What is worst for a Black Man ? Being a Drug Dealer or Being a police Officer?

13»

Comments

• endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Your both ? for this girlfight
  • Reesey
    Reesey Members Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Neither.

Black men do what they need to do - to survive.

If you are paid and successful dealing drugs, and can handle the stresses and issues that may arise in it, do your thing. (However, type of drug matters, tremendously)

If you are successful in law enforcement and can handle the stresses and issues that may arise within , then do your thing.

Gotta eat/ feed the fam one way or another.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither.

If you are paid and successful dealing drugs, and can handle the stresses and issues that may arise in it, do your thing. (However, type of drug matters, tremendously)

If you are successful in law enforcement and can handle the stresses and issues that may arise within , then do your thing.

We can't live by that creed anymore, the ku klux ? hire black ? too, it not acceptable to let the ? or the government feed you n your family, that " you gotta do what you gotta do to survive " creed is slave minded ? .
  • Reesey
    _? _ wrote: »
    Neither.

We can't live by that creed anymore, the ku klux ? hire black ? too, it not acceptable to let the ? or the government feed you n your family, that " you gotta do what you gotta do to survive " creed is slave minded ? .

Not going to get too deep on you in this thread sir, but its all a game. The only difference between those dealt a bad hand is how they play it.

The 'do what you gotta do mentality" is only slave minded if you are weak. I didn't say the KKK feeds my family but trust the government has fed and will continue to feed many, depending on the way you look at it.

Do you have a job/work for an employer or do you own you own business? Anything short of the latter means you are slave yourself young sir.

Answering to someone daily and banking on them for your next check/meal in addition to numerous other mental and lifestyle chains is nothing short of new age slavery.

Let's be realistic.

A drug dealer, gets paid doing what he does. Say he uses that money to establish himself in a way that opens new doors for a better hand to be dealt to himself later in life or perhaps his children.

Same for the cop.

On the flip side, some are born into wealth and are dumb as rocks and still end up being someones new age slave.

It's all on how you play the game and the mentality of the individual doing so.
  • Reesey
    edited November 2015
    Neither.

Side Note: didn't somebody say you were white? I don't think you can say N***s . :-1: lol
  • _God_
    Neither.

Side Note: didn't somebody say you were white? I don't think you can say N***s . :-1: lol

A housenigga said I was white because I hurt his pride as a black man smh

I own my own business but I worked for the government with a plan to feed my people. But I posed the question because black cop or black drug dealer you are at the bottom of the totem pole. But to work for the enemy and feed your family is selling out to the highest degree bc that is only supporting yourself (immediate family is yourself), if you work for the family the only thing you'll be able to do is support you n you only n that's y us as a ppl are how we are now. If we every black person was on one side n not "doing what they gotta do" then the fight would be a lot more clear. but being a drug dealer isn't better bc yours slave also bc your dependent on your connects wen your black
  • Reesey
    Neither.

I own my own business but I worked for the government with a plan to feed my people. But I posed the question because black cop or black drug dealer you are at the bottom of the totem pole. But to work for the enemy and feed your family is selling out to the highest degree bc that is only supporting yourself (immediate family is yourself), if you work for the family the only thing you'll be able to do is support you n you only n that's y us as a ppl are how we are now. If we every black person was on one side n not "doing what they gotta do" then the fight would be a lot more clear. but being a drug dealer isn't better bc yours slave also bc your dependent on your connects wen your black

Respectfully, I do not believe you were born into owning your own business and if you were, then you have no place

speaking in regards to the struggles you know nothing about.

We all have to create the foundation we want and desire in life. and if dealing or working as a cop is the way ANY man

chooses to begin that journey to establish himself, who are we to judge?
  • _God_
    Neither.

Respectfully, I do not believe you were born into owning your own business and if you were, then you have no place

speaking in regards to the struggles you know nothing about.

We all have to create the foundation we want and desire in life. and if dealing or working as a cop is the way ANY man

chooses to begin that journey to establish himself, who are we to judge?

? is talkin bout born into wealth, I ? told U I used to be a c.o. In a state pen in ga , a real life plantation, I'm from the X , I knew what was goin on cuz I educated myself, the same black ? workin there is cooned out houseniggas got the oppurtunity to educate themselves also, I jugged the system, the government the man n started sum ? to feed my people not turn them against they own ppl. Cuz that's what having a overlord of another race will do, you name one group of ppl in this world that like black ? .

We got the right to judge as black ? cuz they represent me too, n if I don't like the representation I can speak on it