The Official YMCMB/G-Unit vs MMG Beef Thread

Options

Comments

• kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek favorite word gotta be dreams, this ? can't even think of different titles for his album
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima check it out cause I ? with his Dream Chasers tapes, Dream Chasers 1 and 2 still ride. I just hope he dont mention Drake on this ? cause if he do I can't ? wit it. He should of said somethin when ? were anticipating the reply. We off that now
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Meek is going to make a lot of you ? re-consider...

Despite all the feminine social media ? he be on.. This ? can rap.. I keep telling y'all..

giphy.gif

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bet his next project will be Living my Dreams
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    he can rap but even if its tight he cant erase the ? ? he did and the L he took. It happened and it is what it is

Bruh.. Nas took months to come back at Hov with that Ether.. And dropped a classic in the process.. It aint over yet.. Even Drake knows this..

Nas didn't turn fans off with Twitter and ig bitchness. Nas dropped the classic stillmatic freestyle and other ? . Meek has done nothing and beef winners are chose by fans who already decided. U want it to be one way lol

LoL.. We gonna have to see how this plays out.. The only thing I'm tryna say is. Do not sleep on the young bull from Philly...

that bull dead .
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So who gon put a bunch of trees under drake ig pics?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So who gon put a bunch of trees under drake ig pics?

11348228_1169888229692751_6358986_n.jpg
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek is going to make a lot of you ? re-consider...

Despite all the feminine social media ? he be on.. This ? can rap.. I keep telling y'all..

Its sad that you cant hear him rap cause some ? is screaming all the time!
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Rumored to come out christmas
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn ? hating. Lol.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will be getting this as soon as it drops
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this even still coming out tomar?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    I like the snippets :)

Let's be real here. Drake didnt body meek; social media bodied meek & drake used memes & tweets to come at meek.

Back to Back is corny for a hip hop diss record.
    Even the first diss track was weak af & i don't even remember the name of it.

Meek should've waited to release his diss to drake, when DC4 dropped; but the impatience & tea sippin generation of gossip ass ? wanted it ASAP; so, he had released it.
    Aka dumb on his marketing team's part.

And yall Internet geeks talking about, "I dont ? with meek because of his ? ways...", oh ? , hoe. Yall ? aint bussin no guns, but caps lock.

Shut yo fat ass up. Meek didn't have time to wait since HIM and his ? FLEX were talking reckless for days about what they got in they chamber. The friday came the sunday came the monday came those ? lamed up. Had nothing for us.
    Drake dropped some lukewarm ? to see what the ? got. Then you had Meeks ppl on IG and twitter talking bout they heard Meeks ? and it was fire blah blah blah. Still a collective of ? hating ain't have ? for dude. So he dropped back 2back and it was curtains.

Funny ppl keep talking about how wack back2back is but I aint hear or see a quote from that wanna know ? . Not a meme nothing. So meek fans also ? compared to drake fans or his ? was just weak?? Yeah.

Upload another vid of you sucking ? or ? with the revisionist ? . Twitter fingers got dealt wit.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ill check it out
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ill always give meek music a chance just off the strength of his first 2 DC mixtapes
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Let's be real here. Drake didnt body meek; social media bodied meek & drake used memes & tweets to come at meek.

Meek should've waited to release his diss to drake, when DC4 dropped; but the impatience & tea sippin generation of gossip ass ? wanted it ASAP; so, he had released it.

And yall Internet geeks talking about, "I dont ? with meek because of his ? ways...", oh ? , hoe. Yall ? aint bussin no guns, but caps lock.

Shut yo fat ass up. Meek didn't have time to wait since HIM and his ? FLEX were talking reckless for days about what they got in they chamber. The friday came the sunday came the monday came those ? lamed up. Had nothing for us.
    Drake dropped some lukewarm ? to see what the ? got. Then you had Meeks ppl on IG and twitter talking bout they heard Meeks ? and it was fire blah blah blah. Still a collective of ? hating ain't have ? for dude. So he dropped back 2back and it was curtains.

Funny ppl keep talking about how wack back2back is but I aint hear or see a quote from that wanna know ? . Not a meme nothing. So meek fans also ? compared to drake fans or his ? was just weak?? Yeah.

Upload another vid of you sucking ? or ? with the revisionist ? . Twitter fingers got dealt wit.

You mad?
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Link please.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will listen but most likely meek is done. DC2 was the best product to come out of meek on his rise up and will most likely be his peak. Hes becoming average repetitive ace hood 2.0 rap wise.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Link please.

I got you, bae. :)
This discussion has been closed.