John Wick 2: Set Photo Reunites Keanu Reeves With Matrix Co-Star

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I actually enjoyed the first one. I wouldn't go out of my way to see a sequel though.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    sxfyrvprwwmx.jpg

tumblr_ni5fsl1K3N1ql8t12o1_500-1_zpstaefscsg.gif

yo that part right there....is my favourite part of the movie....and one of my favourite parts in any action movie....*RELOAD*
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fun fact: the directors of John Wick directed some of the action scenes in Captain America Civil War.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fun fact: the directors of John Wick directed some of the action scenes in Captain America Civil War.

They also collectively performed or coordinated stunts on The Matrix Trilogy, The Crow, Bourne Ultimatum and many other ? like Constantine with Keanu.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    John-Wick-Chapter-Two.jpg

We have so many questions when it comes to “John Wick: Chapter Two” — well, actually, just two: how awesome will it be? will John Wick have a new dog? And we have answer for the latter, and it’s yes — oh yes, he will. And no one had better mess with it.

The first official image from “John Wick: Chapter Two” has landed and it has our hero strutting with his new canine pal. John Wick doesn’t have the best history with dogs, but then again, neither do the people who dare to cross him or his furry friends either. As for the plot for ‘Chapter Two,’ it involves John Wick going to Europe or something, but does it really matter? No.

“John Wick: Chapter Two” opens on February 10,2017 with the first footage revealed next week at New York Comic-Con.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    John-Wick-Chapter-Two.jpg

We have so many questions when it comes to “John Wick: Chapter Two” — well, actually, just two: how awesome will it be? will John Wick have a new dog? And we have answer for the latter, and it’s yes — oh yes, he will. And no one had better mess with it.

The first official image from “John Wick: Chapter Two” has landed and it has our hero strutting with his new canine pal. John Wick doesn’t have the best history with dogs, but then again, neither do the people who dare to cross him or his furry friends either. As for the plot for ‘Chapter Two,’ it involves John Wick going to Europe or something, but does it really matter? No.

“John Wick: Chapter Two” opens on February 10,2017 with the first footage revealed next week at New York Comic-Con.

Immediately thought of this when I seen this pic wit the pit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HAiYHQBOxM
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny if that dog dies too
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Europe? man I hate when they go to Europe in sequels they always end up worse than the first
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

that would ? me off, possibly more than the 1st time...
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    dope as ? that he got a pit, kinda look like mine. cant tell if its blue or brindle from that pic
  • 1CK1S
    Options
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loved the action in the first one. The most important part about these action movies is that the main character isn't immune to being hurt. He got messed up in the first.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paprika wrote: »
    Loved the action in the first one. The most important part about these action movies is that the main character isn't immune to being hurt. He got messed up in the first.

Yeah I think that's what Die Hard GOAT. He looked damn near dead by the of the movies.lol
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Baba Yega season!
  • 1CK1S
    Options
    John Wick 3 Has Entered Early Development

john-wick-3-keanu-reeves.jpg

John Wick, released back in the fall of 2014, was an unlikely hit that inspired something of a cult following. Directed by Chad Stahelski and David Leitch, the film starred Keanu Reeves as the title character, a widowed retired hitman who went on a revenge-minded rampage following the murder of his beloved little dog. The first film represented a chance for Reeves, now in his 50s and years after the Matrix films, to return to action-hero mode, in a story with lots of wit and humor.

The film, which grossed $43 million at the domestic box office and around the same amount overseas, has a sequel, John Wick: Chapter Two, set for release in February of 2017, with the first trailer having now debuted online. And now, it appears a third film has already entered development as well.

Speaking at the 2016 New York Comic-Con, John Wick co-director, Chad Stahelski informed Collider that planning on a third John Wick is already underway. The second John Wick film (in addition to Reeves) stars Common, Ruby Rose, Ian McShane, John Leguizamo, Bridget Moynihan and Reeves’ Matrix co-star Laurence Fishburne. Stahelski is serving as the sole director of John Wick: Chapter Two.

Here’s the exact quote that Stahelski gave Collider with regard to John Wick 3:

“The studio has asked us to put our heads together and see if we can come up with something. Winston’s [McShane] is a big part of the next one, so is Lance Reddick. We’ve got some ideas.”

Does the John Wick franchise have enough to it to fill three movies, let alone two? There’s no reason to think there isn’t; the formula of Keanu Reeves kicking bad guys’ butts in revenge to a wrong done for him is probably a well that can returned to numerous times. Assuming another dog isn’t killed in the process, if anything the sequels will probably be a test of how much of the original film’s success had to do with the dog-avenging angle.

Considering how well people responded to the first John Wick, it’s to be expected that fans of the first movie will give the sequel(s) a chance. Then again, it’s not like fans haven’t been disappointed before by sequels that star Keanu Reeves and Laurence Fishburne.

John Wick: Chapter Two opens in U.S. theaters on February 10, 2017. We’ll bring you more information on John Wick 3 as it becomes available.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

F*** it...I just gave them the rights to my 1st born child. I'm there.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    looks ? fire. there..
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the brilliance of the first one was that he was presented as this regular guy, then as the movie went on you realize everyone's shook of him. Then they show you why everyone's shook. Then you realize he knows he's the ? .

That character build is what was so dope. Hope they can keep that feel.
  • 1CK1S
    Options
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

if it was a cat you would be cryin like mitch in paid in full foh
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options