Truth or tradition?

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/S8sKNOxyd8w

? said that knowledge would increase in the last days

"But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased." Daniel 12:4

Thus the light is being shined bright and even the enemy knows it, thus he is still trying to make darkness out of it. Case and point:

https://youtu.be/BqiRZGyU718

But thanks be to ? that light excels darkness as much as wisdom excels folly! That is why when light came into the world the darkness understood it not! But unto those who ? has called out of darkness and into His marvelous light we have the victory and the power through Yeshua Ha Mashiach who always causes us to triumph in Him!!!! Hallelujah!!!

So keep on looking up, look around, look within, and most importantly look at Him! For our redemption draws nigh and is closer than when we first believed! Hallelujah!

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at "Him"? Where is he? Why is "He" always hiding from people?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

1. Yes."Behold the Lamb of ? , which taketh away the sin of the world."

Have you looked at Him?

2. He is here: "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."

Will you answer the knock?

3. He's not hiding from anybody, it's just that your sins have set a barrier between you and Him. Thus you must be BORN AGAIN. Therefore: "If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that ? raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

Will you today?
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Have you looked at Him?

2. He is here: "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."

3. He's not hiding from anybody, it's just that your sins have set a barrier between you and Him. Thus you must be BORN AGAIN. Therefore: "If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that ? raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

Will you today?

I've called out to Jesus on this very forum about 3 months ago......haven't heard a word.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    I heard a knock on the door a few minutes ago but it was my bro.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Have you looked at Him?

Will you today?

I've called out to Jesus on this very forum about 3 months ago......haven't heard a word.

You have to believe in your heart my friend. Over and over and over again you've challenged His kingship, His authority, His victory, His sovereignty, His power, His ruler ship, and even His very existence on these boards. As a man thinks in his heart, so is he!

? sees through you my friend. You may be able to fool your fellow man, but you'll never be able to fool ? . He knows when you are sincere and repentant. He knows when you are truly sorry for your sin and in need of His saving power!

Therefore when you mean business with ? , He will show Him self strong on behalf of all those who call on Him in truth! Therefore turn unto Him with all your heart and with all your soul and He will receive you with everlasting joy and eternal shalom! But you must take the first step, will you humble yourself today @kingblaze84 ?