Delivery like JR Writer, but he's nicer
  • awwwwwwwwwww
    awwwwwwwwwww Members Posts: 863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chess is garbage
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Maybe, not entirely sold yet. He still takes too long to the punch, and he doesn't hit enough. Technically stilll flawed, but he has all the intabgibles you would want as the face of your league.

He still on the losing end everytime he steps it up to a higher caliber opponent whether it be Rum Nitty or a debatable 2-1 loss to DNA, but he looks amazing vs these other weak ass PG ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His voice or vocal whatever should be ruined by age 21
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Well if norbez is saying it then chess just unbecame my favorite new ?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm the first one to post a Chess battle on the IC

I knew this ? was the future from the moment I watched his first battle
  • LaRoacé
    LaRoacé Members Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chess is the future...crazy potential..might have the best career since b magic/jjdd/ chilla
  • jon0hyfbg
    jon0hyfbg Members Posts: 194 ✭✭
    Options
    Gotta see him against some more skilled opponents. He is dope but he hasn't beat anybody worth talking about...and I still chuckle at the fact he lost to the "Gabi Davis" lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    jon0hyfbg wrote: »
    Gotta see him against some more skilled opponents. He is dope but he hasn't beat anybody worth talking about...and I still chuckle at the fact he lost to the "Gabi Davis" lol

he beat the reach ? clearly, was amazing vs Gwitty and Rum Nitty, was cheated out of the UFF
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he beat the reach ? clearly, was amazing vs Gwitty and Rum Nitty, was cheated out of the UFF

T Top way more polished than Chess, cant say he was cheated.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

T Top way more polished than Chess, cant say he was cheated.

Chess Bars were light years above TTop s
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    The Choke might have been what did Chess in
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I gotta go back and watch it again it was the first chess and top battle i seen. But now imo T top is the most polished pg he actually mid tier and should be top tier sometime next year. I just think he has "it". One of my favorites to watch imo Top is the near future of url.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

I gotta go back and watch it again it was the first chess and top battle i seen. But now imo T top is the most polished pg he actually mid tier and should be top tier sometime next year. I just think he has "it". One of my favorites to watch imo Top is the near future of url.

He did his thing in the final of the UFF against Snow...that loco scheme was crazy sad thing is no one in the room got it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aNlJ35FtZ8w
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U8s8gRqIRrs

Chess said , Y all talk more ish/ moorish but i black first ...then finished the scheme with i know ? who create the whire like Yakub.......

I was like wow.....
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I came in here to say GTFOH.

Chess is wack. All them cakes up MFs is over hyped. Nothing but they own peeps on the stage overreacting to their bars (for lack of a better word).

If they didn't allow them MFs on stage and left them in the crowd, or ? it - a quiet room battle, ? would be over quick for them.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U8s8gRqIRrs

Chess said , Y all talk more ish/ moorish but i black first ...then finished the scheme with i know ? who create the whire like Yakub.......

I was like wow.....

he killed t top
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, that "create the white like Yakub" bar was FIYER if you got it.