What is Islam?

Options

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    "Religion is the ? of the poor and oppressed". Religion dulls the senses and gives a false sense of pleasure just like ? . It doesn't last long so you have to use over and over again. The more oppressed the situation the harder the people will believe. Try to find an atheist in a third world country.

Marx was a ? teir economists and even worst as a philosopher. And even when his dream society was achieved the state was fundementally an atheist one even though the USSR was a superpower the majority of people lived in shocking poverty
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl Marx used the phrase but he wasn't the originator.
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    Karl Marx used the phrase but he wasn't the originator.

It was first released in his journal find a source of it being said before he released it and doesn't change the fact that it's a foolish phrase within itself that assumes that automatically people who have harder life's are religious when that's just not the case especially when you look at countries like ussr or ? germany
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    "Religion is the ? of the poor and oppressed". Religion dulls the senses and gives a false sense of pleasure just like ? . It doesn't last long so you have to use over and over again. The more oppressed the situation the harder the people will believe. Try to find an atheist in a third world country.

Marx was a ? teir economists and even worst as a philosopher. And even when his dream society was achieved the state was fundementally an atheist one even though the USSR was a superpower the majority of people lived in shocking poverty

Soviet union wasnt his dream society
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

But it's exactly what he wanted to achieve even if it was corrupted. The revolution of the proletarians masses against the bourgeois with power being given to the central workers.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Rasta. wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    .....no worse than Christianity

In 2015 tho???

Ive been tryna ? this muslim somali chick for soooooo long. I swear imma ? this girl if the last ? damn thing I do. No, I'm not talking about Kai.

There's a lot of sexy ass Somali ? in Minnesota

That's the hub of majority of Somalis in the USA

Yeah I've heard this...anybody knows why?

Fairly easy bruh, you go where your folks are...DC is known for Ethiopians and Eritreans. Nigerians pretty much make up Houston, Ghanaians make up Worcester. When relatives come up here from back home, it's easier for them to assimilate. Never forget, i once visited grandma in Alexandria, Va. They were literally speaking my language across a whole complex....like a ? in building A screaming at another ? in building F for salt in my language smfh. Same thing in 167 mcclellan street in the Bronx

Lol they are a very small part of the population
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xEm2qtSggY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDJl9VatuTY

It´s a long watch but he breaks it down the difference between Islam and Arabaic Islam and how it tried to take over and oppress people.

Seen that some time ago. Good build.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? wit dr ali Muhammad and of course Shaka ahmose
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    http://aranews.net/2015/12/isis-militants-burn-10-media-activists-to-death-in-mosul/

(ISIS militants burn 20 media activists to death in Mosul)

.........BU BU islam is peaceful
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But it's exactly what he wanted to achieve even if it was corrupted. The revolution of the proletarians masses against the bourgeois with power being given to the central workers.

everything is wacc if it is corrupted tho

• The_Jackal
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »

everything is wacc if it is corrupted tho

But that's the fudmentally problem with communism. It could never work in a society it's against human nature.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Islam is a barbaric religion.
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    http://aranews.net/2015/12/isis-militants-burn-10-media-activists-to-death-in-mosul/

How do you know Isis militants are Muslim? Because white tv said so?

Isis saying their muslim isn't enough? Are is white tv manufacturering their words also?
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True Muslim and Christian people are good people, I learned this from actually meeting these people, there are also bad people who claim to follow ? but they do not they just claim to do so, turn off your news channels and stop believing every article you read, think for yourself and most importantly ask questions.
  • The_Jackal
    Options

Isis saying their muslim isn't enough? Are is white tv manufacturering their words also?

No that's not enough

Maybe enough for u to believe anything someone says but not me....

All folks gotta do is look like and sound like and that's all you need? This ? is a game and white tv is the propaganda machine....

Many agents infiltrated black organizations and all they had to do is look like sound like and say they were part of the organization...and what did white tv do to tarnish these organizations? They said what needed to be said to get public support so that the government can do what they needed to ? these movements.

Sounds familiar? This ? is wash, rinse and repeat.

Your just being willfully ignorant. I personally know people who have gone oversea to join Isis and fight because they see it as a just cause for islam. Their leader declares he wants a caliphate. This isn't some random ? ? saying this this is the head of the organization but believe what you want to make your religion seem good.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    The original theories connected to Christianity and Islam can be very useful and progressive in the right hands/minds, but white people (the arabs of today also fall under the term "white people") took the religions over and ? it up like they do most things.

The commercial versions of both religions are absolutely ridiculous.

... It's best to take the useful concepts from each religion and apply them to your life. All of this label ? will only separate you from others, and the people in the know always end up moving on to higher practice through natural progression. Organized religion can't hold the mind of a true knowledge seeker.
  • The_Jackal
    Options

No that's not enough

All folks gotta do is look like and sound like and that's all you need? This ? is a game and white tv is the propaganda machine....

Many agents infiltrated black organizations and all they had to do is look like sound like and say they were part of the organization...and what did white tv do to tarnish these organizations? They said what needed to be said to get public support so that the government can do what they needed to ? these movements.

Your just being willfully ignorant. I personally know people who have gone oversea to join Isis and fight because they see it as a just cause for islam. Their leader declares he wants a caliphate. This isn't some random ? ? saying this this is the head of the organization but believe what you want to make your religion seem good.

