ROBERT FLORES FIRES SHOT AT STEPHEN A.

Options
2»

Comments

• Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im kinda confused now....is he trashing white america for not being upset about Kelce dancin or is he goin after Stephen A?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    either way, he's pointing out hypocrisy.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    ghost! wrote: »
    Am I the only one who's interepreting it another way...he seems to be taking issue about backlash Cam has gotten over the dancing and that the only reason why it became a big deal in the first place regarding his dancing is cause he's black. While Kelce can dance, but he's white so no one will give a ? and complain.

Thank you! That is exactly what he was doin. These other ? are ? AF.

Flores trill AF for speaking up. Dude my ? . Wouldn't be surprised is ESPN hasn't already suspended him.

BUT he is directing it to the wrong people, he took at shot at FIRST TAKE when FIRST TAKE wasn't taking a shot at black QBs, or Cam cause he is black.

Like @playmaker88 said, dude needs to articular his point better. And the only one making comments was a old white lady sending a letter to Cam.

Flores needs to calm down his "Dez Bryant" a bit and point it in the right direction.

Smh. ? ? 1st take n anybody that watches that bs. 1st take is a product of the system. Debating every single sports topic like its the cuban missile crisis. Yall makin these ppl think their opinon is so ? important! ? is jus sports, every thing dont need a 10 point arguement. 1st take jus as lame as bs mike n mike. ? jus takin sides on every single topic jus to create conflict. ? that con job, they aint slick. ? that ? . N ? espn for turning the channel into basically opinon based ? instead of jus highlights.

You seem to have a lot of angrier duke, u should seek help. You don't like the show don't watch, but nobody asked you to watch it and nobody is defending the show off of liking it and not liking it...understanding what is being said goes a long way and there are too many ignorant people (not calling you ignorant) who rather just go off emotion rather than not understanding what is communicated. That's how sh8t turns ugly.

2nd "First Take" forms is for them to troll and talk sports and getting rating, thats' what they are doing. that's their job, if you do not like them, cool. You are free to not like them, don't watch. don't watch espn either, but they got a job to do, and making millions doing it....and Espn is more "? sh*t" then First Take is.

you too caught up and not getting the point of the show...they are purposely trolling. Skip and Stephen A. are educated as ? .

advise you to listen to Stephen A.'s radio show..it's pretty good.

fair enough. I got u. solid and fair points.

If my post came off as "anger". meh. That's jus the way I talk. But if u perceived it as anger. that's cool. but it wasn't my intention. and of course ? , this is the internet. who gives a ? . lol
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im kinda confused now....is he trashing white america for not being upset about Kelce dancin or is he goin after Stephen A?

bolded imo.

but I guess are reading more into it n sayin he was also sneak dissin SAS
  • Rum Middleton
    Options

bolded imo.

but I guess are reading more into it n sayin he was also sneak dissin SAS

Yeah, I was thinkin he was sneak dissin...but ? , i dont know now..
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    Stephen A has been ethering Flores for a while now, I suspect some more ether will come in the near future

Once Stephen A. got beef with someone,
    he put his foot on they neck and don't let up..

He been going back and forth with Kevin Durant for a couple months now,
    ? went in on Durant for like 25 minutes straight today on "First Take"..Lol..
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Stephen A has been ethering Flores for a while now, I suspect some more ether will come in the near future

its funny too because he will say some ? like "Kevin Durant is top 5 in the game right now and I have no problem with dude but..." *starts dissing for 5 mins*
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

its funny too because he will say some ? like "Kevin Durant is top 5 in the game right now and I have no problem with dude but..." *starts dissing for 5 mins*

Lol..
    That's exactly what he did..
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? is hilarious and shows the medias agenda with certain players cuz all the ? he bashing him for he gave a pass all those years before. Now that he hurt his feelings he and skip wanna diss
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

? is hilarious and shows the medias agenda with certain players cuz all the ? he bashing him for he gave a pass all those years before. Now that he hurt his feelings he and skip wanna diss
    espn commentators are notorious for this...let someone say something bad about the media it becomes a story for days and they all say the same ? ...

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn can anybody reup the vid from the OP?
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »

https://youtu.be/Ulayz4mIDX8
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »

https://youtu.be/Ulayz4mIDX8

I ain't going to lie. It is nice to hear nonblack people say that ? . It gives you some small hope for the world, like at least somebody out there gets it.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most of them get it. They just won't admitt it. Only a few are clueless. The rest are just in denial.