What type of fruit will you have on the day of inspection?

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. This is the thing @kingblaze84, sin must be punished. You have done things in your life that wasn't right even in your own mind and in the mind of others. Therefore there must be a reckoning for the wrong that you have committed in your life, are continuing to commit, and will commit in the future until you die.
    2. ? is holy, righteous, and separate from sinners. Thus He can not even look at sin without being utterly offended. And in His offense of sin He executes judgment upon it in order to satisfy His furious wrath because of His abhorrence of it.
    3. That wrath was poured upon Yeshua Ha Mashiach. He paid the full price for all the sin of the world. From Adam and Eve up to the very last person who will ever be born in this age. The penalty has been paid in full by His precious blood, for without the shedding of blood there is no remission.
    4. ? made the rules, I didn't, you didn't, no one else did beside Him. Thus He says that blood must be shed in order for people to be forgiven. If you reject the very blood of ? manifested in human flesh, what other choice does ? have on the last day but to require your very own blood to pay the penalty for all the sin you committed in your life?
    5. If ? didn't punish you His character would be corrupted, He would no longer be righteous, no longer be just, and there would be countless accusers of ? because He failed to account for the sin you committed if He pardons you without requiring a blood sacrifice to atone for your sins.
    6. Thus the penalty for your sin will be paid forever in the lake of fire because you would have chosen to bear the penalty yourself. And if you die in your sins, you will do just that. No one will weep for you and no one will remember you after you are cast alive in the lake of fire forever. Amen.

7. BUT JESUS CHRIST HAS MADE A WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can be saved from such a terrible fate if only you would turn to Him now, turn to Him today, turn to Him this very instant and ? will make Himself realer than the words you are reading on this screen. But you must mean business with ? . You can say to me that you did this and you did that, but you didn't hear from ? until your blue in the face. But if your heart isn't right, ? will know for that's what He judges and sees. Thus you can never pull the wool over His eyes. But if you truly mean business,

and I mean business!

? will receive you right here and right now! Your destiny can change right here and right now! No one is past saving! No one is so cold, so lost, so godless that ? can not save that person! I don't care who you are! I don't care how evil you've been! I don't care how much hatred you've hurled out of your mouth toward ? ! He can forgive! And He will forgive and you give you eternal life if you confess that Yeshua is LORD and believe in your heart that He rose from the dead! If you do that with a pure and sincere heart, ? will save you @kingblaze84! I guarantee it! But the question is will you surrender yourself to Him today? Amen.

If the Bible ? REALLY gave a flying ? about punishing the sins of people on Earth, his lazy ass would have checked the Christian madmen who were committing genocide and infanticide in Australia, Africa, North, Central, and South America. The Bible ? isn't gonna punish ? . If it let Francisco Pizarro and Hernando Cortes off the hook for their massive crimes, I think everyone else is safe. Who you trying to fool brah? The Bible ? ain't punishing NOBODY.

Why punish people in the "last days" and be lazy as ? back in the day? ? outta here with this fairy tale ? lol. Bible ? had his chance to prove himself, and failed. Failing to prove himself for 2,000 years? I'm good bruh.

1. My brother, ? is doing a work in our days that you will not believe, even if it were told to you. Case and point the above post.

2. So just because judgment against evil is not executed at your beck and call, and we still see that the heart of men are still fully set to do evil doesn't mean that ? will not judge and destroy all the workers of iniquity at the appointed time. Amen.

3. You see ? does things on His schedule and at His timing. He will move when He wants and He will act when He wants to act.

4. But know this because ? is being crystal clear when He states this over and over and over again in His word; when judgment comes it will come swift, suddenly, and in an instant. It will fall so fast upon your head that you won't even have time to utter a 4 letter curse word if you get swept up in it. Amen.

5. Yes, woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! To what end is it for you? The day of the LORD is darkness, and not light!

6. Instead of desiring a day that will be evil for you if it happened right now, you need to get right with ? .

7. For if you fail to repent and believe the gospel @kingblaze84 you trying to survive the Day of the LORD will be like not knowing how to swim yet trying to swim in the ocean with both hands tied behind your back, your legs tied to cement blocks, and a 100 pound kettle bell tied around your neck.