And I can say your being willfully ignorant if you can choose to ignore all the sources out that claim Isis is funded by the U.S., Israel and Saudi Arabia..

The deception is real....

I gotta question tho....no disrespect but are you a black male?

Post one credible source for isis beimg funder by us or isreal. Saudi is an islamic country so dont know how that strengthens your argument. I am are you? You spreading disinformation right now but keep going.

Like I said I know actually people who up and left unless they happened to be government agents to smh. Conspiracy Theory ? are the dumbest
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options

No that's not enough

And I can say your being willfully ignorant if you can choose to ignore all the sources out that claim Isis is funded by the U.S., Israel and Saudi Arabia..

Where is the WFT button when you need it?
  • The_Jackal
    Options

No that's not enough

Post one credible source for isis beimg funder by us or isreal. Saudi is an islamic country so dont know how that strengthens your argument. I am are you? You spreading disinformation right now but keep going.

Like I said I know actually people who up and left unless they happened to be government agents to smh. Conspiracy Theory ? are the dumbest

http://anonhq.com/putin-exposes-40-countries-that-finance-isis/
    https://www.rt.com/news/250949-isis-strategy-blueprints-syria/
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/14/america-s-allies-are-funding-isis.html
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-19/isis-strategy-leak-reveals-syrian-takeover-plot-us-created-group-very-intelligent-en
    http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/41-admitted-false-flag-attacks.html

"Credible source" as in a website or person held up to journalistic standards not ? like the daily beast and rt.

Muslims been killing each other since the start of the religion so what are you saying. Educate yourself truly educate yourself
  • A Talented One
    Options

No that's not enough

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/14/america-s-allies-are-funding-isis.html
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-19/isis-strategy-leak-reveals-syrian-takeover-plot-us-created-group-very-intelligent-en

"Credible source" as in a website or person held up to journalistic standards not ? like the daily beast and rt.

Muslims been killing each other since the start of the religion so what are you saying. Educate yourself truly educate yourself

The DB may be the most credible of the ones that he posted, and even then it says that private individuals in Kuwait, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia are or were financing ISIS. Nothing about the US or Israeli governments. In fact, the report makes it clear that Washington opposes what was going on.

In short, this does nothing to cast doubt on the claim that ISIS is in fact Islamic.
  • The_Jackal
    Options

No that's not enough

The DB may be the most credible of the ones that he posted, and even then it says that private individuals in Kuwait, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia are or were financing ISIS. Nothing about the US or Israeli governments. In fact, the report makes it clear that Washington opposes what was going on.

In short, this does nothing to cast doubt on the claim that ISIS is in fact Islamic.

Yeah I agree the Saudi and potentially Qatar funds isis. But us and isreal. Come on
  • A Talented One
    edited December 2015
    Options

No that's not enough

Saudis been in bed with the same folks that run the World....and Isis has killed more Muslims than any other group of people....but they Muslims tho?

ISIS thinks it has an obligation to ? apostates, and it regards Shiites, etc. as apostates.
  • The_Jackal
    Options

No that's not enough

Aight bruh u got it u win.....everything that comes on white T.V. is real and is a credible source.

Im not saying I know the truth but knowing the history of America and a certain group of people I kno better to believe everything that they say and you damn right im gonna take in independent research with an open mind that it may be fact.

But you got it all figured out tho bruh its no more to discuss with you.

Backhanded comments aren't befitting a man. You aren't very smart when it comes to foreign affairs just accept that. Isis own leader and it own footsoliders declared themselves as muslim. Unless every single one is lying from the top to the body then although they don't represent all of Islam they still are part of the religion. Ain't like it's new different islamic sets killing each other.
  • The_Jackal
    Options

No that's not enough

Aight bruh u got it u win.....everything that comes on white T.V. is real and is a credible source.

Im not saying I know the truth but knowing the history of America and a certain group of people I kno better to believe everything that they say and you damn right im gonna take in independent research with an open mind that it may be fact.

Backhanded comments aren't befitting a man. You aren't very smart when it comes to foreign affairs just accept that. Isis own leader and it own footsoliders declared themselves as muslim. Unless every single one is lying from the top to the body then although they don't represent all of Islam they still are part of the religion. Ain't like it's new different islamic sets killing each other.

I don't believe that they are Muslim....Just because they say they are Muslim doesnt mean they are Muslim...its just part of the agenda to me. I have no problem admitting im not the smartest when it comes to foreign affairs. But these people you say are Muslim and who say themselves that they are Muslims doesnt make me believe they are Muslim...when it comes independent research and folks who live there that say that they are not Muslim and that they are supported by the West....The Muslims there know this.

If they believe in Allah and they follow the path of muhammad how can they not be muslim? Just because you or anyone else doesn't like that ? doesn't change that they fudmentally are Muslim. It's the no true Scotsman fallancy.
  • The_Jackal
    Options

No that's not enough

And Obama disagrees with you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwp8qKvE-0g

So what Obama been wrong about isis from thr jump from under estimating them to having no plan against them. If someone believes in Allah and muhammad how are they not a Muslim. That's the one fudmentally thing you need to believe in ti be one