To the real Gangsters or part-time

luke1733
luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
1st, don't really expect to see replies in this thread (don't want anyone incriminating themselves), and the replies that do come there ain't no way of knowing truth or validation on status of the speaker....... but I'll humor myself.

Comments

• luke1733
    edited November 2015
    to the gangsters:
    Any gangster on AHH or almost gangsters? I'm not asking anyone to reveal what gang you're affiliated with; or if you're not a gangster how close in contact you are with those that are, but
    What's your view now that you're in a gang versus before?
    What's your cause?
    I'm not on the self-righteous tip on this, and I really don't plan on responding to anything on the thread. This thread is for those in that life that know some things in it that others don't.
    Really, just asking.
    I'm out of touch now.
    What are the initiations you know of? That sounds like some FBi question.

Has being in a gang or around gangsters helped you?

How has being a gangster changed in over 15 years?

Is the sex slavery thing growing? I remember it used to be stealing cars, weed and at the most ? and a little control on prostitution. I don't know if things expanded now or got more focused. Again folks probably can't speak on that. In ATL our biggest gang is the Crips, Folks, Deuces at least in the 90's when I was of age. Around 2004 the game changed when Katrina hit and all the New Orleans gangsters came to Atlanta

What do you know only gangsters would know?

On fake rap gangsters or stories, you have any to tell?

What's some stuff seen?
    At the meetings, what is the confrontation with other rivals about? Is it always territory or does it go deeper?
    Are majority gangster religious or not, or have similar stories y'all see that brings you together (other than my family member was a gangster)

I know you can tell by my questions I don't really know nothing on it, cause when you're around it a person would probably ask better questions than I'm doing, but its conversation so you bring it however you choose.
    If I'm not asking something worth speaking on than you just bring what you want that someone should be asking.

What's the other side man?
    Speak on it
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bangin is wack
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fed Thread. I'm out...
    GcjdpwI.jpg
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's shady?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? the boys
  • luke1733
    Yup.............so how do we erase our own thread????
    Didn't really expect replies, but answers woulda been something to read. Glad to know alot of pretend/wanna-bee's didn't pose. Basically, I just thought about things changing when I saw that 9 year old in Chi-town lured into an ally and shot for the sake of retaliation against someone.
    Kinda wanted to know if something else was going on. I used to be able to talk to people in the streets, but I'm looooong gone away from it.
    Whatever, erase the thread
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's all about going legit now. Legally obtain a firearm license and file the correct form from the atf and you can legally become an arms dealer. Depending on what state yoy live in in selling on a private meeting the buyer isn't even required to produce proof of having an firearm id. Of course there are the moral implications of selling to whoever but nothing man hasn't overcome before.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    luke1733 wrote: »
    to the gangsters:
    Any gangster on AHH or almost gangsters? I'm not asking anyone to reveal what gang you're affiliated with; or if you're not a gangster how close in contact you are with those that are, but
    What's your cause?
    I'm not on the self-righteous tip on this, and I really don't plan on responding to anything on the thread. This thread is for those in that life that know some things in it that others don't.
    Really, just asking.
    I'm out of touch now.

Has being in a gang or around gangsters helped you? ye, i learned lot of ? about life that cant be taught in a book, and i guess the ability to read people a lot better.

How has being a gangster changed in over 15 years? hell yea, it used to be about the money now all these lil ? just wanna look good for instagram and shine for these hoes and ? people just so they can be called a killer, they dont want no money they want fame

Is the sex slavery thing growing? I remember it used to be stealing cars, weed and at the most ? and a little control on prostitution. I don't know if things expanded now or got more focused. Again folks probably can't speak on that. In ATL our biggest gang is the Crips, Folks, Deuces at least in the 90's when I was of age. Around 2004 the game changed when Katrina hit and all the New Orleans gangsters came to Atlanta

i wouldnt know, you have to be involved in ? like that to know about that, i dont think its a normal hood thing, aint no ? go no sex slave rings or some ? lke that.

you can read people better, and idk...... drug prices and ?

naw

What's some stuff seen?
    At the meetings, what is the confrontation with other rivals about? Is it always territory or does it go deeper?
    Are majority gangster religious or not, or have similar stories y'all see that brings you together (other than my family member was a gangster)

beef between two groups most of the time start between two people and it spreads till the two groups are going at each other

basically if you got beef with my friend, i got beef with you and anybody else you hang with.

I know you can tell by my questions I don't really know nothing on it, cause when you're around it a person would probably ask better questions than I'm doing, but its conversation so you bring it however you choose.
    If I'm not asking something worth speaking on than you just bring what you want that someone should be asking.

Speak on it

now dont quote me boy cause i aint said ?
  • luke1733
    700 wrote: »
    luke1733 wrote: »
    to the gangsters:
    What's your cause?
    Really, just asking.
    I'm out of touch now.

Has being in a gang or around gangsters helped you? ye, i learned lot of ? about life that cant be taught in a book, and i guess the ability to read people a lot better.

How has being a gangster changed in over 15 years? hell yea, it used to be about the money now all these lil ? just wanna look good for instagram and shine for these hoes and ? people just so they can be called a killer, they dont want no money they want fame

i wouldnt know, you have to be involved in ? like that to know about that, i dont think its a normal hood thing, aint no ? go no sex slave rings or some ? lke that.

you can read people better, and idk...... drug prices and ?

naw

What's some stuff seen?

beef between two groups most of the time start between two people and it spreads till the two groups are going at each other

basically if you got beef with my friend, i got beef with you and anybody else you hang with.

Speak on it

now dont quote me boy cause i aint said ?

cool.appreciate it
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Bangin on wax

Yup
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two types of ? : ? who claim gangs, and ? who think that ? is weak and lame.

Latter here. I dont wish for much but...

YBVo8FE-6d61b06920dfc3ac18b14b41e321c3b6_tn.jpg
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    I stabbed someone, i had a lot of fights, i sold weed and coke and i got sentenced for all of that ? or won the trail so i have no problemo speaking of it and the police can kiss my ass. I dont know if that qualifies me as gangster but i did my fair share of dirt..
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You Know How I Roll ?

Artwork_C%C3%A9sar_y_Kendl.png
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done alot... seen alot... been though alot.. not gone lie the ? had its fun times.. but losing so many of my ? hurts worse..
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done alot... seen alot... been though alot.. not gone lie the ? had its fun times.. but losing so many of my ? hurts worse..

• A Ghost
    A Ghost Members Posts: 368
    I have a feeling you have to pass by a security guard and a gate to get into the thread starters neighborhood...