Crazy CAC Shoots Up Planned Parenthood & Taking Hostages

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    I support the concept of patriarchy 100% it's the best form of human organization for every race white,black, brown or yellow

You don't hate white men...you're jealous of em.

You do know that African society was patriarchal right????? Perhaps we should go back to that except a modernized version of it.

It is a feminist lie that patriarchy is a white male thing. It's a male thing period
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Something dead and something not yet born are two different states of a existance. ? is a pointless debate. Its not brain dead, it has no brain, no heart, no lungs or kidneys stop caping for fertilized eggs that can dissipate on their own.

so if it is not yet born means it's not alive?

so basically all the way up until the umbilical cord is cut you can just "abort" it because it is not yet born huh..

Its life doesn't deserve any special respect.

The right to exist is a "special" type of respect now?

Oh...

Yes.
    I support the concept of patriarchy 100% it's the best form of human organization for every race white,black, brown or yellow

You do know that African society was patriarchal right????? Perhaps we should go back to that except a modernized version of it.

It is a feminist lie that patriarchy is a white male thing. It's a male thing period
    Not all of em. Plenty of female Queens and Chiefs, throughout Africa and Europe and Asia. Yall fuckboys just get insecure about it.

• zzombie
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Something dead and something not yet born are two different states of a existance. ? is a pointless debate. Its not brain dead, it has no brain, no heart, no lungs or kidneys stop caping for fertilized eggs that can dissipate on their own.

so if it is not yet born means it's not alive?

so basically all the way up until the umbilical cord is cut you can just "abort" it because it is not yet born huh..

Its life doesn't deserve any special respect.

The right to exist is a "special" type of respect now?

Oh...

Yes.

Not all of em. Plenty of female Queens and Chiefs, throughout Africa and Europe and Asia. Yall fuckboys just get insecure about it.

The vast majority of them were patriarchal especially the powerful ones. England was ruled by a queen English society was still patriarchal and many African societies were matrilineal but they were still patriarchal because except for limited periods of time men still ruled.

There's nothing to be insecure about these are just facts.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robert-dear_custom-ffad76066fb2472f681b40ff8c7bf2512a1f1573-s1200-c85.jpg

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/planned-parenthood-shooting-suspect-made-comment-about-no-more-baby-n470706
    Planned Parenthood Shooting Suspect Made Comment About 'No More Baby Parts': Sources

The day after a gunman killed three people and shot nine others at a Colorado Planned Parenthood office, officials tell NBC News a motive remains unclear, but say the suspect talked about politics and abortion.

Robert Lewis Dear, a North Carolina native who was living in a trailer in Colorado, made statements to police Friday at the scene of the Colorado Springs clinic and in interviews that law enforcement sources described as rantings.

In one statement, made after the suspect was taken in for questioning, Dear said "no more baby parts" in reference to Planned Parenthood, two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the case told NBC News.

But the sources stressed that Dear said many things to law enforcement and the extent to which the "baby parts" remark played into any decision to target the Planned Parenthood office was not yet clear. He also mentioned President Barack Obama in statements.

Dear is being held on no bond, and isn't expected to appear in court until Monday, according to jail booking records.

Friday morning's shooting at the Colorado Springs clinic resulted in a five-hour standoff between the suspect and police. One of the three killed was a police officer, Garrett Swasey, 44; the other two, described as civilians, will be identified pending autopsies, officials said.

U.S. Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch on Saturday condemned the attack and said the federal government would provide any assistance it could.

"This unconscionable attack was not only a crime against the Colorado Springs community, but a crime against women receiving healthcare services at Planned Parenthood, law enforcement seeking to protect and serve, and other innocent people," Lynch said.

Law enforcement officials are looking into the background of the suspect. Police are interviewing people who knew Dear, including his girlfriend in Colorado. They are also examining his computer and any social media footprint.

Sources said there would have been nothing apparent in Dear's background — including a felony conviction or previous mental health issue — that would have disqualified him from buying an AK-47 style, high-powered rifle used in the shootings.

But a look at Dear's criminal past shows a history of other arrests, including ones for domestic violence against his then-wife in 1997, and being a "Peeping Tom" in 2002 after a neighbor in South Carolina reported him watching her, according to documents obtained by NBC News.

A relative by marriage told NBC News that the allegations against Dear are shocking. "I could never imagine him doing anything like this," said the relative, who did not want to be identified.

A former neighbor of Dear's in South Carolina told The Associated Press that Dear often acted strangely, but he didn't think he was dangerous.

"He was really strange and out there, but I never thought he would do any harm," Dear's former next door neighbor John Hood told the AP.

Hood said Dear rarely talked but when he did, he offered unsolicited advice, like recommending that Hood put a metal roof on his house so the U.S. government couldn't spy on him, the AP reported.

Other former neighbors told the AP that Dear hid food in the woods, sometimes lived in a cabin in North Carolina with no electricity or running water and said he made a living off selling prints of his uncle's paintings of Southern plantations and the Masters golf tournament.

