Man Sends A Message To His Wife's Secret Lover After She Cheated On Him For The Second Time

Options

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? a ? for doing all that extra ? . Kick the ? out and let her be.

This. ? do the most extra ? for no reason. Why air out all your buisness
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmaoooooo dead @ " You going to hell for being a hoe!" Hahahahahahaha!!!!!
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only winner here was the ? who ? . Hopefully, if there were any feelings before, they've been extinguished
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL you kno' when your Maa is about the beat the ? outta you but she wants a verbal confession from you first.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What a chump. ? basically wrote an open letter to some ? ... and a million more..

.... the internet
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? an old bird. Unc was surprisingly calm during the vid though, his anger was at appropriate levels and aimed at the right person. He just wanted to embarrass the ? and he did so.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He still a cuckold
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    I'm disappointed with all the assumptions that this man put his hands on this ? .
    We already know how society paints domestic disputes(the mans most likely in the wrong)

I aint seen a scratch on her or a fist thrown during the taping. Just a ? ? caught.

His hand was on the back of her neck. "It's about to be on over here". That ? beats her ass.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    I'd rather be punched in the face than betrayed by somebody close to me that I love.

So if she did get her ass beat she deserved it and it was nothing compared to what she did to him.

Hopefully he did beat her ass and didnt just record some ? and leave it at that.

Good. All you ? that cheat on your wives deserve your ? wooped. No more women should keep their hands to themselves right?

Another ic law.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this HOH or ? -shaming? Hmmmmm....
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    I'm disappointed with all the assumptions that this man put his hands on this ? .
    We already know how society paints domestic disputes(the mans most likely in the wrong)

I aint seen a scratch on her or a fist thrown during the taping. Just a ? ? caught.

His hand was on the back of her neck. "It's about to be on over here". That ? beats her ass.

Making an ass out of yourself assuming again.
    Westie wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    I'd rather be punched in the face than betrayed by somebody close to me that I love.

So if she did get her ass beat she deserved it and it was nothing compared to what she did to him.

Hopefully he did beat her ass and didnt just record some ? and leave it at that.

Good. All you ? that cheat on your wives deserve your ? wooped. No more women should keep their hands to themselves right?

Another ic law.

U females want ? like this to happen sooo bad :
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp.

"You goin to Hell Shonda. Cuz you a hoe."

most etherous line in the video
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel slightly uncomfortable at how many men in here are defending this lame ass sucka. I swear sum of yall ? ? & just dont know yet lmao
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't lie. I think he beat her ass. Lmao

No adult should be saying '? ' that much.