Translation= YOU WILL BE DOOMED TO FAILURE!!!!!

Therefore turn to Yeshua Ha Mashiach and cleanse your heart from all filthiness of the flesh! He will receive you with everlasting righteousness by giving you eternal life. Amen

Will you say Yes to the LORD today?
  • rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    Options
    Religion…its given people hope in a world torn apart by religion.

- Jon Stewart

Don't forget who you dealing with. Confused the languages so that we couldn't solve all of our problems on our own. While trying us for judgement on the premise that we can't rule ourselves. Don't worry they will justify that.
  • rodneyskinner
    edited December 2015
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven Seriously did you just say if ? didn't punish you he doesnt love you? Man you been mind pimped. Can I punish my child if I told him I'm coming to pick him up from school. My son waits there and I never show. He grows up and I never showed up. Then one day after lets say 40 years I show up at the school and he's not there. Then I drive to his house and beat him. Yeah that sounds real just. Don't worry you'll justify it. With some gods time is different from our time. LOL. If I didn't pick my kid up by dark after I told him I would the police would come arrest me for child abandonment. Again man laws can't be higher than ? 'S laws can they? My morality can't be higher than ? 's morality can it? So you are not justified in punishing if you have lived up to your end of the dedication.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

- Jon Stewart

LOL we quoting Jon Stewart know of all people. I'm not even going to tell you how dumb that quote is because you should know.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »

- Jon Stewart

LOL we quoting Jon Stewart know of all people. I'm not even going to tell you how dumb that quote is because you should know.

How is it a dumb quote though.....? Religion has inspired a TON of atrocities and evil, demonic behavior throughout mankind's history.

From the Aztecs and Mayans sacrificing humans to please their savage gods, to Christians believing it to be a messianic purpose to ? and destroy all those who believed differently, to the atrocities Muslims inflicted on others for hundreds of years themselves, organized religion historically has been a giant disaster for people. Not saying religion is the only thing that has inspired evil, but historically, religion has been close to a giant cancer throughout mankind's history. I got the history books to prove it. Not a dumb quote at all.
  • The_Jackal
    Options

- Jon Stewart

How is it a dumb quote though.....? Religion has inspired a TON of atrocities and evil, demonic behavior throughout mankind's history.

From the Aztecs and Mayans sacrificing humans to please their savage gods, to Christians believing it to be a messianic purpose to ? and destroy all those who believed differently, to the atrocities Muslims inflicted on others for hundreds of years themselves, organized religion historically has been a giant disaster for people. Not saying religion is the only thing that has inspired evil, but historically, religion has been close to a giant cancer throughout mankind's history. I got the history books to prove it. Not a dumb quote at all.

It implies religion is the sole factor that fractures the world and ultimately in some religions (Christianity ) it shifts the blame from the actions of the men to the religion as a whole. Nobody says Atheism is an evil belief even thought a man who belief that religion was inferior and atheism was thr correct path killed more men then any religion has.

It's a stupid quote
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kingblaze84 why are you in this thread or were you invited? Let them live in peace. B)
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    @kingblaze84 why are you in this thread or were you invited? Let them live in peace. B)

DOU linked me to the thread several times, so I'm responding lol, but yeah I'm gonna leave this thread alone very soon. I'm not really getting a challenge at this point.
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2015
    Options

- Jon Stewart

It implies religion is the sole factor that fractures the world and ultimately in some religions (Christianity ) it shifts the blame from the actions of the men to the religion as a whole. Nobody says Atheism is an evil belief even thought a man who belief that religion was inferior and atheism was thr correct path killed more men then any religion has.

It's a stupid quote

Religion isn't the only reason humans have treated each other like trash, but historically, it's a MEGA huge reason. As far as atheism, I can't think of anyone who killed in the name of atheism. And being honest, religious fanatics have done way more damage to the world than non-religious ones. Just look at what Israel and Boko Haram are doing right now, along with other religious groups.

http://www.toptenfamous.com/top-atrocities-committed-in-the-name-of-religion/
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    Stalin doesn't ring a bell at all? You look at history selectively instead of objectively. And an atheist started a world war could objectively be the worst event in history among the other atrocities he committed
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2015
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven Seriously did you just say if ? didn't punish you he doesnt love you? Man you been mind pimped. Can I punish my child if I told him I'm coming to pick him up from school. My son waits there and I never show. He grows up and I never showed up. Then one day after lets say 40 years I show up at the school and he's not there. Then I drive to his house and beat him. Yeah that sounds real just. Don't worry you'll justify it. With some gods time is different from our time. LOL. If I didn't pick my kid up by dark after I told him I would the police would come arrest me for child abandonment. Again man laws can't be higher than ? 'S laws can they? My morality can't be higher than ? 's morality can it? So you are not justified in punishing if you have lived up to your end of the dedication.