James Russell, who lived near Dear's cabin told the AP that alleged gunman tended to avoid eye contact, but if he did communicate, he mostly rambled about things that didn't make sense. "If you talked to him, nothing with him was very cognitive," Russell said.

In Colorado, people who encountered Dear also said he was fairly quiet. Jamie Heffelman, owner of the Highline Cafe in Hartsel, told the AP that Dear sometimes visited the post office to pick up his mail, but he didn't say much.

"Nobody really knows him. He stays to himself," she said.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did they dig into his history yet
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭

Really ? ? African societies? Not a country, but an entire continent? Your ? does know that it was believed in certain African countries that the Black woman was believed to be ? at some point in time. ? , look up Queen Ann Nzinga.
  • zzombie
    dwade206 wrote: »

Really ? ? African societies? Not a country, but an entire continent? Your ? does know that it was believed in certain African countries that the Black woman was believed to be ? at some point in time. ? , look up Queen Ann Nzinga.

Which part of "the vast majority" or "limited time" time periods don't you understand.

And in most cultures there existed a belief in female gods. The didn't mean there societies were not patriarchal.

You are not very knowledgeable and should probably properly educate yourself not just on things that relate to African/black people but on many things in general. Your sincere ignorance is quite depressing
  • dwade206

Which part of "the vast majority" or "limited time" time periods don't you understand.

And in most cultures there existed a belief in female gods. The didn't mean there societies were not patriarchal.

You are not very knowledgeable and should probably properly educate yourself not just on things that relate to African/black people but on many things in general. Your sincere ignorance is quite depressing

...says that guy that believes a magical Jesus is going to save us. Nice try though.
  • zzombie
    edited November 2015

...says that guy that believes a magical Jesus is going to save us. Nice try though.

How does that address my point ( and by the way I don't believe Jesus is going to magical come down and save us from any physical suffering) that most African societies were patriarchal??? If you cannot offer an intelligent rebuttal just let me know and I'll put you on the list with the rest of under educated clowns on this forum.

By the way how old are you??
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭

Depends on the society and not all were patriarchal societies, but many of them coming from people who live outside the continent stating the matrillineal system and many other systems. I always view an advance society as a egalitarian. It's clearly a lot more logical.
  • Ajackson17
    In many different African tribes, societies, nations, and empires did have a more of Male and Female rulership and even if the male rule, he had to be a female noble/royal bloodline to even be suggested for rulership. It was very intertwined and nothing of the sort of a patriarchal society that we even think of today not until very recent human history did Africans support a strict patrilineal and even then still you see remnants of matrillineal system.
  • zzombie
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Depends on the society and not all were patriarchal societies, but many of them coming from people who live outside the continent stating the matrillineal system and many other systems. I always view an advance society as a egalitarian. It's clearly a lot more logical.

Once again I said the vast majority not all. The matrillineal societies of africa were still patriarchal. the Ashanti for example , There are no egalitarian societies especially not any worth a ? . Egalitarianism is a fantasy
  • zzombie
    In many different African tribes, societies, nations, and empires did have a more of Male and Female rulership and even if the male rule, he had to be a female noble/royal bloodline to even be suggested for rulership. It was very intertwined and nothing of the sort of a patriarchal society that we even think of today not until very recent human history did Africans support a strict patrilineal and even then still you see remnants of matrillineal system.

What you described was a patriarchal system with female descent. Once it's the general rule that males rule then it's by definition a patriarchal society.
  • zzombie
    The Ghanaian empire, songhai, Mali, Egypt, the Zulu , the igbo, the Ashanti, the list can go on and on and on.

The whole afro centric and feminist fantasy that before outsiders came to africa African societies were peaceful gender equal more egalitarian civilizations needs to be but to rest

You ? watch to much YouTube videos from street scholars that most of the time don't know wtf they are talking about
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? really thinking the majority of the rule wasn't always and forever be ruled by men.
  • Ajackson17
    I read books my brother and we can use Dr. John Henrik Clarke and Dr. Ben Jochannan on this one as well. Let's use what Ibn Battutta saw in the continent and we are using an outside reference to what he inferred on the subject.

http://courses.wcupa.edu/jones/his311/lectures/17battut.htm

https://legacy.fordham.edu/halsall/source/1354-ibnbattuta.asp

http://www.oxfordbibliographies.com/view/document/obo-9780199846733/obo-9780199846733-0005.xml

If Arabs and Europeans both are mentioning there was way more freedom and even in some lands that women exercised power just like me, what is that saying? This isn't an Afrocentric ideology and thinking this is based on observation by foreigners and then we have the people saying it as well.
  • Ajackson17
    I don't even understand why this is so hard to understand that Male and Female Africans didn't operate in such staunch positions as we given credence to patriarchy and matriarchy. Studying the works of Dr. Ben and Dr. Clarke should easily show this.
  • dwade206
    I read books my brother and we can use Dr. John Henrik Clarke and Dr. Ben Jochannan on this one as well. Let's use what Ibn Battutta saw in the continent and we are using an outside reference to what he inferred on the subject.

http://www.oxfordbibliographies.com/view/document/obo-9780199846733/obo-9780199846733-0005.xml

If Arabs and Europeans both are mentioning there was way more freedom and even in some lands that women exercised power just like me, what is that saying? This isn't an Afrocentric ideology and thinking this is based on observation by foreigners and then we have the people saying it as well.

