Comments

• GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ShencotheMc. Alright cool, thanks.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Motherfuckas are some ? on this game. Can't even cruise to the beach in the kelly green El Camino without getting shot at. TF?

? annoying. Sometimes I just want to ride a bike on the beach or through the mountains and relax.

fight back
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Oh ILL Gang beefin now? Thats wasup

aint no beef. blazini was a KNOWN ? before this game came out and will be a ? long after gta 6 comes out.

damn-o.gif
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Motherfuckas are some ? on this game. Can't even cruise to the beach in the kelly green El Camino without getting shot at. TF?

? annoying. Sometimes I just want to ride a bike on the beach or through the mountains and relax.

fight back

Oh I do. I got plenty money so I don't hesitate to repeatedly call Merryweather or put bounties on ? and collect them myself. Yesterday I raged and accidentally blew up a personal vehicle. Got a warning.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    edited October 2013
    Options
    @mikeydagawd yo what happens if you a bad sport? you can still do missions and everything but ur just stuck with other idiots right?

you probably deserved the dunce cap too
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

fight back

Oh I do. I got plenty money so I don't hesitate to repeatedly call Merryweather or put bounties on ? and collect them myself. Yesterday I raged and accidentally blew up a personal vehicle. Got a warning.

this is why destroying personal vehicles should be allowed.

u know how many ? killed me by hitting me with 700 mph while i aint doing ? but chill on the beach or something

then they drive away, i either destroy their vehicle with them in it and get a bad sport or i let them escape

? that
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    @mikeydagawd yo what happens if you a bad sport? you can still do missions and everything but ur just stuck with other idiots right?

you probably deserved the dunce cap too

i always destroying cars. and im in a regular sessions with people i cant join ? tho
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    ill just do missions by myself invite if we do a crew only session tho
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im shocked that dude is that much of a gotdamn boyscout...

? straight up acted like Jon "Bones" Jones...
    As the just twenty-two year old Jon Jones prepares for the biggest bout of his professional fighting career this Saturday evening during “The Ultimate Fighter 10 Finale”, he may have just unknowingly created a whole new legion of Matt Hamill fans that have never existed before. Most notably anyone that has felt the sting of a snitch at any point during their career of doing bad.

A self-described “sheltered” and “never popular” child growing up, Jones was never the one looking to cause trouble during his years spent in grade school.

“As a kid I was never popular,” admitted “Bones” in a recent conversation with Sherdog.com. “I was always kind of just nice to everyone. I don’t know. It was always about me and my brothers growing up.

“My parents kept us pretty sheltered. We were never allowed to spend the night at our friends’ house, not once. We were always taught to take care of our family and do the right things.”

In Jones eyes, doing the right thing definitely included spilling the beans anytime he witnessed anything he judged to be wrong as an adolescent.

“I’ve always been a person who tries to do the right thing in life, for the most part,” said Jones. “I’m no angel, but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had ? . I don’t want to offend the ? smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I’ve always been down for the good side, I guess.”

Jones and Hamill will face off during the TUF 10 Finale set for December 5 from Las Vegas, airing live on Spike TV.

On one hand I'm proud of the jones family for raising such a ? Eagle Scout

On the other hand , ? him and everyone ridin wit him
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay, I want to be present for this scrap now lol. Is this on 360? If so, y'all know the gamertag. Invite me when this ? pop off lmao

Ain't gone be no witnesses bro
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RawAce
    Options
    We should at least be able to destroy the cars of those we got beef wit

Destroying vehicles has always been apart of beef

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

fight back

this is why destroying personal vehicles should be allowed.

u know how many ? killed me by hitting me with 700 mph while i aint doing ? but chill on the beach or something

then they drive away, i either destroy their vehicle with them in it and get a bad sport or i let them escape

? that

Agreed man. A ? can come along like you say and run you over for no damn reason bit you can't touch the vehicle they did it with. That ? is ? . And these ? know that when they do it. I don't bother nobody when I'm free roaming. Just collecting vehicles and getting money. Until I get ? with.
  • RawAce
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    im shocked that dude is that much of a gotdamn boyscout...

? straight up acted like Jon "Bones" Jones...
    As the just twenty-two year old Jon Jones prepares for the biggest bout of his professional fighting career this Saturday evening during “The Ultimate Fighter 10 Finale”, he may have just unknowingly created a whole new legion of Matt Hamill fans that have never existed before. Most notably anyone that has felt the sting of a snitch at any point during their career of doing bad.

A self-described “sheltered” and “never popular” child growing up, Jones was never the one looking to cause trouble during his years spent in grade school.

“As a kid I was never popular,” admitted “Bones” in a recent conversation with Sherdog.com. “I was always kind of just nice to everyone. I don’t know. It was always about me and my brothers growing up.

“My parents kept us pretty sheltered. We were never allowed to spend the night at our friends’ house, not once. We were always taught to take care of our family and do the right things.”

In Jones eyes, doing the right thing definitely included spilling the beans anytime he witnessed anything he judged to be wrong as an adolescent.

“I’ve always been a person who tries to do the right thing in life, for the most part,” said Jones. “I’m no angel, but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had ? . I don’t want to offend the ? smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I’ve always been down for the good side, I guess.”

Jones and Hamill will face off during the TUF 10 Finale set for December 5 from Las Vegas, airing live on Spike TV.

On one hand I'm proud of the jones family for raising such a ? Eagle Scout

On the other hand , ? him and everyone ridin wit him
    What's even funnier is that they did all that just for him to end up with nothing but white women.

That... Is the ether.

Bob Johnson ?

Bob Johnson's daughter married s white dude. Ok, it wouldn't be that big of a deal if it wasn't for the fact that she is an only child .
    Being that she is, the money of Bob Johnson will now go from black to white because there is no way the offspring produced will identify with being black
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    aint no ? purpose to play this ? when you a bad sport ? it ill play on friday
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welcome to LA.
  • _Menace_
    Options

Lol don't go to the mountains on a bike fool. There's mountain lions that pop up

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I can't drive no freaking where without getting my Entity XF shot up or me getting killed in it just cruising the street. Then when the hating ass bums can't get in they set an explosive on my ? for it to only blow up when I get in it. They need some type of way to stop them ? from going off.
  • RawAce
    Options
    Someone else can bomb your car ?

I thought that could only be placed on there by you
  • Stew
    Options
    That new logo looks like ? on my whip, ? . @VIBE u gotta do somethin with that white background if you can

[img]http://? .cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/4414/9focKH5cFE2Zxl3L1H8ixQ/0_0.jpg[/img]
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You would think in a game called grand theft auto you'd be able to ? other peoples cars up without any repercussion
  • _Menace_
    Options
    That new logo looks like ? on my whip, ? . @VIBE u gotta do somethin with that white background if you can

[img]http://? .cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/4414/9focKH5cFE2Zxl3L1H8ixQ/0_0.jpg[/img]

He made that on the Rockstar sight?
  • Stew
    Options
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How can I join the IC group?