What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

Replies

• VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, when he spins, shit throws me off a bit..

been playing ranked, though... way better than playing w loser ass scrubs.. they're fun to run thru but a bitch to have on ur team.. ranked = close games... love the online
  • funkdocdamcfunkdocdamc Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »

been playing ranked, though... way better than playing w loser ass scrubs.. they're fun to run thru but a bitch to have on ur team.. ranked = close games... love the online

Yup. People on regular TDM are just plain stupid. Had this one dumb ass on my team only manage to score 50 points total after two games, and he stole that kill. He had 0 downs, 1 KO and 17 deaths. How is that even possible?
    VIBE
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup. People on regular TDM are just plain stupid. Had this one dumb ass on my team only manage to score 50 points total after two games, and he stole that kill. He had 0 downs, 1 KO and 17 deaths. How is that even possible?

Ummm that might have been me!

lol...nah only been online a few times...I wish it had the option to choose between FPS and third person.
    Dupac
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that coulda been me too, lol

DWO wrote: »
    that coulda been me too, lol

Damn, I know you can't drive for shit, but you can't shoot either? No wonder you always tryna fight niggas with fists on GTA.

Long video, but smh at DWO being the hitman from this shit:
    Dupac
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,542 Regulator

GTA and Black OPs has messed me up when it comes to UC4. They had that quick aim and automatic aim UC4 don't have none of that shit and it's hard as hell to kill someone on there to me lol. If I get 5 kills I fell like a king
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    VIBE
    @funkdocdamc what's ur rank?
    Diamond 3 but I haven't played [rank] in a week.
    VIBE
    the game is on some bullshit at times w the ledge hanging where I can't jump up due to the camera angles

and I noticed u can't panic throw grenades anymore
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't looked at this thread in a while , finally finished CCNA imma start playing this today
    StoneColdMikey
    When a bitch nigga swings in out of nowhere and takes you out on MP, you begin to appreciate how good this is.

Taking me a while to get used to but it's definitely fun.
    Dupac
    @DNB1 what's your psn
    damn, had a losing streak of idk how many straight, went from gold 3 to silver 1..

horrible pairing of teams
    funkdocdamc
    @DNB1 what's your psn

B-Luv21
    Lurkristocrat
    damn, had a losing streak of idk how many straight, went from gold 3 to silver 1..

horrible pairing of teams

The game doesn't pair up people based on levels, it's random. i was playing qualifiers for Diamond 3 and the guy on my team was doing qualifiers for Silver 2. When it says, "The enemy team is favored to win", you probably have a bunch of low levels, idiots or both stacked on your team.
    VIBEStoneColdMikey
    flanking >>>

20/16
    6 assists
    5 revives
    4 deaths

fuck up off me!!!
    flanking >>>

20/16
    6 assists
    5 revives
    4 deaths

fuck up off me!!!

Awww, your first good game. Congrats.
    VIBEDupac
    best game so far, yeah.. my average is good tho..
    anyone cop the expansion triple pack? is the single player worth it?
    anyone cop the expansion triple pack? is the single player worth it?

Single player is not out yet. New DLC is borderline ass just for the fact that they tried to push microtransactions so hard to unlock the new weapons and items.
    VIBE
    I just wait for the relics to pile up..

this is truly one of the most frustrating MP's I've ever played tho.. like I said before, they gotta figure something out based on the online stats and put together teams like that
    I would cop the expansion pack if it had 5 mp maps instead of 2.. sp and 2 maps aren't enough for $24.99.. guns/skins idgaf about, those I can eventually unlock
    3000 for ONE weapon tho? Fuck outta here. One win gives you 10 lol.
    Lurkristocrat
    I do the challenges too so it adds up fairly quick, it's not that bad IMO better than spending real mkney
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just completed the game. very solid BUT not better then Last of us which i feel is one of the greatest stories ever. Graphics were amazing but some of the action scenes felt a bit canned. i dont know much about the wifes background as ive never played uncharted before, so its hard to judge how i feel about her being all super saiyan and shit and basically being female sam.

went and copped the uncharted collection to play all the ones before and i was thoroughly surprised by the graphics in game 1. thought for sure it would be doodoo grits but so far i like it.

kinda wish i played series up until the 4th but i got caught in hype and didnt wanna get left out lol
    Dupacachewon87