What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Official KillaCham vs. Monizzle Fight (Where In The World Is Monizzle?)

KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™Posts: 11,412 Regulator
edited November 2015 in AKA Donkey
Taking all bets! I'm in middle CT this week for work and me and Monizzle are finally gonna throw the hands in his mean streets of Connecticut.................

WHO YOU BETTIN ON?!?

Tale of the Tape

Kang Killa Cham
Height: 6'
Swag: Buff magnificent

Monizzle
Height: 5' 6"
Swag: Stevie from Malcom in the Middle

@Monizzle14 you got until Friday to set this up. I'ma sautee ya toupee before I head back home.
zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
Chi Snow_Goldie_SionMsSouthernLou_CypherIdiopathic Jokerjee504Arya TsaddiqBetaMax.xxCivicxxblatalianBilly_PonchoJusDre313MrCrookedLetterwmj710StoneColdMikeyTonyDubbznot_osirus_jenkinsBangEm_Bart StewDarcSkiesDoubleday4lifeinfamous114ericb4prezMillzOGThe RecipeBuilt 4 cuban linxDirty Sanchezmiamivice305BrideofKillaStillFaggyAF#1hiphopjunki3genocidecutterThe_JackalCopperMr.LVFishNChipsCJnillerthekidBlackAX410Tsotsi Cape Townonetoughmiracleachewon87Michael_MalicesupergangsterBobOblahBcotton5CeLLaR-DooRTrillaaaaaa

Replies

•  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

bet! i got $5 on you, nigga.

StoneColdMikeymiamivice305Bcotton5CeLLaR-DooR
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U gotta let me promote these things
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

MsSouthernmiamivice305Tsotsi Cape Town
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Posts: 21,785 Regulator
    Kang Killa Cham for the WIN !!!!

#teamkillacham

#fuckmonizzle
    UTDefense.jpg
    miamivice305Bcotton5CeLLaR-DooR
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @monizzle where u at playa step into these negotiations
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,645 Regulator
    Betting on KillaCham tha GOAT :+1:
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    who do we trust in CT to record this?

• riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi.
    trust no one, just my sig
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Sion Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • matches malonematches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Windsor Locks, CT

lololololol
    dat boi
    KillaChammiamivice305Tsotsi Cape TownBcotton5
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,412 Regulator
    edited November 2015
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    This really about to happen?
    It's happening. I'm here all week.

Monizzle where you at???
    Detective-with-magnifying-glass.jpg
    zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
    miamivice305Tsotsi Cape Town
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,542 Regulator
    Who is Monizzle? Fuck is this
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Lou_Cypher
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Monizzle14 you gonna fight this dude?
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein