Official KillaCham vs. Monizzle Fight (Where In The World Is Monizzle?)

Options

Comments

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are ? really afraid to throw hands?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Monizzle u outchea running scared of a whiteboy?
    A ? at that..
    U ? af
    And y u keep referring to yourself in the third person
    Tf u think u r?

First jared fogle got caught up now everyday monizzle wake up
    someone gotta problem with subway

man up and defend your brand u; do u want black olives with that ass nerd

So manning up is fighting a ? over some stupid ? ? You must have never had a father in your life if you think that. Manning up is pointing out straight facts. That is what i did on the reason to bcotton and bitter cham. Now he wants to fight because he didn't have any facts. This cat is on his knees begging me to fight him somewhere in CT. Now that is pathetic.

Hes not a ? ? hes a cac, chances r he cant een fight
    Secondly watch your ? mouth talking bout my pops, u this scared of some whiteboy posting to u in hot pink font then u gon be petrified of a real ? who'd smack the five.......five.....five dollar footlong sandwhich out your hands and kick over that glass case of cookies.....? .

So judging by this your pops failed to educate you about not getting involved in fighting over some dumb ? . gotcha lol.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    @Monizxle I got 500 if you show up. I can pm proof if necessary.

i ro ny wrote: »
    Suckin off?

My son would you like to get your reign of terror ended prematurely?

I'd hate to send you to the er before you actually got the chance to face your enemies

Dog you read what the ? I said.

You want this address or not ?

I don't know who the ? you are. You wanna choose sides and get upset when you get hit? Ay that's on you homie.

Just know I'm not on no play play ? with NONE of you ic ? no more. Only the most ruthless of ass beatings from here on out.

What state you live in, ? .

Save it I don't care what you talking about. Detroit. Would you like to schedule a beating?

? , I don't know who the ? you are & honestly I give no ? .

Next time I happen to be in Detroit, I'll happily announce myself & exactly where the ? I am. And there ain't gonna be NO beatings taken on my side, I promise you this.

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Put hands in this ? b,.

*on
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shoulda challenged him to a hockey shootout, then he would've showed up. what a ? .
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    shoulda challenged him to a hockey shootout, then he would've showed up. what a ? .

enough outta you go trim 50s bushes. you know he cant afford to pay people to do it so he depends on stans like you in these tough times.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too many cowarda on this site...go from Leonidas to Martin Luther the King when its hammertime
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Too many cowarda on this site...go from Leonidas to Martin Luther the King when its hammertime

nothing cowardly about staying away from middle school recess drama. cats catching feelings just because i ain't entertaining this ? . They call this the donkey for a reason. mods looking like ? going from subway to subway on a friday night instead of having a life lol.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited November 2015
    Options

"It's ya boy Dj Akademiks and check it out. Because Killa Cham Sandusky was thirsting for some black hockey player last night. This white boy was trying to eharmony meet monizzle on some stalker ? . Cham was on his thugalicious making bcotton comments and then putting nh after them to deflect from the weirdness. But the boy Monizzle went call of duty ghost and and slid under the radar instead of knuckling up ok!

Killa Camdusky is pretty much like "Ok ? you talk about nikki and wayne all day on the e-streets lets fight in CT streets. Now Monizzle used that finesse flick of the wrist response to dodge dart any altercation. Nizzle essentially said look ? i am a grown ass man and i don't have time for this fuckery ok. And to be honest it was a good play for him. He pointed out how stupid and suspect it would be to meet up and fight over childish beef!

This white boy went slim jesus savage on monizzle checking up at every Subway store in Hartford County. This mod went as far to yell monizzle out loud in front of a Subway! Now this ? Monizzle was closing up the shop at an undisclosed subway and Usain bolted to his moped at the end of his shift. What i want to know is what do you think? Was monizzle a ? for dame duck dashing? Is Killa Chamdusky suspect for asking for pictures and to see monizzles face so aggresively. Getinthecommentboxbelow makesureyoulike definently subscribe. Im out!"
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I asked a yes or no question. Would you like an address?? I haven't seen the answer yet. Only thing left in my resume to do is knock out a ic ? . If you get here before the year ends and survive a 2 piece I'll give you 500 out my pocket.

The ? you waiting for. Post the ? .

And ? your money.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited November 2015
    Options
    This can't b life lollllllllll@ this ? ass white hockey player mobitch14.....do u back down like this on the ice2? Cuz I know hockey players fight its a physical sport i can tell mobitch14 ? ass stays on the bench....this is y i say a faceless ? needs 2 have a pik up b4 talkin ? on here smh@ Wayne Gretzky scared of chammy...no Mann!

IMGdeleted

@mobitch14 ya ? ass better leave this site or ignore my posts from here on out cuz u r a mark ass busta ? lol
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    should i read the whole thread?

please tell me this happened
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    No ? lol

Cham u b doin suspect ? .....but I respect u 4 xposin that ? mobitch14 that ? better nnever talk ? n the reason again..