Madden 11 demo now available

shadb33
shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in IllGaming
For Xbox 360. PS3 users have to wait until this afternoon smh. Drop your comments on it in here.

http://www.pastapadre.com/2010/07/27/madden-11-demo-now-available

The demo for Madden 11 is now available for the Xbox 360 and will be arriving for the PS3 this afternoon. The demo is made up of a full game with five minute quarters featuring the Colts @ Jets. It provides the ability to build a GamePlan off the two team’s playbooks which in doing so will unlock the corresponding achievement/trophy once the full version of Madden 11 is played. It also has selectable difficulty level and gameplay sliders that can be tweaked.

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I haven't played a Madden game since 08. Nothing new ever comes out with it, it's the same stuff with maybe a button addition or new "mode" which the modes suck anyway. Only thing that's "great" about it is the graphics. I mean, not to say there's much to do with a football game anyways but damn 60 bones for a SPORT GAME? NO sport game is worth that much, but gullible folks go out and buy it like morons. If everyone protested that mess, no buying, waiting out lower prices, they'd drop to 40 at least and even that is a bit much. I say all sport games should be at 30 bucks, because seriously their value as a trade in is horrible.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Demo graphic did not look all that great to me
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I've been killing this game all day!!
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I beat the colts 12-6.. they had 2 field goals and I had 2 td, but that made the extra point complicated and I couldnt figure it out... wtf, is that suppose to be better then the r stick?
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited July 2010
    played 2mins of it game is ass....imma play all 4 quarters tonight but im not impressed
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    dled the demo but I aint play yet
  • renagade410,
    edited July 2010
    just played again as the colts beat the jets 38-0 actually not that good a score from me(used to average 28 points in the first quarter) i dont like how there is one way to guarantee a score within 4plays i can tell now this game would be too easy for me to play

i might pick up this years madden only cuz mad ppl talk ? in that game n they gon feel dumb when somebody who doesnt even play it blow em out by 40+points...i do like how if you really know football and plays u can easily beat someone who doesnt

imma play again as the jets and see if thats more challenging
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Played w/ the Jets and won 17-14. Should've been 17-7 but the madden ? happen where the ball bounce off the defender's body and a receiver automatically catches it

Anyways, about the gameflow, I didnt set it up and went w/ the default and found myself doing better when i picked a play from the playbook
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I haven't played a Madden game since 08. Nothing new ever comes out with it, it's the same stuff with maybe a button addition or new "mode" which the modes suck anyway. Only thing that's "great" about it is the graphics. I mean, not to say there's much to do with a football game anyways but damn 60 bones for a SPORT GAME? NO sport game is worth that much, but gullible folks go out and buy it like morons. If everyone protested that mess, no buying, waiting out lower prices, they'd drop to 40 at least and even that is a bit much. I say all sport games should be at 30 bucks, because seriously their value as a trade in is horrible.

? !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bankrupt baller
    edited July 2010
    just played again as the colts beat the jets 38-0 actually not that good a score from me(used to average 28 points in the first quarter) i dont like how there is one way to guarantee a score within 4plays i can tell now this game would be too easy for me to play

i might pick up this years madden only cuz mad ppl talk ? in that game n they gon feel dumb when somebody who doesnt even play it blow em out by 40+points...i do like how if you really know football and plays u can easily beat someone who doesnt

imma play again as the jets and see if thats more challenging

lol stop playing on rookie.....by the way i will roast you online
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010

Lmao... word up.. ? was gassed
  • bankrupt baller
    edited July 2010
    Lmao... word up.. ? was gassed

every person i have ever met in my life who plays madden thinks they are the best on the planet.....and 90% of the time they are people who have never played online but they are gassed from playing the cpu and there garbage buddies........
  • playmaker88
    edited July 2010
    every person i have ever met in my life who plays madden thinks they are the best on the planet.....and 90% of the time they are people who have never played online but they are gassed from playing the cpu and there garbage buddies........

