SO FELLAS, HOW WOULD YOU REACT TO THIS SITUATION....

13»

Comments

• ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Anytime you with a woman and a dude approaches her like that there's a element of disrespect. He had to look at you and determine you not enough of a possible threat to deter him making a move. At worst he's supposed to wait till youre not around. Cousin or whoever, he don't know that so if he does it with you there he had to dismiss you as a threat first. Disrespect anyway you look at it. Men know men don't just talk to women just cause, theres a motive and agenda so if he approach, you know what it is and he knows you know and he telling you he don't care.

Only once years ago was i ever in a situation remotely like that. Me and a woman just pulled up to a hotel. Exit the car and the valet approached. I was already halfway to the entrance turned around and saw him doing what ? do at they job when they wanna get on but being careful cause they working, start being overly friendly and helpful trying all means to extend the interaction.

Now I had a decision to make. Run up and check him cause I know he saw us pull up in the same ride so he doesn't know if it was my girl or not

Or

Not do anything because she wasn't my girl and I couldn't care less if she cut through his bs and just exchanged numbers like he was hoping would happen
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHE AINT YO GUL, SO U DONT CARE
    OP is Kevin Gates
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    When did Sanford and DRO fall out?

...NEVER PAID ATTENTION TO DUDE TIL A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO.. I SEE LOLS AND GOAT BY THE ? HE POST BUT THAT ? BE SOME OLE CORNY WACK ?
    . SO I HOT NS OR WACK HIS LAME ASS POST
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHE AINT YO GUL, SO U DONT CARE
    gns wrote: »
    Well what did u do @ReppinTime

The suspense..
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    Well what did u do @ReppinTime

c177c51ee6ecc23ebbce05018b464017.gif
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't my cousin I was with but chick I used to work with wanted to go out one night and I wasn't doing ? so I take her to a club my homeboy manages. She had just got out of a relationship a few weeks b4 and I'm the ? so she was rolling with me and friends but straight plutonic ? . This night its just us two.

Soon as we show up ppl acting funny as ? .

Bouncers there stay hating but these ? moved the chains with the quickness.

One of the bartenders roll up to say what up. Give this ? the stank look. Walk off.
    Next bartender at the end of the bar looking at me like freeman noooooooo.

See the bar owner down the way and he looking like "oh ? ... what up freeman" sends us some shots.

Now one of the owners homies roll up. We know each other well. I try to say what up to dude 2-3 times hand out and all but dude don't say ? to me just start striking up convo with her gets his drink and keeps moving. I chalk it up to drunkenness, crowd, darkroom, loud music whatever. Idgaf.

Still can't see it. But jam is kinda wack so I suggest going to another spot where some of the homies at.

Still ain't seen my ? who's the manager so I roll down to his office. Tell home girl get our jackets and wait by the door.

Blah blah blah. Apparently after the last time we was there she stayed behind and got her back blown by the owner and some of his friends. ? up part is ? was thinking that's my girl since she came with me every time she been there. So now I'm in there looking weak as ? . And I forever got this L attached to me when I roll thru the spot. That's why these ? didn't hassle me at the door and got the ? out the way cause they thought I was there to catch a body or some ? . That's why the bartenders were acting funny style at the bar. I didn't care but the way one dude brushed me now had me feeling some type of way. Even tho there's nothing between me and her that was a disrespect ting. I was low key burning that he felt he had a one up and had the nerve to act on it. Like I'm a ? to steal on out here regardless.

Nothing came of it. Just held the lowercase l instead of making it a bigger uppercase L. Small ? . I did call her out about the ? in a the cab on the way to next spot lol she was cool about it laughed. Said it was a everything goes kinda night. I didn't judge.

This about to be one long ass post. ? .
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't my cousin I was with but chick I used to work with wanted to go out one night and I wasn't doing ? so I take her to a club my homeboy manages. She had just got out of a relationship a few weeks b4 and I'm the ? so she was rolling with me and friends but straight plutonic ? . This night its just us two.

Soon as we show up ppl acting funny as ? .

Bouncers there stay hating but these ? moved the chains with the quickness.

One of the bartenders roll up to say what up. Give this ? the stank look. Walk off.
    Next bartender at the end of the bar looking at me like freeman noooooooo.

See the bar owner down the way and he looking like "oh ? ... what up freeman" sends us some shots.

Now one of the owners homies roll up. We know each other well. I try to say what up to dude 2-3 times hand out and all but dude don't say ? to me just start striking up convo with her gets his drink and keeps moving. I chalk it up to drunkenness, crowd, darkroom, loud music whatever. Idgaf.

Still can't see it. But jam is kinda wack so I suggest going to another spot where some of the homies at.

Still ain't seen my ? who's the manager so I roll down to his office. Tell home girl get our jackets and wait by the door.

Blah blah blah. Apparently after the last time we was there she stayed behind and got her back blown by the owner and some of his friends. ? up part is ? was thinking that's my girl since she came with me every time she been there. So now I'm in there looking weak as ? . And I forever got this L attached to me when I roll thru the spot. That's why these ? didn't hassle me at the door and got the ? out the way cause they thought I was there to catch a body or some ? . That's why the bartenders were acting funny style at the bar. I didn't care but the way one dude brushed me now had me feeling some type of way. Even tho there's nothing between me and her that was a disrespect ting. I was low key burning that he felt he had a one up and had the nerve to act on it. Like I'm a ? to steal on out here regardless.

Nothing came of it. Just held the lowercase l instead of making it a bigger uppercase L. Small ? . I did call her out about the ? in a the cab on the way to next spot lol she was cool about it laughed. Said it was a everything goes kinda night. I didn't judge.

This about to be one long ass post. ? .

Damn bruh so what happened?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Lmao bro this question dumb as ?

Lol you ain't the first IC poster to wanna smash his cousin though

Lmao I remember when that one ? made a thread about how he planned to holla at his cousin at the upcoiming family reunion and Pico found her and on instagram and told her about it. That ? changed the thread title and topic fast as ? then tried to play it off like he was trolling

Yeah that ? was dope..Pico had her moments