Where does Chris Jericho rank on your GOAT list?

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 10
    what is that "the rest" list based on

cuz jericho a much better wrestler in ring than half the list and was positioned higher more consistently than damn near the other half

if its based solely on who u just like more i dont agree but ian mad at it.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    GTFOH
    Those dudes had more impact than Chris Jericho in wrestling and y'all know it
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Top 10
    jericho was positioned higher than steam boat and is 735243425346346 times better in ring than andre the giant. if impact the only criteria then the list might as well stop at hogan, scsa, and rock for all of us
  • Chi-Town Bully
    GTFOH
    So the Great Khali has a world title reign is he better than Ricky Steamboat
  • Chi-Town Bully
    GTFOH
    I'm not trying to ? on Jericho but stop trying to put dude in GOAT status
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 10
    "triple h"

eh...

"john cena"

eh...

"ultimate warrior"

eh...

"Andre the Giant"

mj-laughing.gif
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GTFOH

Steamboat had a World Title reign, js
    tumblr_n1zos4CSs41rg89a6o1_500.jpg

• Chi-Town Bully
    GTFOH
    blu197 wrote: »

Steamboat had a World Title reign, js
    tumblr_n1zos4CSs41rg89a6o1_500.jpg

I didn't even think about the NWA
  • blu197
    GTFOH
    "triple h"

eh...

"john cena"

eh...

"ultimate warrior"

eh...

"Andre the Giant"

mj-laughing.gif

All four guys were bigger draws, HHH and Cena have more memorable matches/feuds and Andre and Warrior have more impact
  • Chi-Town Bully
    GTFOH
    You beat Andre the Giant you were immortalized, you beat Jericho who the ? cares
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited November 2015
    Top 10

ur saying jericho wasnt positioned high enough to be considered goat, then u said steamboat who wasnt positioned higher than jericho, so which is it?

great khali is better than no one at anything relating to wrestling.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Top 10
    cena and hhh have more memorable matches?

mj-laughing.gif

• Chi-Town Bully
    GTFOH

ur saying jericho wasnt positioned high enough to be considered goat, then u said steamboat who wasnt positioned higher than jericho, so which is it?

That was relating to the people I consider to be in the running for the GOAT
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Top 10
    You beat Andre the Giant you were immortalized, you beat Jericho who the ? cares

? not watching a collection of andre the giant matches EVER b.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    GTFOH

Still don't make what I posted false
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited November 2015
    Top 10

lol

well im curious in how guys like foley, guerrero, ddp, razor, or steamboat should be named b4 jericho instead of with.

and define ya'll's meaning of "impact"
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Top 10

but it backs up the argument that jericho is much better in ring and who people rather see perform. at least now.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 10
    ottb been on some ? this whole week

let me get this straight
    we're talking about our favorite wrestlers and ? are bringing up drawing power?

didn't business go down when they tried to make hhh the guy?
    reign of terror anyone? he drew fans AWAY from raw

didn't business go down when they tried to make warrior the guy too? so much for drawing power

y'all really enjoyed Andre the Giant's matches like that? I rather watch the big show wrestle in 2015

and john cena? i dont hate dude but better than Jericho?

all hope is lost
  • Chi-Town Bully
    GTFOH

lol

well im curious in how guys like foley, guerrero, ddp, razor, or steamboat should be named b4 jericho instead of with.

I consider them better than Chris Jericho, I'm not saying they're in the running for GOAT status cause they aren't. I do think their impact to the business and the matches they were a part off made them legends in their own right. It's not a slight to Jericho he just didn't surpass those guys in my opinion.

What makes Jericho in the running for that spot that you want him in
  • Chi-Town Bully
    GTFOH

but it backs up the argument that jericho is much better in ring and who people rather see perform. at least now.

Of course that's true now since Andre been dead for 20 years
  • blu197
    GTFOH

mj-laughing.gif

Yes, Cena vs Rock and HHH vs Sting off the top of my head since those are recent
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Top 10

Of course that's true now since Andre been dead for 20 years

his matches were likely garbage when he was alive too.

lol

I consider them better than Chris Jericho, I'm not saying they're in the running for GOAT status cause they aren't. I do think their impact to the business and the matches they were a part off made them legends in their own right. It's not a slight to Jericho he just didn't surpass those guys in my opinion.

What makes Jericho in the running for that spot that you want him in

like i said earlier he is a great all around wrestler. match quality, character heel and face, moveset, technical ability. he's one of those guys who can have a good match with anyone, and is entertaining on top of that. i dont see a weakness in him. i put guerrero and angle right there with him. foley not as good a wrestler, but strictly impact wise i might give him a slight edge honestly. ddp and scott hall i put below. for one reason or another whether politics or whatever they didnt reach the heights. and werent as good in ring imo.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited November 2015
    GTFOH
    Jericho wasn't a draw either, he didn't sell a lot of merchandise or put butts in seats
  • Chi-Town Bully
    GTFOH
    This the most action the OTTB has had when wrestling isn't on
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Top 10
    blu197 wrote: »

mj-laughing.gif

Yes, Cena vs Rock and HHH vs Sting off the top of my head since those are recent

mane.....

both them matches fall under "average at best" in each of their personal libraries. unless u sayin star power = memorable