Let's talk about wack ? ...

1111213141517»

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Bro u got to work out your legs an ? daily for better erections...an try puting a towel on it an eight little weights on it when u hard...i was once had ed you gona thank me later...an save up that ? you gonaa need for all the hot babes you gonna get kiddo...

I think jacking off hinders my ability to get an ? . Last week, I couldn't get it up. I was flat as an empty bike tube, and I wack it daily. I think wacking it hinders erections
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reading some of these posts while listening to techno make the thread more bizzar
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Bro u got to work out your legs an ? daily for better erections...an try puting a towel on it an eight little weights on it when u hard...i was once had ed you gona thank me later...an save up that ? you gonaa need for all the hot babes you gonna get kiddo...

I think jacking off hinders my ability to get an ? . Last week, I couldn't get it up. I was flat as an empty bike tube, and I wack it daily. I think wacking it hinders erections

Some times its does ...thats why u got push it to the limit like w e get u to the nastiest point focus on that an let the blood flow ...its all about blood flow circulation an concentration on that nasty image.an when u get there dont jak it let it rest in your hand. An breathe...so your body get use to having this much blood in your ? an what u doin there is stretching the veins an training your ? to be at its maxium longer...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    JokerKing wrote: »

Some times its does ...thats why u got push it to the limit like w e get u to the nastiest point focus on that an let the blood flow ...its all about blood flow circulation an concentration on that nasty image.an when u get there dont jak it let it rest in your hand. An breathe...so your body get use to having this much blood in your ? an what u doin there is stretching the veins an training your ? to be at its maxium longer...

Good advice. I'm gonna try that.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    king bloo wrote: »
    ??? I don't click menz spoilers.

ilc-men-film.jpg

bruh...

Stop imagining me click on spoilers.
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    king bloo wrote: »
    ??? I don't click menz spoilers.

ilc-men-film.jpg

bruh...

Stop imagining me click on spoilers.

Stop imagining me

Stop imagining me

W6uJWbW.jpg

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

hey bruh, if that's ya lifestyle mo power to you, just keep me outta them ? ass thoughts.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    powder room
    >

Almost 9k views

Over 400 posts

Less than 10 active women on the IC

And I did it in the Donkey

Lol
This discussion has been closed.