Cam Newton for MVP? The madness has to stop...

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's also a fact that the Saints are Super Bowl Champions while ya'll lost both times ya'll been in the Super Bowl, but division championships matter more going by your logic.
    804 Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's also a fact that the Saints are Super Bowl Champions while ya'll lost both times ya'll been in the Super Bowl, but division championships matter more going by your logic.

? , y'all won the Super Bowl in 2009. It's 2016 now bruh. You hanging your argument on some ? from 7 years ago. Y'all been around since what 78 and got one super bowl appearance. At this rate you'll be waiting for another one a long time.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    1 Lombardi> 0 Lombardi

We still waiting on ya'll to win at least one, but hey, ya'll appear to be more satisfied with just appearing in Super Bowls and winning consecutive division championships going by the way you post. Getting dominated in the Super Bowl when you're heavily favored to win it means nothing according to you cause you're consecutive winning NFC South champions. Thanks for setting the standard that the rest of us peasants in the division should be trying to follow.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam can beat the Saints throwing 40+ times, matter fact he'll probably have a career game, Broncos didn't reveal anything they did what only they are capable of doing, Saints can't replicate that
    Options
    1 Lombardi> 0 Lombardi

We still waiting on ya'll to win at least one, but hey, ya'll appear to be more satisfied with just appearing in Super Bowls and winning consecutive division championships going by the way you post. Getting dominated in the Super Bowl when you're heavily favored to win it means nothing according to you cause you're consecutive winning NFC South champions. Thanks for setting the standard that the rest of us peasants in the division should be trying to follow.

Nobody got dominated, but you can keep believing that. It's a what have you done for me lately league, and your team has done very little lately. So shine up that old Lombardi trophy, and see Sean Payton popping a pill because Brandon Browner just got called for another defensive holding in the reflection.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao I can't believe y'all really argued with these ? after he won MVP
  • UglySnowflake
    UglySnowflake Members Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Options
    804 wrote: »
    There's a lot of straw man arguments in here. I didn't say Cam was playing bad. I said he doesn't deserve MVP. Saying he's good isn't saying anything, because I didn't say he wasn't. Tell me why he deserves it over Brady and AP. Possibly darke horse Carson Palmer (I doubt he really has a chance though). That's what's being discussed.

I've given you several reasons as to why he deserves it over Brady. You keep acting like they're not valid. You're bringing up me calling you a hater, but you won't mention the rest of my argument. And you keep saying the same thing. Pass yards, completion percentage, and qb rating aren't the only stats the NFL keeps. You're not here to debate, because you have no argument.

Why is this dude a panthers and lakers fan?????? #Bandwagon is real.

• numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bandwagon Laker fan this decade?

Lol, impossible
    Options
    804 wrote: »
    There's a lot of straw man arguments in here. I didn't say Cam was playing bad. I said he doesn't deserve MVP. Saying he's good isn't saying anything, because I didn't say he wasn't. Tell me why he deserves it over Brady and AP. Possibly darke horse Carson Palmer (I doubt he really has a chance though). That's what's being discussed.

I've given you several reasons as to why he deserves it over Brady. You keep acting like they're not valid. You're bringing up me calling you a hater, but you won't mention the rest of my argument. And you keep saying the same thing. Pass yards, completion percentage, and qb rating aren't the only stats the NFL keeps. You're not here to debate, because you have no argument.

Why is this dude a panthers and lakers fan?????? #Bandwagon is real.

? , show me a NFL and NBA franchise in Virginia? I've been a Panthers fan since they joined the league in 95, and I became a Lakers fan the next year when Shaq came. Shut yo ? up