Or they are a cheeser.. im hit or miss.. @ madden
  • bankrupt baller
    edited July 2010
    Or they are a cheeser.. im hit or miss.. @ madden

atleast you admit it though.....i have met kids that talk like they are going to beat me by 50....then right before the game starts they be like "um i might be off a little in this i only got last years madden" .....mind you the new one is like 6 monthes old and ? ......how are you the madden master and you dont even got the new one? the ? is crazy how much they talk untill the game gets popped in.........i met one kid at the park playing football before and dude was like "i will blow out any of you in madden" so all my boy go to my crib later in the day and we bring this new kid,i ended up beating him like 60-7.....cause he never played online......i will never get beat by a person who has never played online.......playing the cpu and your ? ? boys can only get you so far,you have to play better comp,which you find online.....and another kid that thought he was good i beat 104-3 lol
  • playmaker88
    edited July 2010
    atleast you admit it though.....i have met kids that talk like they are going to beat me by 50....then right before the game starts they be like "um i might be off a little in this i only got last years madden" .....mind you the new one is like 6 monthes old and ? ......how are you the madden master and you dont even got the new one? the ? is crazy how much they talk untill the game gets popped in.........i met one kid at the park playing football before and dude was like "i will blow out any of you in madden" so all my boy go to my crib later in the day and we bring this new kid,i ended up beating him like 60-7.....cause he never played online......i will never get beat by a person who has never played online.......playing the cpu and your ? ? boys can only get you so far,you have to play better comp,which you find online.....and another kid that thought he was good i beat 104-3 lol

Lol 104 wtf.. thats crazy.. what you gettin this for playa
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    It was ok. Won 17-7 on all madden with the Jets. Pretty much the same as 2010. From what i seen tho they fixed alot of the glitches so thats always a positive.
    For ps3 players am i the only one who thinks the way to make adjustments to the line and coverage and for the LB is ? ? . Why change something that worked perfect?
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010

C/s if you aint playin online I cant you to serious as to being some kind of Madden Master.
  • bankrupt baller
    edited July 2010
    Lol 104 wtf.. thats crazy.. what you gettin this for playa

• bankrupt baller
    edited July 2010
    C/s if you aint playin online I cant you to serious as to being some kind of Madden Master.

exactly......your small group of friends and playing the computer means nothing....playing online against kids who have no jobs and play all day will get ya pretty good lol
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    ok now I understand how the kicking operates, then I beat the ? out of the jets... Ill see how the gameflow works, even though my defense is basically a gameflow already. ill be ready come august 11 for any of you jack ?
  • renagade410,
    edited July 2010
    Played w/ the Jets and won 17-14. Should've been 17-7 but the madden ? happen where the ball bounce off the defender's body and a receiver automatically catches it

Anyways, about the gameflow, I didnt set it up and went w/ the default and found myself doing better when i picked a play from the playbook

gameflow actually chooses better plays than ask madden used to but still u cannot win against someone who chooses their own plays i only used gameflow when i knew i was gonna call an audible
  • renagade410,
    edited July 2010

? ....? ....?

imma cop madden just to play some of yall ic ? i dont think i ever owned a madden game i would only play by invitation never lost....maybe its the competion i was playing against but well see when it drops

psn-renagade410...and ? WILL be recorded im runnin with the eagles(might be a huge mistake but thats always been my squad)

anybody tryna put money up alot of trash talkers as always

oh and it was on all madden
  • bankrupt baller
    edited July 2010
    ? ....? ....?

imma cop madden just to play some of yall ic ? i dont think i ever owned a madden game i would only play by invitation never lost....maybe its the competion i was playing against but well see when it drops

psn-renagade410...and ? WILL be recorded im runnin with the eagles(might be a huge mistake but thats always been my squad)

anybody tryna put money up alot of trash talkers as always

even the best madden players have taken L's.....you need to step your comp up
  • renagade410,
    edited July 2010
    even the best madden players have taken L's.....you need to step your comp up

im not gonna disagree with you there im not a madden player...not a madden fan im still stuck in the past on 2k5 but with the eagles losing just bout everybody from that roster its like i need to move on lol madden is the only nfl game out there so what choice do i have ? i havnt played madden online and i know its ? that prob waaaaaay better cuz well they prob play it....i dont but i might start all i need to do is learn the playbook and im sure i can hang with anybody online....might not beat em but it damn sure aint gonna be a blowout

im not afraid to lose hell im runnin with the eagles so losing might happen i will see what happens if i decide to pick it up but coming from 2k5 madden has always been a disappointment
  • bankrupt baller
    edited July 2010
    im not gonna disagree with you there im not a madden player...not a madden fan im still stuck in the past on 2k5 but with the eagles losing just bout everybody from that roster its like i need to move on lol madden is the only nfl game out there so what choice do i have ? i havnt played madden online and i know its ? that prob waaaaaay better cuz well they prob play it....i dont but i might start all i need to do is learn the playbook and im sure i can hang with anybody online....might not beat em but it damn sure aint gonna be a blowout

im not afraid to lose hell im runnin with the eagles so losing might happen i will see what happens if i decide to pick it up but coming from 2k5 madden has always been a disappointment

you a eagle fan?
    20-16,24-0,34-14
    sorry i had to do it....all i heard the year before was "44-6"