Cam Newton for MVP? The madness has to stop...

Comments

• #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ole boy took it personal that Cam won MVP it seems. lol

Me?

yeah you. lol
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

Me?

yeah you. lol

haha nah. But I took a lot of joy in seeing him do terrible in the Super Bowl.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the offense was terrible though.

He did his thing and had a MVP year.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    the offense was terrible though.

He did his thing and had a MVP year.

He was the heart and soul of the offense, and had a great season, and I have no objection to him winning MVP. But this story people want to tell about Cam putting a terrible team on his back all the way to the SB is ? .
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why ya'll even listening to these new Carolina Panthers/Cam Newton dickriders? They don't know ? about our division and obviously ? about the Carolina Panthers to be sitting up here making stupid ass statements about Cam carrying that entire team.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why ya'll even listening to these new Carolina Panthers/Cam Newton dickriders? They don't know ? about our division and obviously ? about the Carolina Panthers to be sitting up here making stupid ass statements about Cam carrying that entire team.

No ? ?
  • ZydecoShawty
    Don't know what the ? you supposed to mean by that, I'm not rooting for no ? dude in my division just because he's black and get's criticized by white people. You can move around with that warped ass mentality lil boy.
    804 Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭

? you don't know ? about the Carolina Panthers, shut up ?

Me?

yeah you. lol

haha nah. But I took a lot of joy in seeing him do terrible in the Super Bowl.

This ? right here, smh. Yea this post makes your dumb ? thread look better. All you pathetic, hating ass fans of cellar dwellers in the NFC south continue to relish in the disdain you have for the most dominant run in the history of the division. Eat your vitamins, then say your prayers, because without a higher power intervening, this ? ain't finna stop.
  • ZydecoShawty
    804 wrote: »

Enough to know that Cam Newton alone never carried your entire team that's for damn sure, not even this year if your defense is gonna lead the NFL takeaways. You lead the league in takeaways, it shouldn't be that hard to score alot of TD's on short fields, which is what ya'll mainly did, so cut the ? stop acting like ya'll some type of offensive powerhouse. The yardage and completion percentage was the same as the past 4 years, so cut the ? .
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016

But u willing to shoot the fade over NBA live.
    explain...
    When my pops left my momma for Ernie. NBA live 95', was the only thang to hold me down

804 wrote: »

Enough to know that Cam Newton alone never carried your entire team that's for damn sure, not even this year if your defense is gonna lead the NFL takeaways. You lead the league in takeaways, it shouldn't be that hard to score alot of TD's on short fields, which is what ya'll mainly did, so cut the ? stop acting like ya'll some type of offensive powerhouse. The yardage and completion percentage was the same as the past 4 years, so cut the ? .

Now you in here talking the same ? bow to royalty was talking with that completion percentage ? . 35 passing TDs and 10 rushing TDs, with no 1000 yard rusher or receiver, Cam was the powerhouse. Nobody ever said the offense was all time great, but Cam was and the defense was oppurtunistic, with veteran leadership, and young talent just starting to blossom. You should be very afraid for your squad going forward.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Nah, you got it backwards bruh, Cam was opportunistic scoring on short fields while the defense was the same as they've always been, there's also absolutely nothing to be afraid about going forward. The motto to beat you still hasn't changed these past 5 years, get out to early leads and force you to abandon the run game so Cam is forced to win the game throwing the ball 40+ times. The last time we saw Cam throwing the ball 40+ times, it didn't go so well bruh.
    edited February 2016
    Nah, you got it backwards bruh, Cam was opportunistic scoring on short fields while the defense was the same as they've always been, there's also absolutely nothing to be afraid about going forward. The motto to beat you still hasn't changed these past 5 years, get out to early leads and force you to abandon the run game so Cam is forced to win the game throwing the ball 40+ times. The last time we saw Cam throwing the ball 40+ times, it didn't go so well bruh.

See post below for sonning action.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Ya'll threw the ball 40+ times and lost the game, the numbers speak for themselves, I don't care to convince you of muthafucking thing when ? speaks for itself patna, you ain't no muthafucking body to begin with so get off whatever little ? high horse you riding on ? . In this ? bragging about winning muthafucking division championships with no Lombardi to show for that ? .

