Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Frank gonna bodybag Claire
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looking back, Frank is ? and Claire knows it, thats why she tells him when she wants some side and he just says yes if it suits his agenda (this season keeping Claire where he needs her)

So anyway....Frank is ? af. SMH
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Looking back, Frank is ? and Claire knows it, thats why she tells him when she wants some side and he just says yes if it suits his agenda (this season keeping Claire where he needs her)

that was obvious in season 1 when he went back to his college got ? and was reminiscing on some ? ? w his homie
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

that was obvious in season 1 when he went back to his college got ? and was reminiscing on some ? ? w his homie

And let's not forget the 3sum she and Frank had wit Meechum
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Frank gonna bodybag Claire

I reckon Frank's liver will fail, Claire will bump him off and be able to use the grieving widow trying to champion her martyr husband who fought the scandals and wars others feared but succumbed due to the duties of his work taking their toll. Maybe Claire will ? with his medication, who knows? I still think they've got at least 2 seasons of material to mine before they consider ending the show.

I really hope they don't go the route of claire killing frank. It's been a fan theory since season 2 and that ? would really spoil the milk for me
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finished Ep. 11, SMGDMFH, man.
    The level of "you share that girl" has reached scust proportions. they basically hired my man to ? Claire down.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yates got so much dirt on the Underwoahs that they kind of need to placate him. But yeah I agree with above poster they'll turn the tables on him and some point.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Yates don't seem to gaf about none of that celeb allure tho. So unless some outside threat tries to use him to get at the underwoods like they did with the photographer, they don't have nothing to worry about with him.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited March 2016
    Options
    He let the man smash his wife then cooked the man breakfast, how could you betray a ? like that?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Finished Ep. 11, SMGDMFH, man.
    The level of "you share that girl" has reached scust proportions. they basically hired my man to ? Claire down.

I am fairly certain they will use him in their favour against the Washington Post scandal and then burn him/entrap him like they did the photographer in season 1 and 2. It's the whole "keep your enemies closer" strategy. Doug will handle him if needs be.

Exactly. Underwoods will throw you the bus faster than you can realize what happened. It's what they do.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    He let the man smash his wife then cooked the man breakfast, how could you betray a ? like that?

It wasn't power sex so Frank doesn't care.
  • _Goldie_
    edited March 2016
    Options
    He scrambled eggs for the mf!
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

To be fair he can't ? Claire right now, he'd bust his stitches. He can't even do his rowing sitting down without risking it happening which is why he had to use a vertical rower.

Frank and claire don't have sex as it is lol.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Finished Ep. 10 (yeah, yeah, yeah. I like to take my time.)
    Francis chumped the ? outta Durant. Had that hoe shook. Something tells me that's not going to go away easily.

Still don't see the need for Claire to knock off Mickey Doyle. I mean, I get; he was gentle with her moms and all, but he look like the type to catch feelings, and throw that ? in the next book about them.

Wonder how they're going to knock off that young GOP challenger?

? Doug. He could be the General to the Underwood Army, but he just keeps getting in his own way. You might as well make Neve Campbell the head honcho now.

Claire didn't have to ? the photographer in season 1 when she had Frank and the bodyguard to ? , the thing with Claire is that she's never content, she always wants more than she had or something above her station because she thinks Frank and her are equals while Frank feels that's no longer true since he's President.

Frank told her in season 1 they weren't equal

... and she still doesn't ? accept that. Which is why she wanted a job she had no business holding as Secretary Of State and why she walked out on Frank at the end of last season and tried to run to momma for money. Claire can be married to the most powerful man in the world with her own side piece and the influence to do anything, but all she wants to do is try prove to herself she and Frank are still equals when they really, really ? aren't. The way Frank slowed her roll completely in episodes 3 and 4 showed he was willing to powerplay his own wife back into her position but then Claire was going to sell the family estate to spite her mom if she didn't pony up for her proposed campaign. I really have a feeling the series will end with Claire knocking Frank's ring on the White House desk as she addresses the audience directly for the first time.

