Rappers That Get A Pass Simply Because They're "Legends"

15678911»

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah jokes aside I hear what u guys are saying.

They are legends in their own right but flow wise they're lack luster.

Aint nobody under the age of 52 bumping​ no damn Iceberg or Kris

Dead @ ? listening to Iceberg
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Ice T did more then just rap though.

Ice-T was\is a part of the Zulu Nation. He was repping the west coast while working with Africa Islam on the east coast.

Ice-T was also a B-Boy. He's been involved with Hip Hop as an art form from the beginning.

Ice-T pioneered lucrative business practices within Hip Hop. Whether it was getting deals for members of the Syndicate or doing indie deals for himself.

Ice-T went at the cops and law enforcement in political protest with Cop Killer. Ice-t is truly a legend within Hip Hop.

I grew up in BK and Ice-T was that dude from the first listen of "six in the morning".

You somehow find yourself in a trial by combat and you can only choose one of these two rappers to spit a hot 16, they lose, you both die/get locked up.

Ice-T or Rakim?

I would choose Rakim more then likely. But if, I needed cat who could spit game, keep it 100 and we slide out I'm going with Ice-T. Both are legends in their own right.

Cube or Ice-T?

It would be a tie for me in the MC category. But again both are legends for similar contributions and legends for very different contributions.

But how about Ice-T used East Coast production on his debut (Africa Islam) and Cube used East Coast production for his solo debut (bomb squad). Also both had the Govt. on their ? for going at the police. Legends!!

Da ? who says dumb ? like dat cube a ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im in to s and m so i said hey ? let me punish my self let me listen to krs one..i said to myself damn u going to far..anyway i listen to love gonna get u ..an it hits me this ? like the first rapper yeah he is basic as ? with a sound that really not even rapping more just talking over a beat a lesss skilled will smith with less charsima a smart birdman with less flow..

Lmao!
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ice T did more then just rap though.

Ice-T was\is a part of the Zulu Nation. He was repping the west coast while working with Africa Islam on the east coast.

Ice-T was also a B-Boy. He's been involved with Hip Hop as an art form from the beginning.

Ice-T pioneered lucrative business practices within Hip Hop. Whether it was getting deals for members of the Syndicate or doing indie deals for himself.

Ice-T went at the cops and law enforcement in political protest with Cop Killer. Ice-t is truly a legend within Hip Hop.

I grew up in BK and Ice-T was that dude from the first listen of "six in the morning".

You somehow find yourself in a trial by combat and you can only choose one of these two rappers to spit a hot 16, they lose, you both die/get locked up.

Ice-T or Rakim?

I would choose Rakim more then likely. But if, I needed cat who could spit game, keep it 100 and we slide out I'm going with Ice-T. Both are legends in their own right.

Cube or Ice-T?

It would be a tie for me in the MC category. But again both are legends for similar contributions and legends for very different contributions.

But how about Ice-T used East Coast production on his debut (Africa Islam) and Cube used East Coast production for his solo debut (bomb squad). Also both had the Govt. on their ? for going at the police. Legends!!

Da ? who says dumb ? like dat cube a ?

You're remedial.