What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution thread (Akuma reveal)

FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond MindPosts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2015 in The Arcade
Kazumi in the dojo on her knees talking to someone in the doorway but you couldn't see who it was all you could see was the shadow. Well, 6 something months later, now, they finally reveal who it is:

It's fucking over.
qawshunBcotton5iron man1#1hiphopjunki3MrMinimalistLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYCracceR

Replies

• Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again is god tier
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    Fosheezy
  • PaprikaPaprika Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's actually going to be apart of the story?

At least this game looks like it's been a few years since Tekken 6 took place.
  • DelphasDelphas NYPosts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    God damn, Akuma is a fighting game mercenary. Nigga hopping from universe to universe to fuck people up.

Him and Ryu. They really about that life.
    Tonight we have a chance to say, "Yeah we're too extreme, we're too wild, we're too outta control, we're too full of our own shit. Or we have a chance to say, fuck you you're wrong, fuck you we're right!"
    tumblr_l24isvgeEr1qbg16co1_500.gif
    Bcotton5iron man1
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is random in the sense that no one expected him t just pop up outta nowhere in t7 but it's understandable because don't forget Tekken X SF is still in the works quietly.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    It is random in the sense that no one expected him t just pop up outta nowhere in t7 but it's understandable because don't forget Tekken X SF is still in the works quietly.

True, but even with that in mind, it's still random. They aren't just including him in the game as a guest character. He's been inserted into the Tekken canon.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited December 2015
    What system? First day cop btw

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    PS4 first I believe. If I'm not mistaken, what they showed was the PS4 version.

m63Y62.gif
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets Go!!!! @Sion @KillaCham

aint it PS4 exclusive?
    Sion
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,662 Regulator
    The Mishimas done fucked up now....
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    iron man1LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYFosheezy
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the current tekken 7 build or is this some new shit?

Typically, with Tekken, they always put the vanilla version out in the Arcade and then bring an update to the consoles. For example, Tekken 6 went to the Arcade and when it came to the consoles it was Tekken 6: Bloody Rebellion. This essentially the same thing even though this version will be in the Arcade a little while too.

m63Y62.gif
    Bcotton5
    This game needed this , they been struggling to build hype
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    This game needed this , they been struggling to build hype

All the new characters they brought for this game were wack. Akuma is the first one that's actually interesting. I guess Kasumi is alright too, but she's nothing that would get anyone hyped.

m63Y62.gif
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭

Typically, with Tekken, they always put the vanilla version out in the Arcade and then bring an update to the consoles. For example, Tekken 6 went to the Arcade and when it came to the consoles it was Tekken 6: Bloody Rebellion. This essentially the same thing even though this version will be in the Arcade a little while too.

I think that's why they added akuma, but they need to go ahead and drop the game, it's not get more interesting then this. Anyone know how long these joints stay in the arcade before they hit consoles
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
    Bcotton5
    They do need to drop it. SFV will be out in February and this game doesn't even have a console release date. That's ridiculous when you consider the fact that T7 was announce damn near a year before SFV.

m63Y62.gif
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like a preview for whenever they decide to release Tekken X Street Fighter. Having Akuma as a canon character is random as fuck though. Just further evidence that they're just making the Tekken story up as they go along.
    random thought they should bring back good kazuya..at least a costume of Kazuya before devil gene start taking over
    I heard they got contracts with the arcades that they wont release the console version until arcades can make.their money on arcade machines.

Sf4 had the same thing you gotta realize they pay like 20k per arcade machine
    i heard the opposite that Namco not interested in bringing T7 out in US arcades. Shit is not for sale, you can't even buy a cabinet for US.
    i heard the opposite that Namco not interested in bringing T7 out in US arcades. Shit is not for sale, you can't even buy a cabinet for US.

He's talking about in Japan. The game has been in arcades there for a while.

m63Y62.gif

Yea it's really expensive to get a cabinet in the US I heard they got a deal with Dave and Busters though they releasing the pokemon pokken tournament game at a bunch of.us Dave and busters