What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Gaming News, Articles, Reviews, upcoming releases, etc...

Replies

• Karl.Karl. Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 slim has leaked. Looks nice.
    Oh you beat me to it!
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That PS4 Slim lookin' nice
    Scratch that. It doesn't look "nice". It looks clean. Makes the Xbox One look like an Atari.
  • AP21AP21 Sion Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks for contributing fellas
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $60 a year aint that bad lol

but this is coming from someone who used to pay for xbox live for a few years. Some times i was able to get it on the cheap, others, full price, but c'mon...lol. i could see if it was $60 a month lol
    So PS+ games get increasingly worse but the price goes up.
    Breezy_KilroyThe Recipewillhustle
    you really not paying for the games lol

at least, thats my take on it, but like xbl, you are paying to support the infrastructure that brings you online gaming

Sony was taking huge losses in that area for years, so while the ps fanboys was trying to make fun of xbox dudes for paying for online, M$ expanded the content and improved on what was included. Was only a matter of time before Sony was going to do the same
    KNiGHTSStoneColdMikeyachewon87KnowReasonForPeace
    XBL is much better IMO. Even the free 360 you get with Gold are better than the shit you get on PS+.
    AP21
    I also agree that the price isn't that bad though. Just don't see why they're increasing the price when the service hasn't got any better.
    achewon87
    Karl. wrote: »
    XBL is much better IMO. Even the free 360 you get with Gold are better than the shit you get on PS+.

hands down the better service of the two
    I also agree that the price isn't that bad though. Just don't see why they're increasing the price when the service hasn't got any better.

i can only assume that the price hike MAY give them the opportunity to offer better content, but they might also still be taking a loss...so idk man
    AP21 wrote: »

i can only assume that the price hike MAY give them the opportunity to offer better content, but they might also still be taking a loss...so idk man

Hopefully. My PS+ run out yesterday. I haven't renewed for now as I haven't played online in a while and I have a shitload of single player games to get through. I'll renew eventually though.
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Unsticky it now lol

justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

CeLLaR-DooR
    So Nintendo were serious when they said they won't talk about the NX durin' their event today?

These niggas are playin' games. After the marketin' catastrophe that was the Wii U, I wudda thought they'd learnt their lesson.

They must be really confident in whatever the NX is
    Unsticky it now lol

LOOK NIGGA...either contribute, or you can see yourself out the thread
    I hope the NX is at TGS next week.
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    King Of The South = Gold Medalist @ the Special Olympics
    i never could get into TJ & earl..maybe b/c i was an snes fanboy but i still dont get the appeal to this day
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just set my phone up to notify me when available.

5a6dqy6enjpp.png
    StoneColdMikey