Beyond: Two Souls/Heavy Rain Collection coming to PS4 (Box art revealed)

KillaCham
KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
edited December 2015 in IllGaming
Beyond: Two Souls is coming to PS4 on November 24th with enhanced visuals and controls. Heavy Rain on PS4 to follow next year on March 1st.

Heavy-Rain-and-Beyond-Two-Souls-Collection-342x428.jpg

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was gonna make a thread about that detroit game
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never got a chance to play beyond. Can anyone vouch for it.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Played Heavy Rain on PS3. It was cool. I don't think I feel like playing again though. This is good for those who skipped the PS3.

I heard Beyond was ass though.
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can play heavy rain on ps3 again. I'd like to see a few more of the endings. It was one of the best games the system ever had IMO.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator

One of the dopest games I've ever played
    @themadlionsfan
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just came to say I did some work on Beyond...

It's meh...
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beyond two souls is dope. Haven't played heavy rain but I'm a cop that when it drops
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Heavy-Rain-and-Beyond-Two-Souls-Collection-342x428.jpg

Online-based retailer Amazon has released the potential cover art for developer Quantic Dream’s upcoming Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls Collection.

Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls Collection
    Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls Collection’s box art

The Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls Collection’s box art was spotted on Amazon Italy’s listing for the product (via Gematsu), with the PlayStation 4 cover combining the artwork featured on the PlayStation 3 versions of Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls (see the image on the right).

Amazon Italy has Quantic Dream’s two-title PS4 bundle currently priced at €39.99, while the retailer’s UK and U.S. websites are yet to officially list the Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls Collection.

Last month, the PS4 remaster of Beyond: Two Souls was released as a digital download on the PlayStation Store. Recently, Quantic Dream announced that Beyond: Two Souls’ companion app, Beyond Touch, is now fully functional in connecting Android devices to the PS4.

The Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls Collection, which was announced at E3 2015, will launch on March 1, 2016, in North America, March 2 in Europe and March 4 in the UK for PS4.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heavy rain is better then beyond two souls.