What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

School me on Dragon Age Inquistion

StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismodCHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,542 Regulator
So just copped the GOTY edition and it's school so far seems overwhelming tho because idk what to do lol. I met with the women at hinderlands first mission I think
#Mikeyismod2017

Replies

• StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,542 Regulator
    it gets boring ass fuck real fast.

You must not like shit but little kids
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate lil kids. Now 2d loli my nigga. That's where its at. Id suggest getting witcher 3 instead if you haven't yet
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a good game, not better than Witcher 3 but good none the less. Tell me how the DLC expansions are so I know if I should get them.
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So just copped the GOTY edition and it's school so far seems overwhelming tho because idk what to do lol. I met with the women at hinderlands first mission I think

I copped last month, Its dope, but agree its overwhelming I made it to the first big boss (no spoiler) never beat him got bored. It seems like the type of game if you put the time in you will be rewarded. I just watched some dai youtubes though.
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very slow moving
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game was dope. I didnt beat it yet unfortunately but ive been playing dragonage since origins so this was a must cop for me anyway. Map is big AF and there is a shitload to do. But its pretty cool. I just copped witcher 3 not too long ago and if youre into RPG's and bored with fallout 4, that is definitely a dope game to get into. Combat is a bit harder than other games. Not bloodborne/dark souls difficulty, but definitely not some basic hack and slash shit.
  • achewon87achewon87 Mash Out Posse Survivor Series '97Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medieval Mass Effect...

It's a long game; a lot of talking & convo tree's lol...

Something I didn't know about until 70 hrs in is...

If you are 3 levels higher than an enemy you will not get XP for killing it...

• SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep fallin asleep while playin witcher..shits wack
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    StoneColdMikeyThe RecipeCJCeLLaR-DooR
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragon age had terrible pacing with long ass politic dialogue that wasnt interesting in the slightest. The only area i enjoyed was the ball that bitch had. Add to that boring allys except for like 2 and an open world of filler and nothing. You really enjoyed adventuring through a linear cave to get a book to bring back?

Cant compare that to witcher where i could easily sit through every dialogue encounter and not skip it like in da. Not even gonna get into how tedious da gets when you face more than 3 enemies
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif