Who won? Hollow vs Lux - UW

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited November 2015 in The Battle Rap Zone

Who won? Hollow vs Lux - UW 38 votes

Hollow Da Don
34%
gnspsychobutcher awwwwwwwwwwwDOPEdweebzCoolJoeOuncemanNothingButTheTruthBilly_PonchoFyHunnitElzo69RenaissanceBrideofKilla216atlranJ-sonDkay 13 votes
Loaded Lux
42%
Reignsgifteddbrazil412double0sugegeechee slimgman82za'kissBDBIIDJDSTAYWITITLou Cypher_Goldie_atribecalledgabiSage WonderRahlowTonyDubbzBrother_Five 16 votes
Debatable
23%
dwade2065th Letterthe ghostaka40CalCitySojournerTHIRDSUPREMEvictory_kidThe RecipeMicmacmar3of3m 9 votes

Comments

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Debatable
    This is the quintessential battle.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    This one of my all time favorite battles bruh, I had Lux taking it 2-0.. some might argue that its a debatable though and I can't blame em but Lux was preachin, especially when he attacked that ? lean addiction and ? . No matter how many times I watch it I got Lux coming out on top but Hollow put on a good performance, this is the battle that landed Hollow in my top 5 along with Lux (who was already there)
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    Is this the best battle of all time? Can any body name one better? Serious question
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    I love this damn battle. I got Hollow winning but sometimes i think I'm lying to myself.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    Purposely had to stop watching bits and pieces of it so i can give it awhile and try to watch it fresh again
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    Hollow won
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    This is top 3 battle all time for me. The crazy thing is it could of been better if hollow didn't mess it up with the time rules. Anyway I feel like this battle was Lux and Hollow at their best. We anticipated and they delivered, unlike a lot of these clashes of the titan battles. This battle had haymakers for days. I gave Lux the 1st and 3rd and Hollow the 2nd. Every rd was close.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    yea this battle was on some classic ? . both delivered but im edging it to hollow
  • victory_kid
    victory_kid Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Debatable
    Tho I think Hollow edged him slightly, I do think it's a debatable battle.

This event alone had UW looking like the best league in battle rap in the beginning of 2014, and they ? it all up lol.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Debatable
    Tho I think Hollow edged him slightly, I do think it's a debatable battle.

This event alone had UW looking like the best league in battle rap in the beginning of 2014, and they ? it all up lol.

That ? beasley said all the leagues that pay out these crazy amounts aint around no more.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    This is one of the few battles that lived up to the hype. They both delivered. Since the first watch I had lux winning. It was a lot closer on the first watch but after watching it over and over im pretty confident Lux won.
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Debatable
    I can't choose, both had their best writtens (Hollow had fire rebuttals too) Lux's punchlines were haymakers...."Stand up ? don't lean" had so much ether behind it. I don't think Hollow even expected that. To choose a winner would overlook what the other opponent did. That has to be the most debatable battle I've watched
  • Reigns
    Reigns Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    I'm going to watch this again but the first watch and every other time. I have lux winning his third round was nothing short of perfection. You ever want to see the look of defeat look at hollow in that round. Stop throwing rocks at the son... You can't reach him. Bars....
  • gifted
    gifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    A clear 2 - 1 to me. Hollow put in solid performance but lyrically, Lux was on A performance. I guess it all depends on what u prefer. I prefer lyrics first then showmanship and all that other stuff so Lux takes it.
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Debatable
    Poll results dont lie... Its debatable
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Debatable
    Side note... Fans dont listen to nobody bars closer than lux bars.. Captivating penmanship
  • J-sonDkay
    J-sonDkay Members Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    not only did hollow beat him, he soften up lux for mook imo
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    Side note... Fans dont listen to nobody bars closer than lux bars.. Captivating penmanship

And that's why I have him wining every time. Power to the people, we back to do maintenance. That's the most chilling half-a-bar intro in the past few years.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    I gave it it to lux but its truly debatable
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Debatable
    This battle was debatable to me, every other battle I've seen I can pick a winner. But this one was very close.