Video: Bill O'Racist Justifies Police Murder By Showing Random Black Crimes...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHBEvIJ2i8U
Laquan McDonald was shot sixteen times by a white police officer in Chicago. Bill O’Reilly rushed to the officer’s defense by pointing out that other people who are also black have created crimes in the past. Cenk Uygur, hosts of the The Young Turks, breaks it down.

"Hours after Chicago police released video of an officer shooting Laquan McDonald, Fox News host Bill O’Reilly hosted a panel to focus on two cases that he said proved black on white crime was the real “social problem.”

“The group Black Lives Matter has gained traction among the left in America by saying the American system is out to punish black people,” O’Reilly opined. “At the same time, violent crime generated by African-Americans is an enormous social problem.”

To underscore his point, O’Reilly recalled the recent shootings of Amanda Blackburn and Peter Gold, who are both white.”

Comments

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone needs to beat the ? outta him.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Enough with the fox news threads

Exactly. Pick and choose your battles. Wow, a racist perpetuating racist behavior...nothing to see here, folks.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what should we do about this?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think TS needs his content deleted
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Bill's disingenuous on this issue, and he has always been. It's not a surprise. If he cares about programs that inhibit or curtail black on black crime he would either start such a program or give press to those programs. The Guardian Angels have had such a program. The Panthers used to have programs like that in Chicago in the 60s, but the leader was killed by the police. He should come out in support of Farrakhan's 10,000 Fearless crime prevention program, but he won't.

Lies don't faze people who know the truth.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    Bill's disingenuous on this issue, and he has always been. It's not a surprise. If he cares about programs that inhibit or curtail black on black crime he would either start such a program or give press to those programs. The Guardian Angels have had such a program. The Panthers used to have programs like that in Chicago in the 60s, but the leader was killed by the police. He should come out in support of Farrakhan's 10,000 Fearless crime prevention program, but he won't.

Lies don't phase people who know the truth.

Exactly. Propaganda to support his staunch position that black people are criminals by nature and need to be curtailed by the police and that they are fearless heroes. Plus, he doesn't even use highly intelligent propaganda techniques, but low end ones that could be easily dismissed.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Normally, I'd agree, but honestly, we're going to start seeing more attacks from racist conservative nutjobs and you can bet they will be due to FOX. I mean, in that video, they basically implied that black people were a clear and present danger to white people. How long will it take before some of these fools that watch that channel start thinking it's time that they ? all of us before we ? them?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Normally, I'd agree, but honestly, we're going to start seeing more attacks from racist conservative nutjobs and you can bet they will be due to FOX. I mean, in that video, they basically implied that black people were a clear and present danger to white people. How long will it take before some of these fools that watch that channel start thinking it's time that they ? all of us before we ? them?

You're insane
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop watching dude and giving him the clicks....

We ALREADY KNOW what time it is.

Now are we gonna put our heads together and come up with solutions or keep operating as individuals and it's "every man for himself"?

My guess is it's the latter, and already planning for that.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Calm down bill your fox not the learning channel....
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

You're insane

Yeah, cause it's not like an guy spitting the same rhetoric constantly promoted on FOX just went into church and killed a bunch of black people because he believed we were a threat to the white man. That's just me being crazy.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

u know its real when Conflict says it...props
  • Brother_Five
    Options
    y'all might be downplaying this a bit.
    he is basically telling a national audience that violence against blacks is justified because blacks do crime.
    we can't simply accept this as par for the course.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    he is basically telling a national audience that violence against blacks is justified because blacks do crime.

Exactly. I don't see how you could watch that video and not see that.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I didn't.

• JokerzWyld
    Options
    What would it benefit any black person to watch Bill O'Reilly, or Fox by extension? Why watch television at all, outside of documentaries and other educational programming? That's time that could be better spent reading books.
  • Brother_Five
    Options
    I mean y'all can ignore his call to arms if u like.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

I didn't.

This man literally responded to the release of a video of a black kid being gunned down by police by putting up two random videos of black criminals and then saying cops killing blacks aren't the problem blacks committing crimes against whites is the problem. You saw him do that and did think that he was saying that the violence against blacks is justified because of the violence committed by blacks? If you didn't, I don't know what to tell you. That's like someone coming to you saying they want a drink of water and you not "getting" that they are thirsty.
  • JokerzWyld
    Options
    The National Enquirer said that Michael Jackson was an alien. Bill O'Reilly says that blacks are dangerous. The two are the same to me. I don't view Bill as a reputable journalist. His show is just him editorializing on issues that he has no expertise in. If you're upset at his message then boycott his show, his network, cable television, etc.

• The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Let's be clear. No one is saying that Bill O'Reilly should be taken seriously. I'm only pointing out that there are people who do take him seriously.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I didn't.

This man literally responded to the release of a video of a black kid being gunned down by police by putting up two random videos of black criminals and then saying cops killing blacks aren't the problem blacks committing crimes against whites is the problem. You saw him do that and did think that he was saying that the violence against blacks is justified because of the violence committed by blacks? If you didn't, I don't know what to tell you. That's like someone coming to you saying they want a drink of water and you not "getting" that they are thirsty.

He is a threat because people who have a lot of ammunition and guns listen to his every word and people who have significant amount of ability and control listen to him. He isn't on Fox and has million of hits every time he opens his mouth for nothing and million is probably really low.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't waste my time on the guy but his purpose is to promote rationalization for the actions of the "euro-conservative" mindset. A release valve for it.

Whatever imagery or words serve that purpose is what they roll with.

• JokerzWyld
    Options
    So if we view Bill O'Reilly as a threat, how should we neutralize this threat?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    What would it benefit any black person to watch Bill O'Reilly, or Fox by extension? Why watch television at all, outside of documentaries and other educational programming? That's time that could be better spent reading books.

Intel b.. i been watchin for years .. not with that regularity now but i like knowing