12346»

Comments

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    I'm gonna show you how wrong killing is by killing you!!

Lol ......

That's not what capital punishment is for

It's has no purpose .... And that is the problem

The purpose is JUSTICE and satisfaction of the family. Go ? a baby bear in front of a mother bear and tell me what that mother bear is gonna do to you.
    Horrible Analogy ...however

I find it interesting that you justify your support for societal policy based on the behavior of wild savage beast' lol ......it pretty much epitomizes the psychological makeup of the individuals who are proponents of the death penalty rather succinctly

Humans are the biggest predators around and do worse things compared to any bear lol......

Male bears routinely come out of hibernation and look for bear cubs to eat right away.

How many humans do you know worse things in the spring of every year.

I seen a wolf eatin the ass of a deer while it was still alive. LITERALLY eating its ass.

Lol

WTF Reaction
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pedophiles don't rehabilitate. And anyone who can do that to a child, has no redeeming qualities worth saving.

Pedophiles don't rehabilitate. And anyone who can do that to a child, has no redeeming qualities worth saving.

Slippery slope....
    How so?

Who decides which offenses deem their perpetrator "unfitt for rehabilitation"?

What is the acceptable burden of proof to make such a claim?
    Because it will not be conclusive...

Who oversees, influences, and empowers the individuals that provide said "proof" or rationale?

Are these leaders, Governments, or other entities subject to racial, gender, or socioeconomic bias... Or Discrimination ... to support self-interest, sabotage the interests of others, or satisfy their own hatred?

If you are for the death penalty for certain individuals, you have to be categorically for it...

It's difficult to attach any moral rationale to that line of thinking ... It's a slippery slope.