EYERONE'S GREATEST THREATS!!!

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2015 in AKA Donkey
I ? with eyerone(i ro ny). He always been a cool poster, lightweight nice with the rhymes, and was a positive poster. Only time I ever saw him beef with anyone or get angry was with blazini. Because he used to always attack his music and say he was never gonna make it. They used to go at it all the time, they even went at it on gta5. But a few months ago he found a new rival, jamel. It all started on gta5, and from there on somehow ? !, GOT!, REAL!! They wanted to fight each other in real life! Jamel caught major feelings one day and decided to abuse his mod powers. He banned the ? out of eyerone, deleted all his post and everything. Straight up erased him from the IC. Ever since then, he's been going at any and everyone. He'll even meet ? in heaven for a fight if he/she/it starts talking ? . Just been full of anger. He probably gone come after me next for making this thread. I don't want any beef in advance my brotha, I'm all about peace and being positive.

With that being said, post his greatest threats/burst of anger in here. Here's some of my favorites.
i ro ny wrote: »
VIBE wrote: »
Irony barely Made it a minute before he said ? it lol

yeah cuz i peep the whole ? . its disgusting

he exists to be a ? ? ...anti to everything on purpose for the sake of reactions.

he aint no better than conflicts ? ass.

i want to choke out people like that. they dont deserve oxygen. and i want to deprive them of it.
? Drake*.

im sick of that ? and his ? .

and ? his fans too. they are idiots. if they'd stop taking his nut by the gutful, they'd see that hes a ? sucker ass culture vulture who uses reference tracks and ghostwriters.

thats who yall place your faith in? ? that.
JokerKing wrote: »
All you had to do was ignore the first comment. This thread probably would have died

I give no ? if this thread dies or has 2000 replies.

The moral of the story is...all these ? that I have issues with are certified ? .

They have an address where they can find me if they want the war.

They won't drop one because they are ? ass ? and KNOW I'll pop the ? up.

All that other ? is moot. Deflections and distractions from the fact that they are vaginas.

They can post an address right now! They can make plans to come to Virginia beach and get their life ruined right now. But nah, they ain't gonna do nothing that dumb.

They'd rather type.

And y'all champion it.
Chicity wrote: »
So @Kai.......how do you REALLY feel?

Regardless of how she feels, and no matter what these ? say, you work at a ? library and you're a grown ass man.

Good luck with that.

And you're a ? ass ? on top of that.
Khaleesi wrote: »
So you admit that words from online strangers hurt your feelings and gets you all riled up?

"Sticks and stones maybe break my bones but words online will make me travel cross country just to fight you" -Irony

Where's your self-esteem? It's as if you feel that what they are saying is true and that's why you get so mad. Because if it wasn't true, why the anger? Why give them the time of day?

If you ain't secure enough to shrug off cyber bullies then you ain't built for this forum bruh. Especially Donkey. Just log off.

Nah.

Words don't hurt me. Fists do.

I don't believe in talking ? without intentions of backing it up.

For instance, if I say @Black_Samson is a ? Ass ? with PTSD because he's a ? ? and his wife his ugly and that I'd beat his kids ? too and I DARE that ? to stop me, I mean every word of that ? .

It ain't ? games. I'll ? on that ? whole household. ? gump. Same with any of these other ? that talk that ? .

Here's the difference, I'm willing to pop the ? up. These ? is ready to type and post GIFs and memes and ? .
^THIS ? HAD ME IN TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^

Comments

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Im still dying at him saying i give the most ruthless beatings.......idk but this ? is hilarious to me

My ? eyerone said he was gonna whoop the kids ass too. NOT DA KIDS, NOT DA CHURREN!!!!!!!!!
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2016 should be the year of ? doin what they say.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoa irony whats your problem with Drake?
    If thats how u feel about his latest dumb downed work
    What about his earlier stuff?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Irony threatened Santa to post his itinerary on Christmas Night, just so he can meet him to catch that holiday fade.

No f***s given about gettin coal.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im still dying at him saying i give the most ruthless beatings.......idk but this ? is hilarious to me

My ? eyerone said he was gonna whoop the kids ass too. NOT DA KIDS, NOT DA CHURREN!!!!!!!!!

Lol @ Irony coming back 20 years from now to whoop Jamel's grandkids azzz. That ? tryin to serve a generational azzz whoopin.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »

It's pretty clear what my problem is with Drake's* music. He steals waves. He takes himself very seriously as a contender of the GOAT of his generation...yet uses reference tracks and doesn't credit writers. He'll never be the greatest because of that and there's nothing you can tell me to change my mind on that. He does sucker ? and people excuse it or try to justify it as if he's not even doing the ? . The ? is disgusting.

Old ? , new ? , it doesn't matter. He's already shown proof of concept that he'll pass off someone else's ? as his so who knows when this ? all started.
  •  i ro ny
    edited December 2015
    Options

and by the way, i'm a peaceful brother.
  • gns
    Options
    Ahhh this is about your homie DRAM isnt it?
    Smh let it go
    That cha cha ? was wack
    Idk what other wave u could b talking about
    most rappers jump on new ? all the time
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Smh let it go
    That cha cha ? was wack

not at all.

what drake* has been doing happened long before D.R.A.M. was in the picture.

migos
    weeknd
    makkonen
    etc

but focus on the reference tracks and not giving credit and ? . thats more important to his legacy than anything.

but of course, i expect folks to be like "i dont care who writes the songs as long as they are good".....which is some sucker ? to say.
  • gns
    Options
    That is some sucker ? to say but ive seen if more extreme excuses especially for people like rick ross