Getting dominated in the Super Bowl to the point your quarterback got fed up and quit in the middle of a play but you talking to me like ya'll guaranteed to return to the Super Bowl next season when not a muthafucking thing is guaranteed in the NFL. Kick rocks you entitled bunch of ? ass losers. We'll see yo punk ? next season.
    edited February 2016
    @ZydecoShawty I have the strongest feeling you watched very little of Carolina this year. You make it seem like we had 20 plus drives start in the opponents red zone, nah we only had 4. 10 teams had more drives start in the the red zone than us. New England was number 1 with 7, Cincinnati 2 with 6.

31 drives starting in the opponents territory. Kansas City was next closest with 28, and that's with 16 less drives. Alex Smith had 20 touchdown passes. The lesson learned here is just because you have good field position, doesn't mean a team is guaranteed a TD out of it.

Now that all of that's out of the way, if you legitimately think that Cam throwing the ball 40 times is why the Super Bowl was lost, than you are either doing everything in your power to troll me, or you missed the majority of the game.

• ZydecoShawty
    edited February 2016
    Say my ? , ? you, you lost the Super Bowl, ? your guarantees, and we'll see you next season, bye ? .

peyton-manning-reunited-vince-lombardi-trophy.jpg

camnewtonsulk.jpg?quality=100&strip=all

edited February 2016
    Say my ? , ? you, you lost the Super Bowl, ? your guarantees, and we'll see you next season, bye ? .

peyton-manning-reunited-vince-lombardi-trophy.jpg

Well I guess you answered whether or not you were trolling
    edited February 2016

@ZydecoShawty ? the tape speaks for itself, what you in here mad for now, when all your ? claims have been debunked. Saints have had one worth a damn year, don't be mad at me because y'all couldn't squeeze back to back division titles out of Brees tenure there. Plain and simple my squad is better than your squad and it's been that way for the past three years. The tape, the records, the head to heads, and the stats, like you said, they speak for themselves. Carolina Panthers fans are entitled, yeah riggghhhttt. ? calling my squad losers like your squad won ? , ? y'all suck. You in here hanging your hat on us having a Super Bowl hangover, y'all still ain't better than Atlanta, and Tampa Bay is in a better position than y'all. We'll keep winning the division, and y'all can keep telling everybody on here that it's not fair that Cam so good and has a good defense.
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited February 2016
    gal-super-bowl-53-jpg.jpg

Are you taking picture requests? Post a picture of Brandon Browner holding somebody next
  • ZydecoShawty
    The Denver Broncos didn’t respect Cam Newton and the Panthers passing attack.

Broncos cornerback Chris Harris Jr. said after Denver’s 24-10 victory over Carolina
    that their game plan was to make Newton beat them. They didn’t believe he was capable of accomplishing the task.

“We dared him to throw,” Harris said. “The game plan was can you throw on us? Me, (Aqib) Talib and (Bradley) Roby. We knew he couldn’t throw on us.”

Newton completed just 18-of-41 passes for 265 yards with an interception
    and was sacked six times by the ferocious Denver defense.

The Denver Broncos didn’t respect Cam Newton and the Panthers passing attack.

Broncos cornerback Chris Harris Jr. said after Denver’s 24-10 victory over Carolina
    that their game plan was to make Newton beat them. They didn’t believe he was capable of accomplishing the task.

“We dared him to throw,” Harris said. “The game plan was can you throw on us? Me, (Aqib) Talib and (Bradley) Roby. We knew he couldn’t throw on us.”

Newton completed just 18-of-41 passes for 265 yards with an interception
    and was sacked six times by the ferocious Denver defense.

You can't come up with your own thoughts, so this is what you respond with. Whatever helps you sleep at night as an Aints fan.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Facts is facts...
    Facts is facts...

Absolutely, as a matter of fact the Carolina Panthers have won the division three straight years and beat the Aints in 3 consecutive games. Is it a fact that y'all have have the worst defense in history in consecutive years? But your not worried about it because y'all can move the ball on us.