that :/
  • LadyDu
    LadyDu Members Posts: 283 ✭✭
    Options

5ceot5.jpg

After a few minutes of her just knocking him around trying to get him to wake up, she was like, maybe I should just go....

besides that ? ^^^^ don't happen with me
  • LadyDu
    LadyDu Members Posts: 283 ✭✭
    Options
    my first was the typical junior prom night with the guy I was with for two years before and 3 or 4 years after.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayebaebae wrote: »
    I was 16. He was 16 and Haitian. We had been dating for a couple of months. I told him I was a ? and he didn't believe me.

The first sexual encounter we had was at the school park. We hid in a slide and he slid his hand down my ? . He fingered me so hard that my cherry popped.

For some reason he still didn't believe that I was a ? even after seeing all of the blood on his hands.

For my first time he took me to his house and said we were just gonna "chill". Me being naive I believed him.

We had the place to ourself and went to his room. I sat on the bed and he offered me a Pepsi. I said "sure" even though I really hated Pepsi.

So I was sipping on my cup minding my own business when he says "do you wanna (says something I couldn't hear)" . I wasn't sure what he said but I said "ok" anyway.

Next thing you know he starts taking off his pants and I start having a panic attack. I wasn't sure what he said or what was going on.. But I had a pretty good idea of what he actually meant!

He climbed on top of me and I was slightly resisting and began to tell him that I wasn't ready (remember, he didn't believe that I was a ? ... Because he apparently lost his virginity at 8 years old in Haiti). He begs me, "come on" in a soft voice.

I then paused for half a second and tried to rationalize the situation... I thought "Well I do love him (or so I thought I did) and I guess I would rather give my vCard to him rather than being ? and losing it that way". Yeah... I had an irrational fear of being ? and losing my virginity that way.

So I said "ok" and he penetrated me... Roughly. Like I said, he didn't believe I was a ? and I ended up having a swollen ripped ? for the next couple of days.

He broke up with me less than a month later without explaination. ? bag. I got over it in one week though.

Funny thing is that he STILL tries to talk to me on Facebook till this day talking about "I miss you. Breaking up with you was the biggest mistake I ever made" ..yada yada.

Ever since then I been HON. He was the only man to ever break my heart and will remain the only one.

I'm really sorry to hear that :/

Don't be. I don't regret one bit of it.
    Changing one thing from the past would mean that I wouldn't have the beautiful special daughter that I have today.

Live life with no regrets is my motto.

Unless u get AIDS and die of course. Lol
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First time I was in 8th grade had this lil hot joint that was already ? high school ? . ? told me one of them ? ? her in the ass and she loved it so I told her wear a skirt the next day and meet me in the 'new wing' stairs that nobody used. Missed the ass but slid right in a wet ? . No rubber.

Fast strokes for like 45 seconds but I was scared somebody was gon come down the stairs lol

No disrespect but I don't believe you ? anything above mentally challenged ? .
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options

So you at her to it and makes sure she reads it while putting a sly ass hater remark on there..... Nice....

@DWO i figured if i didnt at her, someone else would call me out for it, or do it themselves. wasnt tryna start nothing. i figured she probably cool about it, she seems chill.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    my official 1st time scarred me and made me insecure for the longest of time

Stay sweating this older chick from the block, her 20 and me 15, was always saying some stupid ? everytime I seen her, and she'd shoot me down on some " boy I 'd go to jail ? with your young ass", lil did she know I was relieved she didn't bite, because I was embarrassed of my "little" problem

One day I was dropping her off a nick, she answered the door in a tshirt & panties, music blasting, so she let me in, which was odd cuz normally we do our exchange thru the door and I go about my business, me being oblivious to what was about to happen, decided to go through her cd's while she rolled her joint

I change the cd, turn around and see this chick ass naked smoking sitting on the couch, she says "now it's in your face, what you gone do with it", i was so nervous and sweating, had to be shaking cuz she giggled and said "calm down and come ? this ? "

Swear I nutted in my pants due to the way she was talking, but it was no more stalling, I pulled my pants half way down, and poked my ? through the ? hole in my boxers, and put on the condom she had thrown me, the look of disappointment on her face was telling as to what she was about to say

She goes "as young as you are, I figured you'd be hard from the thought of getting ? ", little did she know I was ? and that lil 2 inches was all I had to give

Anyhow, keeping the condom on was a struggle, I swear bout 10 secs went by and I prolly gave 10 pumps, and it was over, instead of saying I came, I pulled out, pulled up my pants, and pulled open the door all in one swipe while yelling "I'm nervous, my ? won't get hard", man I flew out the door and ran all the way home

To top it off the condom was still in my pants, so I thought, man I'm in my room chilling, and my moms bust in my room with a tissue in her hand and the nut filled condom in it, talking about "you been ? in my house" as if this situation couldn't have gotten worse, the damn condom had slithered its way down my pants leg and onto the living room floor

Lmaooooo
    Top 10 hilarious ic stories ever
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

KYVX4Mo.gif
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had just turned 13, lil ? called me through on the first day of spring break. Hop of the bus on 79th Wabash and it's 8 ? on the porch muggin. One of them ? is this ? pops giving me the look of a ? that know his daughter bout to get ? within the hr. I get to the ? room and she got a half bottle of blue label and some oj sitting on the bed. Got ? , head, and ? for the first time that day. Crazy part was that when I finally got to give a ? backshots I got wrapped up in the moment and poured gin all over this ? ass. Lmao. Had the ? whole ? on flames. I ain't even stop. Smh. Ended up smoking a j with old girl pops on the bus stop headed home. First time a ? ever subtly threatened me over his daughter.
  • MontyM.Max
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    MontyM.Max wrote: »
    I had just turned 13, lil ? called me through on the first day of spring break. Hop of the bus on 79th Wabash and it's 8 ? on the porch muggin. One of them ? is this ? pops giving me the look of a ? that know his daughter bout to get ? within the hr. I get to the ? room and she got a half bottle of blue label and some oj sitting on the bed. Got ? , head, and ? for the first time that day. Crazy part was that when I finally got to give a ? backshots I got wrapped up in the moment and poured gin all over this ? ass. Lmao. Had the ? whole ? on flames. I ain't even stop. Smh. Ended up smoking a j with old girl pops on the bus stop headed home. First time a ? ever subtly threatened me over his daughter.

How old was the chick to be having bottles? Did you pay for this encounter?

Sounds like you ? an underage prostitute who, as most prostitutes do, called her ? daddy.

You might be the dumbest ? on the Internet.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ that ? gettin his Dame Dash on pouring liquor on her.
  • MontyM.Max
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    MontyM.Max wrote: »

So much wrong with this story.

How is the pops mean muggin you on the porch......but still lets you in the house to smash his daughter?

Then threatens you while smoking a J at the bus stop.

Why would he even allow any of that to happen?

Was there anybody else inside the house while all this was going on?

Seems like the whole attitude of that household was:

zvbzur.jpg

"Well, we already know she's a ? , so......might as well let her ? in the house where we can keep an eye on her."

ac394d52_kobewat2.gif

Pops probably sitting there like...........

AWNGqbU.gif

"Kinda ? up, but it makes sense to me."

RUnRCKX.gif

KRRP1Sn.gif

Sad and hilarious on multiple levels.

^^^^^This is accurate