Migos : everybody in the industry uses their flow......everybody
    The weeknd : drake discovered homie and in exchange collab'd and took some of his beats. Idt thats the first time thats ever happened but ok

Idk ? about makkonnen or etc.
    Who hasnt he credited though?
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    That is some sucker ? to say but ive seen if more extreme excuses especially for people like rick ross

Migos : everybody in the industry uses their flow......everybody
    The weeknd : drake discovered homie and in exchange collab'd and took some of his beats. Idt thats the first time thats ever happened but ok

Idk ? about makkonnen or etc.
    Who hasnt he credited though?

the weeknd was NOT discovered by drake*. weeknd already had ? poppin for himself with his house of balloons tape.

he even hopped on future's wave not once but twice...first w/ tony montana then wattba, which was CLEARLY a future mixtape feature drake*.

he DEFINITELY hopped on makonnen's tuesday wave. the version w/o him is better.

he didnt credit QM for RICO when QM obviously gave him mad bars & flow for the track.

meek-mill2.png
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKsxLFePj2A

what more do you want. im not saying ? that aint true. its cool if you like the ? but you cant escape facts.

• gns
    Options
    Idk the full story on qm nor do i care. What i know is that he has credited him on some songs but not on rico. Idk y, makes no sense to credit homie one place and not the next.
    Secondly peopl hype the qm ? like he been writing for drake and gave bruh all his hits but ask them same ? if theyve heard qm's mixtape.

This wave ? u talking about.......doess that basically mean to hop on a song?
    If so that makes no sense. Everytime a hot new song appears mad people do features on their own to it. Isnt makkonnen signed to drake?

I didnt hear of the weeknd till drake, im sure it isnt just me either. Whether weeknd was bubbling or not.
    Future owed drake a favor for hopping on montana he made the song better and gave future his highest selling release with that album.
    Your hate is misplaced
    U like bro anyway, y else would u choose charged up to diss the ic.....or were u wave jumping? :astonished:
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Idk the full story on qm nor do i care. What i know is that he has credited him on some songs but not on rico. Idk y, makes no sense to credit homie one place and not the next.
    Secondly peopl hype the qm ? like he been writing for drake and gave bruh all his hits but ask them same ? if theyve heard qm's mixtape.

If so that makes no sense. Everytime a hot new song appears mad people do features on their own to it. Isnt makkonnen signed to drake?

I didnt hear of the weeknd till drake, im sure it isnt just me either. Whether weeknd was bubbling or not.
    Future owed drake a favor for hopping on montana he made the song better and gave future his highest selling release with that album.
    Your hate is misplaced
    U like bro anyway, y else would u choose charged up to diss the ic.....or were u wave jumping? :astonished:

no, wave riding dont mean to just hop on a song.

what is left to explain, homie? i just told u why i dont ? with dude's music like that any more. if you do, thats cool. but i just told u.

my hate aint misplaced. theres no "hate" to begin with. i was a big fan of dude's music before all the ghostwriter ? came to light. Then everything else started to make sense.

i chose charged up because of the beat. if freeky zeeky dropped that beat and i heard it, i would have done the same thing.

• gns
    Options
    Ok bro we'll just disagree to agree that im not right
    Hearing that one of my favorite rappers had writers would be disappointing for me too
    I wouldnt completely write them off though
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

Your hate is misplaced

freeky zeeky dropped that beat and i heard it

That's some "if a tree falls in the woods" ? if I ever heard it.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hes got some gems. Definitely going to write some down and use them for threats against my friends whenever its needed.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Hes got some gems. Definitely going to write some down and use them for threats against my friends whenever its needed.

glad u find this all funny, man.

it really aint intended to be. im dead ass serious.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His threats r about as serious as his rap career
    ? fan base consists of his roommates and spam bots
    Judging from his raps only thing he been fighting is his urge to suck a ?
    Inb4: itinerary, ? ? , post your address, dork, ? , etc
    Go get a ghost writer u ? ass rapper
  •  i ro ny
    Options

His threats r about as serious as his rap career
    ? fan base consists of his roommates and spam bots
    Judging from his raps only thing he been fighting is his urge to suck a ?
    Inb4: itinerary, ? ? , post your address, dork, ? , etc
    Go get a ghost writer u ? ass rapper

youre a ? clown ass sucker.

youre opinion means nothing. you're just a ? v for vendetta avatar, if that, ? .

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's pretty clear what my problem is with Drake's* music. He steals waves. He takes himself very seriously as a contender of the GOAT of his generation...yet uses reference tracks and doesn't credit writers. He'll never be the greatest because of that and there's nothing you can tell me to change my mind on that. He does sucker ? and people excuse it or try to justify it as if he's not even doing the ? . The ? is disgusting.

Old ? , new ? , it doesn't matter. He's already shown proof of concept that he'll pass off someone else's ? as his so who knows when this ? all started.

Finally someone else on the board agrees. The OvO street team got super annoying
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Smh let it go
    That cha cha ? was wack

not at all.

what drake* has been doing happened long before D.R.A.M. was in the picture.

migos
    weeknd
    makkonen
    etc

but focus on the reference tracks and not giving credit and ? . thats more important to his legacy than anything.

but of course, i expect folks to be like "i dont care who writes the songs as long as they are good".....which is some sucker ? to say.
    You left out lil wayne and kanye. He started rapping like nicki too lol

I was a fan of drake back when he popped up on youtube dropping random tracks. I noticed a change when he started hanging with cash money(young money is not a record label lol). Now I'm starting to wonder if somebody was writing his ? even when he first started........
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh like it or not Rozay is a beast. He used to ghost long before his career. Why you think Jay-Z cosigned him before hustlin came out