No guys let's focus on BLM....their the terrorist
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »

So a brain dead zebra isn't a Zebra?

NO. It's still a Zebra - just a brain dead one

*shrug*

A stillborn baby is still a baby. Just happens to be a stillborn one.

No it was a zebra, now it's a carcass. It's sounds harsh and callous especially in regards to human beings because we have feelings and thoughts and memories.

every animal has memories and thoughts and feelings...
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

*shrug*

No it was a zebra, now it's a carcass. It's sounds harsh and callous especially in regards to human beings because we have feelings and thoughts and memories.

every animal has memories and thoughts and feelings...

I don't disagree animals have some sort of consciousness but not the extent humans do. We know this because the amount of folds in brains. The more folds, the more intelligent and capable of complex things. Dolphins have more folds than humans.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a baby is born at 2 months will it survive?

No

I don't see any wrong with abortion.

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Abortion is murder if he only kills the doctors or nurses... Then it is what it is

Murder is more of a legal term. A fetus is a HUman Being but HUman Beings are not protected under the Constitution PERSONS are. Are the Constitutional interpretation of a PERSON is somebody who is actually up and walking around. Not a human being still in the development stages of being an infant.

That little caveat aside. I agree. Killing the nurses and doctors is just fine by me. You have to be a special kind of "Aint ? " to make a living helping ? ? their unborn.

Close.. But according to your definition, a person born lame on both feet. In truth, a PERSON is someone born of a nation, therefore has a nationality. If the mother and father have a nationality then the being inside them is of that same nationality, per naturalization.

Therefore, according to the Constitution, abortion is only legal for someone that is not a PERSON (I.E. without a nationality), but if one recognizes and honors their patriarchal or matriarchal lineage, they are murdering an innocent being of their own nation whether they are walking or not. Which is of course unconstitutional and inhumane, according to the Constitution and Law. But one that does not honor their mothers or fathers (matriarch or patriarchal lineage) then they are dead to the Law, therefore the baby is dead as well.

I said what I said because one of the associate justices of the supreme court said that a fetus is not protected under the Constitution.

Giving the unborn Constitutional rights opens up a pandoras box of sorts.

And I didnt mean literally up and walking around. I meant acting independently of direct contact with the mother.

I hear you but direct contact with the immediate biological mother doesn't guarantee someone in the ? to be a person, because the mother might not be considered a person

To make it plain, if one does not identify with a nation (honoring the original mothers and fathers) then they are dead according to the Law, and not a living person. For example:

A Nigerian is a living person, of the nation Nigeria. His mother country or motherland is Nigeria, which is a recognized nation of the world.

A man identifying as Black is a dead person, as there is no such nation as Black.

An Irishman is a living person, of the nation of Ireland. A recognized nation in the world.

A man identifying as White is a dead person, as there is no such nation as White.

...though of course, this world is run by the so called "White man" and surely he pardons his own kind as opposed to the kind he enslaved, the so called Black man (unless he sells out). Just as a father forgives his son, but is less likely to forgive a stranger.

So the idea of whether or not abortion is legal depends on if the party is a living or dead person according to Law.

To speak specifically to the US, which is founded and run by so called "white" men, it is reasonably to believe he will forgive his own kind as well as allow so called blacks to ? their unborn as it is not profitable to be outnumbered and outmanned by the oppressed else they rise up and overthrow you. Which supports the recent truth that came out that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margarett ? , had an agenda to support black genocide via abortion.

Whether you believe the below is actually history or not, it gives insight on what makes sense.

8Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph. 9And he said unto his people, Behold, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we: 10Come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they multiply, and it come to pass, that, when there falleth out any war, they join also unto our enemies, and fight against us, and so get them up out of the land.

11Therefore they did set over them taskmasters to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pharaoh treasure cities, Pithom and Raamses. 12But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew. And they were grieved because of the children of Israel. 13And the Egyptians made the children of Israel to serve with rigour: 14And they made their lives bitter with hard ? , in morter, and in brick, and in all manner of service in the field: all their service, wherein they made them serve, was with rigour.

15And the king of Egypt spake to the Hebrew midwives, of which the name of the one was Shiphrah, and the name of the other Puah: 16And he said, When ye do the office of a midwife to the Hebrew women, and see them upon the stools; if it be a son, then ye shall ? him: but if it be a daughter, then she shall live.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i mean we can talk what we feel like is a human being and realize that everyone has their own opinion, or we can talk facts which is the truth since the beginning.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Birth control, condoms, throat babies, adoption>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>abortion
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pray for planned Parenthood
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they have him in custody

told yall
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    If a baby is born at 2 months will it survive?

No

I don't see any wrong with abortion.

That's horrible logic
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    If you take someone off of life support will they survive?

No

So I see nothing wrong with suffocating them with a pillow

If they are brain dead I don't the problem there.
  • Copper
    Options
    Life support doesn't equal brain dead
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

*shrug*

No it was a zebra, now it's a carcass

You're right it is carcass.

A ZEBRA carcass lol
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

*shrug*

A ZEBRA carcass lol

No, a carcass of what USED to be a zebra. I mean for the sake of confusion and less words we still call it a zebra, but technically, it's a carcass.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Life support doesn't equal brain dead

That's why I said IF.

But I'll dip on this cuz apparently it's making people's eyes bleed.
  • Copper
    Options

*shrug*

A ZEBRA carcass lol

No, a carcass of what USED to be a zebra. I mean for the sake of confusion and less words we still call it a zebra, but technically, it's a carcass.

tumblr_lzu76qiAo61qdjhv0o1_500.gif
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Something dead and something not yet born are two different states of a existance. ? is a pointless debate. Its not brain dead, it has no brain, no heart, no lungs or kidneys stop caping for fertilized eggs that can dissipate on their own.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It just happened to be at a planned parenthood... Read into the facts and not the clickbait headlines.