I really think when it's time for the series to end I think all of the dirt that Frank has done from season 1: [bullying his way into being VP & killing Peter Russo], season 2: [killing Zoe Barnes, sabotaging the POTUS out of office - to become POTUS] until the final season will come back to bite him in the ass with either Frank in jail by series end or dead by the hands of Claire.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Finally finished.
    ? . It's about time Frank pushed the "? it" button. I was beginning to worry a bit. Anyway, Claire got all her points back from that ? she was on in S3, and Doug proved to me that he'll go down with the ship first, if need be (maybe.)
    Seth gotta go, tho. He a weak link. He goin ? first.

S5 will be the last, but we just got setup for a "no ? allowed" type season. The Underwoods goin go nuts. I'm down with that.
  • gifted
    gifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Good season but feel like it is a two part season. As much as I understand the arc of the show, where Claire & Frank are at now is where they shoulda been last season if Claire did start ? up. But I guess they got there in the end.

I'm Team Frank all the way. They made him a lil soft with the way tho in parts with the side ? in your own White House. As a man, That's a line too far. I understand the assassination changed things. somehow they gonna find a way to make Claire president or They gonna murk each other rather than go to jail after doing some George Bush type war mongering. Hope they really go all out with Season 5.
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An uncensored beheading on prime time television, lol the Underwoods are the coldest and calculated muthafuckas I've ever seen on a tv show. Can't wait til season five.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Finally finished season 4. Finally

I wasnt really feelin the 1st half. But the last half made up for it. N the last 3 eps were GOAT.

Never really felt the Claire gone leave Frank storyline. ? seemed dumb imo. She been w/ him for yrs. She kno who he is, yet now she want leave smh. Then the whole Claire tryin to bring down Frank w/ the kkk pic seemed silly. Then next minute she wants to be vp n join the ticket. After u tried to destroy it 2 mins ago. Smh.

Frank gettin shot was interesting tho.

But imo HOC is at its best when ppl are coming for Frank's throne. N he has to resort to cold, evil tactics to hold onto his power. I really like that writer is digging up all the old ? . Some one has gotta try n make Frank pay for his evil past.

Lol tho HOC has pretty much turned into Homeland.

BTW cant wait to see Claire fully break the 4th wall.

Overall kinda unbalanced season imo. But ended real strong.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally finished Season 4 and my only take away is that Doug is the realest, most loyal ? ever!

That publicist dude and speech writer dude ain't far behind though.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    @atribecalledgabi did you wanna make the thread for season 5 being that u made the one for season 4?

Just came across this:

"House of Cards" Season 5 is one of the most awaited TV series to come back on Netflix on 2017. Despite the lack of solid information coming from the streaming network and the rest of the people behind the series, a few details have been revealed from several reports all over the Internet. Now new reports have emerged suggesting that the next run of the franchise will include new interesting stories including the one that involves a character reflecting the newly elected United States president Donald Trump.

There are reports saying that the recent presidential election in the U.S. will affect the storyline of the upcoming "House of Cards" Season 5. Not only will the new season include a Donald Trump character, it will also have its own Hillary Clinton. According to the report, Frank Underwood, played by Kevin Spacey, is going to have two opponents in the show's predisdential election. However, the result will be different than what has happened in reality as Clinton's character will come out victorious.
    One of the storyline people are foreseeing is the death of Frank Underwood in "House of Cards" Season 5. Rumor has it that the wife of the show's main protagonist Claire Underwood, played by Robin Wright, will arrange an assassination plot against her husband. Apparently, Claire desperately wants to win the upcoming election so she decided to have her husband assassinated and get the sympathy of the people. Although this has yet to be confirmed by the production team, there are reports saying that Claire will connive with Doug Stamper, played by Michael Kelly, to ? Frank.

Meanwhile, there are speculations suggesting that the rumored Donald Trump character will be introduced after the death of Frank Underwood in "House of Cards" Season 5. There are definitely several scenarios that could happen next season, and fans could no longer wait to know more about it.
    "House of Cards" Season 5 is already scheduled to come back in February 2017. Stay tuned for more news and updates.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they better not ? Frank man
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Yea I don't see myself continuing to watch the show if they let go of Spacey.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    @_Goldie_
    Yea but I'd rather wait til I have something concrete to put in the OP...an official release date, promo pics, a trailer...

You can make it now if you want tho
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Nah that's cool, let's wait till the trailer drops.