1. Yes. ? is just when He punishes. In love He executes judgment. Therefore He gives us what we want because He loves us. If you don't want to spend eternity with ? , He will execute that judgment upon you. But by the time you realize you messed up, it will be too late. Thus you will have all eternity to think about your decision in the lake of fire. Amen.
    2. ? is coming and He's given us this assurance by raising Yeshua from the dead. Now if you're not ready to meet Him on that day you will be crushed and the fault will rest squarely on your shoulders. Why? Because you know this to be true but yet you have stiffened your neck and rebelled against Him in defiance to believing that He will come again.
    3. You know that the our Father is coming again. And if you haven't trusted in Him for your salvation, you will get a severe beating that will last for all eternity. This isn't the fault of ? , this is your fault. You know that He is a just ? who will discipline His creatures if they fail to obey Him. Thus you have no one to blame but yourself if you die in such a state.
    4. BUT ?
    5. Yeshua has come to make a way so that you can live and be ready to meet Him on the cloudy and dark day. When the stormy tempest passes in a fiery whirlwind of great hail stones, thunder, power, and great glory! But if you continue to rebel you will be found a liar, not ? . And you will be made a spectacle before all of creation on the last day. You will be embarrassed before all of creation when ? displays all your sins before all of His created intelligences on the last day. And it will be your screams that will be heard when you are cast alive into the lake of fire to pay for all the sins you committed in word, thought, and deed. And guess what @rodneyskinner after that day you will never be remembered, you will never be thought about, no one will ever shed a tear for you, and you will be erased from the memories of all the righteous who will dwell with ? forever and ever. Sadly you will never forget all the evil you did in your life and for all eternity you will be tormented in the lake of fire if you fail to repent and accept Yeshua Ha Mashiach as your Lord and Savior

THATS THE BOTTOM LINE!!!!

I'm not going to mince words or sugar coat the reality of what will happen on that day. But you have the choice to change your destiny. But you must humble yourself. Without being humble you will never see the kingdom of ? . Will you bow down before the throne of ? and admit that you are wrong and He is right today?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I want a bucket of Churches fried chicken and some of those honey biscuits. MMMMMM.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Repent and believe the gospel!

? is holy, holy, holy. If you will not accept the wrath ? poured out upon the Son on the cross, you will be forced to accept His wrath poured out upon you in the lake of fire forever and ever.

It's either you or Him. Your way or His way. The cross or the lake of fire. You get to decide where you want the wrath of ? to fall.

Amen.

• rodneyskinner
    Options

? is holy, holy, holy. If you will not accept the wrath ? poured out upon the Son on the cross, you will be forced to accept His wrath poured out upon you in the lake of fire forever and ever.

It's either you or Him. Your way or His way. The cross or the lake of fire. You get to decide where you want the wrath of ? to fall.

Amen.

Again that's a mind ? . Why did Jesus have to die the Israelites never accepted Cesar as king. Which is evident by the destruction supposedly predicted by Jesus. If only ? is their King then the rejection of Jesus on the grounds they didn't really know he was the Messiah is a valid point. As a nation though they didn't turn to Cesar which is evidenced in the Revolt of 66 ce. Which was predicted by Jesus. They still kept their faith in ? as their king and he abandoned them. You are stating its because they didn't accept Jesus as King. Jesus never said he was King of the Jews. He only clearly revealed he was the Messiah to the Samaritan woman. So how was everybody supposed to know that. Also the New Testament wasn't written in Judaism but in a language read by rich and wealthy Romans.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Amen.

I give you credit, you don't get tired of threatening to burn people alive. Good for you.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen.

