Oh c'mon hollwood really?

Splackavelli
Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
A point break remake? And pg-13 at that. I'm not even gonna embed athe trailer. Imsaw the commercial today while man of steel was playing on FX.

Comments

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea so ? up. RIP Patrick Swayze
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not gonna front, I'll probably check it out.
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    Not gonna front, I'll probably check it out.

Same here...

On a stream.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cease this faggotry at once.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing I want Hollywood to rehash/remake is masters of the universe...

Kellan Lutz as he man in a 3 part trilogy including she ra, hordak and king hiss and king grayskull would be piff
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna see a remake or sequel of the last dragon.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are even remaking Memento! WTF?!?
  • Splackavelli
    edited December 2015
    Copper wrote: »

Kellan Lutz as he man in a 3 part trilogy including she ra, hordak and king hiss and king grayskull would be piff

Sound like a good idea but no she ra. The only super heroes that should have their female!counterparts come!to the big screen is bat man, super man and spider man. Spider man would work because spider woman is so different from spider man that even their costumes are unidentical especially her origin as a hydra assasin being trained by taskmaster and add to the fact that she has a different set of powers besides spider strenghth and walk crawling.
  • Copper
    edited December 2015
    She-ra isn't his counterpart she's his twin kidnapped as an infant by hirdak and raised as his top soldier

she-ra2.jpg
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭

? need to seriously remake killer clowns from outer space. Now that can't help but to be a great remake. The ? they had then was sooo limited lol. Just imagine how scary/funny that ? would be today.

Shot out to the x-files coming back, hope they find a ? alien this time. Fox must be hurting right about now lol. Them other stations killing they ? .
  • Splackavelli
    She-ra isn't his counterpart she's his twin kidnapped as an infant by hirdak and raised as his top soldier

she-ra2.jpg

I know but she's still the female version of a super hero. I didn't like that she ra caroon anyway.almost every big name hero has ad a female counter part except iron man. Even wolverine has x 23 and storm was black panther for a brief moment. It's as much a cliche overused concept as much as side kicks are.
  • Splackavelli
    The only holly wood remake that was ever any good in this era was the star trek reboot series and the 22 jump street movies and before any of you mention the force awakens remember its a sequel not a remake.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like most other remakes I will pretend it never happened and watch the original, word to robocop, total recall and ninja turtles.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    with all the remakes going on might as well do the goonies, sandlot, and a christmas story
  • Copper
    The only holly wood remake that was ever any good in this era was the star trek reboot series and the 22 jump street movies and before any of you mention the force awakens remember its a sequel not a remake.

Jump street was stupid

Star trek is dope though