Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited November 2015
    Why is dis thread in donkey

Cause you're a ?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yesterday i was at a job interview they call me so i Went there i was very happy becuz she sounded so happy when she call me so i had that feeling that i had the job so when i Went there ? Went good they was interviewin me and i answered all da questions but today when i woke up she texted me that they decide to go with some1 else and when i call her i Yell at the ? and ask her why they ask me to come to their interview and that they atleast should let me try for 1month but she said nnope so i Went there today with my new comstume hoping they would let me work but instead they call the ? police.. WHAT is tihs? so ? sad .

im lost ,So what part of you didn't get the job did you not understand and why did you show up in a costume? You clearly made an ass out yourself
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yesterday i was at a job interview they call me so i Went there i was very happy becuz she sounded so happy when she call me so i had that feeling that i had the job so when i Went there ? Went good they was interviewin me and i answered all da questions but today when i woke up she texted me that they decide to go with some1 else and when i call her i Yell at the ? and ask her why they ask me to come to their interview and that they atleast should let me try for 1month but she said nnope so i Went there today with my new comstume hoping they would let me work but instead they call the ? police.. WHAT is tihs? so ? sad .

You let Nas down bruh.
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    If I can get a job, anybody can get a job

Just lie on the application like I did

Cosign, as i got older my applications are mostly fiction..nobody has ever checked it.i know about computer programs from which i dont even know what that ? is..
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They texted you instead of calling. Costume u tryna be a ? clown
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭

V5Y21he.jpg

I had to run this ? through Google Translate to figure it out.

If you talk in the same run-on sentence, ? poor english/grammatical skill way you write I'm not surprised you didn't get the job.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭

im lost ,So what part of you didn't get the job did you not understand and why did you show up in a costume? You clearly made an ass out yourself

If Conflict is giving you sensible advice you lost

You should learn how to read and comprehend
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made this thread for some suggestion in Grown Healthy thread it end up being in Donkey section and no positive posts at all. From now I m gonna stop postin outside The Reason
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread made my night. This ? had me dying. I even feel of the couch when that ? said he went up there in his costume
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    This ? @supergangster blowing kisses to ? in the back streets