Again that's a mind ? . Why did Jesus have to die the Israelites never accepted Cesar as king. Which is evident by the destruction supposedly predicted by Jesus. If only ? is their King then the rejection of Jesus on the grounds they didn't really know he was the Messiah is a valid point. As a nation though they didn't turn to Cesar which is evidenced in the Revolt of 66 ce. Which was predicted by Jesus. They still kept their faith in ? as their king and he abandoned them. You are stating its because they didn't accept Jesus as King. Jesus never said he was King of the Jews. He only clearly revealed he was the Messiah to the Samaritan woman. So how was everybody supposed to know that. Also the New Testament wasn't written in Judaism but in a language read by rich and wealthy Romans.

1. Jesus didn't HAVE to do anything. He willingly offered Himself as a sacrifice in order to satisfy His wrath against sin.
    2. Why?
    3. Because of the great love which He has for us.
    4. Amen.

5. The Israelites refused to believe that He was ? manifest in the flesh, just like you have thus far refused to believe that He is ? in the flesh.
    6. There is nothing new done under the sun.

7. ? didn't abandon His chosen people. May 14, 1948 attests to this fact. The enemy has tried relentlessly to erase the jews from the earth. From the time in Egypt when he told Pharaoh to throw the male babies in the Nile river all the way up to ? and the holocaust, the devil has tried to erase the chosen people from off the face of the earth.

BUT ? !!!!!

"Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as ? , and we should have been like unto Gomorrah."
    Isaiah 1:9

8. There has always been a remnant. Amen.

9. The masses never understand the things of ? . But unto whom the Father will reveal Himself, to those will be made known the power, glory, and majesty of the King of kings and Lord of lords. Amen.

"13When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? 14And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets. 15He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? 16And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living ? . 17And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven." Matthew 16:13-17

10. You know that Yeshua is king @rodneyskinner . Therefore you have nothing to stand on when the day of judgment comes if you were to die without confessing Him as your LORD and Savior. Why do you resist the Spirit of truth that speaks to you now? Hardening your heart and stiffening your neck to the Master of our souls who is the giver and taker of life?

11. Google "what language was the book of Matthew written in"

12. There is no "judaism" language. But I assume you mean Hebrew.

13. ? will make Himself real to you right here and right now @rodneyskinner. But you have to mean business. Do YOU mean business today my friend?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen.

I give you credit, you don't get tired of threatening to burn people alive. Good for you.

The greatest expositor on the reality and severity of the lake of fire was Yeshua. Thus if you feel threatened it's because you still live in fear of judgment. Thus you have not been made perfect in love because love casts out all fear. Therefore you must repent and believe the gospel if you are to have any hope of escaping the judgment to come.

Will you come to Him today @kingblaze84?
  • A Ghost
    A Ghost Members Posts: 368
    edited January 2016
    Options
    this sounds like some jim jones jonestown ? here
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Amen.

So no fried chicken and honey biscuits?
  • A Ghost
    A Ghost Members Posts: 368
    Options
    i would love some fried chicken and honey biscuits
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    A Ghost wrote: »
    this sounds like some jim jones jonestown ? here

The gospel message is simple my friend:

Yeshua died for our sins
    Yeshua was buried
    Yeshua rose from the dead on the 3rd day.

He will give you eternal life if you confess Him as Lord and believe in your heart that He did all those things above.

There is simplicity in the gospel message. It's not hard. You must chose what you will do with Yeshua.

Will you have Him reign over you in submission?

Or

Will you reject Him and live in rebellion?

WhatsayU?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen.

So no fried chicken and honey biscuits?

There will be plenty of feasting going on in the kingdom of heaven. Amen.

But in the other place, nah. Only weeping, gnashing of teeth, anguish, torment, and the worm will be the food of all those who go to that place. Amen.
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    ^^^Learn how to form a proper sentence before you come with that ? you spewing.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

That was a very hard read which I didn't last myself. Anyway, I gotten my battery replace for my car and in a few hours go to my second job and work. I'll try to eat some good fruit before I go to work.
  • The_Jackal
    Options

That was a very hard read which I didn't last myself. Anyway, I gotten my battery replace for my car and in a few hours go to my second job and work. I'll try to eat some good fruit before I go to work.

Vegetables>>>>>fruits