Don't even bother. I mentioned those teachers in another thread and his ? still expected me to do the work for him.
  • zzombie
    edited November 2015

Smh... I am not disputing the fact that African females were held in higher regard than European women. The white man treated his woman like a dog for centuries. However by definition and practice African societies were still led by men thus by definition there were patriarchal systems. Not egalitarian. Your interpretation of the data found in those books outreaches their intent
  • zzombie
    By the way I am an alumni of Fordham university
  • zzombie
    edited November 2015
    I don't even understand why this is so hard to understand that Male and Female Africans didn't operate in such staunch positions as we given credence to patriarchy and matriarchy. Studying the works of Dr. Ben and Dr. Clarke should easily show this.

Patriarchy and matriarchy are simplifications it's usually to hard to sum up any society as totally one or the other. So judgements are made by availability of data and then evaluated .

If a society has mostly male leadership regardless of how a bloodline female or male decides that mantle is passed. It's a patriarchy ,definitely not a matriarchy or egalitarian system
  • zzombie
    edited November 2015

Don't even bother. I mentioned those teachers in another thread and his ? still expected me to do the work for him.

Stop lying in that thread you mentioned the authors but gave no souces to which one of their works actually backed up your stances.
  • Ajackson17

Patriarchy and matriarchy are simplifications it's usually to hard to sum up any society as totally one or the other. So judgements are made by availability of data and then evaluated .

If a society has mostly male leadership regardless of how a bloodline female or male decides that mantle is passed. It's a patriarchy ,definitely not a matriarchy or egalitarian system

What I'm saying you'll be hard pressed to find a staunch patriarchy which we both can agree on and it was definitely a lot better from African women, but you'll see what the west considers matriarchy switch out with patriarchy and then switched out. There was really no huge dynamic rift between male and female if we see throughout the African continent which much of the culture generated it's culture when most Africans lived primarily in the Southern region before the going back up to the northern part after the last Ice Age is that southern African culture typically BaTwa or we know as Twa people there is no difference in power between the male and female. That's what I mean in a equal basis, we know there was male rulers and there were female rulers, we see male rulers uprooted from power from the elder women. We see check and balances there in the many societies.

The basis of why I'm promoting this information is that we cannot hold off half our populations if they are gifted in different areas. Why would I hold back a black woman if she clearly more gifted than me in business and using her ability to produce and strengthen a business? That's idiotic, clearly we see in history for example Nzinga was a greater leader than the males before her holding back the Portuguese and Danish. The males were clearly aggressive and military fighters, but as strategists and tacticians and understanding the bigger picture they weren't nowhere to even be considered a great leader.
  • zzombie
    edited November 2015

What I'm saying you'll be hard pressed to find a staunch patriarchy which we both can agree on and it was definitely a lot better from African women, but you'll see what the west considers matriarchy switch out with patriarchy and then switched out. There was really no huge dynamic rift between male and female if we see throughout the African continent which much of the culture generated it's culture when most Africans lived primarily in the Southern region before the going back up to the northern part after the last Ice Age is that southern African culture typically BaTwa or we know as Twa people there is no difference in power between the male and female. That's what I mean in a equal basis, we know there was male rulers and there were female rulers, we see male rulers uprooted from power from the elder women. We see check and balances there in the many societies.

The basis of why I'm promoting this information is that we cannot hold off half our populations if they are gifted in different areas. Why would I hold back a black woman if she clearly more gifted than me in business and using her ability to produce and strengthen a business? That's idiotic, clearly we see in history for example Nzinga was a greater leader than the males before her holding back the Portuguese and Danish. The males were clearly aggressive and military fighters, but as strategists and tacticians and understanding the bigger picture they weren't nowhere to even be considered a great leader.

Yes there was a great division of the power between sexes in African societies . when it actually came to who actually controlled the direction The society went in. Men ruled was the disparity between male and female as huge as it was in Europe ??? No but this disparity did exist among African people. Nzinga was able to do what she did primarily because her society was already under pressure and the normal social order was disrupted. And shaka Zulu and dingiswayo were probably the greatest African military strategists of all time.

It's not allowing women to achieve I have issues with it's allowing females to rule males in a wider context. In America the black community is basically a matriachy and look at the shambles it's in, that female rule ? will not work it's creating cowardly and weak men and women with no morals