The Challenge: Bloodlines

Options

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I find it funny how Abram keep calling this dude "John" isntead of Bananas. And y'all wouldn't have done ? , stop flexing for IC clout points.

I can't call it. I'm 6'5 270 really out here knocking ? out tho. No boost.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    I find it funny how Abram keep calling this dude "John" isntead of Bananas. And y'all wouldn't have done ? , stop flexing for IC clout points.

Some of us out here battled more than just pokemons. Dude is not fearsome in the least.
    nice joke only relevant on the ic. guess what? you STILL wouldn't have did ? . ic clout points
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    lmao @ these people. I like when they make a move so lame even TJ shames them about it.

bananas missed his true calling... he should have been a ? .
  • ShencotheMC
    edited January 2016
    Options
    These are the STUPIDEST people ever. Bananas with ANOTHER free ride to the finals. That ? would be gone on day one if these folks had any intelligence whatsoever.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i cant believe this ? .
    he hasnt proved he would sellout anyone to advance. why trust anything he says.

how the ? vince & Johnny avoid all them eliminations when the whole house is against them and they are without allies.

Anissa/Jenna dumb as ? .
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    Lol even TJ was lowkey cosigning when Abram went off on them fools.
  • gdatruth2.0
    edited January 2016
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    So they are bringing in CT and his brother, I assume that's who it is. That's weak. I could understand if someone got kicked off but not for some random wrench in the gears type ? . It's kinda not fair.

pretty sure that was Zack (looks like he cut his hair)
    my guess is that next week male elimination and the guys will have to compete against CT & Zach respectively
    Be careful what you wish for Vince...last time CT got called back specifically for an elimination he turned your cousin into a backpack.
    https://youtu.be/OUugoWbAhAM

called it
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    That was an impossible ass elimination. Only Evan, Kenny, and Wes can match bananas' political game.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was an impossible ass elimination. Only Evan, Kenny, and Wes can match bananas' political game.

U noticdd he could never pull that ? when all those guys were on it . Johnny now started to become the top guy
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh this ? got a ? to throw a challenge with him, then threw him in the pit

And he's done ? like that before...his cousin threw this ? in 3 times

Abram was too on point, you can tell he a decent ? ...season just got wacker with him leaving
  • SneakDZA
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Johnny will have an ally and two enemies and still throw his ally into the pit and somehow manage to convince one of the enemies to not throw him in on some loyalty ? .

This guy is the living embodiment of the scorpion and the frog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI6vyI8vJlc
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any real ? would have beat Abe's ass for all that spectacle off gp. Take that ? up with your girl. Had tom and his bro looking like ? out there. ? was hard to watch.
    Loudest one usually the biggest ? .
    Cara Marie been cheating on dude, probably been ? other dudes for a minute, you could tell they been thru that ? before. Couldn't tell if she was scared of what he would do to her or someone else or himself. His ? weak tho.
    Bananas and his cuz some hoes for that ? .
    Hope Ct take someone's head off.

im certain Abe is 3-0 in fades on MTV though

Yeah, nobody really wants it with Abe.

Dude's got a reputation for being crazy.....and he earned it.

Only people who wouldn't back down from him are CT, Leroy, Zach, and that black dude (Darrell) that beat up Brad back in the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JZVwlDxTkg
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darrell is an MMA/Boxer trainer now. I'm pretty sure he would body them.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm certain Johnny has MTV producers also backin him.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    I'm certain Johnny has MTV producers also backin him.

Yeah I'm pretty sure there's some behind-the-scenes shenanigans that favor certain cast members or storylines.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darrell is an MMA/Boxer trainer now. I'm pretty sure he would body them.

you know if he train any mainstream fighters ??
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Na but when y'all posted he was gone, I googled and saw that he retired has 2 kids and is a trainer.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So they are bringing in CT and his brother, I assume that's who it is. That's weak. I could understand if someone got kicked off but not for some random wrench in the gears type ? . It's kinda not fair.

pretty sure that was Zack (looks like he cut his hair)
    my guess is that next week male elimination and the guys will have to compete against CT & Zach respectively
    Be careful what you wish for Vince...last time CT got called back specifically for an elimination he turned your cousin into a backpack.
    https://youtu.be/OUugoWbAhAM

Lol at them reactions after CT carried bananas to the barrel
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    Lol@ this big for nothing ass ? Vince. The fact that dude is a personal trainer is laughable. He was looking like Ty out there the way he was getting gassed
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    How is this ? struggling on Monkey Bars? The ? is pretty much momentum from the first bar.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    How is this ? struggling on Monkey Bars? The ? is pretty much momentum from the first bar.

If an ugly chick can't monkey bar she better be a puzzle solver at least. That broad is useless.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited January 2016
    Options
    GET BANANAS THE ? OUT OF HERE!!!!!
    [img]http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Ari-Gold-Get-The-? -Out.gif[/img]

Been LOVING seeing that ? take L's the past few seasons.
  • gdatruth2.0
    Options
    Banannas & Vince finally got put in a elimination, bout damn time
    props Cara & her cous for beating them but its weird to have a finals with so many new faces.

based on this week's challenge its tough to pick a winner. Corey doesnt seem like he can handle long distances, Cara not good at puzzles and Anissa got Rhianna on her team.

would be funny if Jenna and her cousin won it all
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    Banannas & Vince finally got put in a elimination, bout damn time
    props Cara & her cous for beating them but its weird to have a finals with so many new faces.

based on this week's challenge its tough to pick a winner. Corey doesnt seem like he can handle long distances, Cara not good at puzzles and Anissa got Rhianna on her team.

would be funny if Jenna and her cousin won it all

The messed up thing is...Leroy woulda won this shizz. I honestly believe Leroy and his wack cousin could dust ALL these teams left
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All these dudes do is lift weights and nothing more, this is why they gassed. Weights, all for nothing. These challenges are about stamina, endurance and smarts. ? is hilarious.

Glad Bananas is gone. Vince is an idiot.

I see Jenna and her bloodline winning it all. Rest of them can't make the trek or put a damn puzzle together.