Options

Comments

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    Nah, bruh. These rich folks know something. And them rejecting school vaccination doesn't mean they ain't getting vaccinated elsewhere. There's gotta be more to this.

Plus I don't trust them ? my damn self.

My ? their are countless literally over 2,000 studies of potential sideeffects, potienal adverse effects and other information that isn't done by the government available online and on student databases. I understand people ain't got the time to look through ? but don't say that something wrong with them of all the evidence says otherwise

Black people have a long ? history with this countries medical pratices. They giving oxycotin to kids. Pharmacy drug dealers. Crazy ass prescription side effects. I got a $200 bill just to have some doctor look in my eye for 3 minutes and say he cant find nothing wrong.

I dunno, bruh. But evidence or not, I don't trust ? . Ain't like they making money off healthy people. Well, they do with health insurance.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good luck to those that want to see the return of Polio, Measles, Mumps, Rubella etc
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vaccinations are ancient as well, there isn't much recording until late 1700s, but they do believed it was done in ancient times and lost later on.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Search Dr. Andrew Wakefield and read some articles about him and what he has went through being a so called vaccine whistleblower.

Like @kzzl said, I don't trust them.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Nah, bruh. These rich folks know something. And them rejecting school vaccination doesn't mean they ain't getting vaccinated elsewhere. There's gotta be more to this.

My ? their are countless literally over 2,000 studies of potential sideeffects, potienal adverse effects and other information that isn't done by the government available online and on student databases. I understand people ain't got the time to look through ? but don't say that something wrong with them of all the evidence says otherwise

Black people have a long ? history with this countries medical pratices. They giving oxycotin to kids. Pharmacy drug dealers. Crazy ass prescription side effects. I got a $200 bill just to have some doctor look in my eye for 3 minutes and say he cant find nothing wrong.

I dunno, bruh. But evidence or not, I don't trust ? . Ain't like they making money off healthy people. Well, they do with health insurance.

I understand you have grivence with our medical care system and that's understandable but their is nothing wrong with vaccination. You not trusting them is a whole different thing
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, bruh. These rich folks know something. And them rejecting that vaccination doesn't mean they ain't getting vaccinated elsewhere. There's gotta be more to this.

This right here. Vaccinations could do more harm than good. People don't educate themselves outside of what the doctor tells them. People don't treat their illnesses with real foods, they always taking pills or a shot.

Watch the documentary BOUGHT by Jeff Hays.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people have a history of spreading disease
  • MissK
    Options
    Search Dr. Andrew Wakefield and read some articles about him and what he has went through being a so called vaccine whistleblower.

Wasn't his work based on faulty research/peer reviewed journals?

"Wakefield, a former British surgeon and medical researcher, single-handedly upended the reliance people put into vaccinations by hypothesizing they had the ability to cause autism. In 1998, he wrote a paper on his concerns about the safety of the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine and its relationship with the increasing numbers of autism diagnosis.

The study was based on 12 children, theorizing if the vaccines were given together they could alter a child’s immune system by allowing the measles virus to wreak havoc in the intestines. The proteins that, theoretically, release from the intestines could reach the brain and harm neurons that were responsible for autism. The outcry of parents and the medical community alike could be heard around the world. Vaccinations plummeted and now childhood diseases, which were nearly eradicated from fear of contagion, such as whooping cough and measles, have been sprouting up diagnoses all over the nation."
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, bruh. These rich folks know something. And them rejecting that vaccination doesn't mean they ain't getting vaccinated elsewhere. There's gotta be more to this.

This right here. Vaccinations could do more harm than good. People don't educate themselves outside of what the doctor tells them. People don't treat their illnesses with real foods, they always taking pills or a shot.

Watch the documentary BOUGHT by Jeff Hays.

Instead of watching a documentary why not read independent papers on it? It'd crazy you say people don't educate themselves and you doing the exact same thing.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    MissK wrote: »

Wasn't his work based on faulty research/peer reviewed journals?

"n."

Of course their will be articles to discredit him. What he was trying to put out had t he potential to hurt too many people's pockets. Just look at both sides of the story and you decide what makes not sense....
    Moms In Charge Presents Dr. Andrew Wakefield on CDC Whistleblower

Dr. Andrew Wakefield suit headshotBy Anne Dachel

"Recently, Dr. Andrew Wakefield spoke at a Moms In Charge event to introduce a new documentary about CDC and vaccine whistleblowers and the consequences of repeated disregard. No one knows how better to handle blowing the whistle than Wakefield himself. . . "

Dr. Wakefield described how the medical community has turned its back on the massive suffering of a generation of children.

From the video: Andrew Wakefield:

"Mainstream media has sold out. It sold out.

"I sat once with Sharyl Attkisson, one of this country's greatest journalists, working for CBS. And she said to me, 'Andy, when we finish this interview, . . . I will get a call from the top floor, from the money men, and they will say, that interview does not go out, because I've had a call from our pharmaceutical industry sponsors, and if it goes out, then they are going to pull their sponsorship.' And that is why she left [CBS]."

Dr. Wakefield talked about "the tsunami," the approaching "catastrophe" ---the impact of the massive, man made, worldwide epidemic of neurologically disabled children.

Health officials have chosen to protect themselves and the industry. Doctors refuse to address the symptoms these children exhibit or to even recognize how chronically ill and disabled they are.

Doctors are too scared to speak out about what they're seeing right before their eyes. Wakefield's work has been replicated a number of times, yet the press refuses to report on these studies.

Wakefield continued to talk about the media.

"I was sitting with [NBC Today Show's] Matt Lauer in an interview and he said, 'Dr. Wakefield, isn't this just conspiracy theory?' The press loves that! They love that, don't they? Conspiracy theory. Like that's it. A panacea for your madness. Conspiracy theory. I said, 'Well Matt,' because we were on really good term at that stage, I said, 'Matt, it's really interesting that you should say that because in the courts, in Australia, just this week, in the Vioxx trials against Merck, where they killed thousands of patients with Vioxx, knowingly. There were a series of disclosures about internal emails at Merck about how they would deal with doctors who dissented from the safety of Vioxx. And they said, we'll isolate them and we'll discredit them, and the final one, in court, said, 'We may have to seek them out and destroy them where they live.'

"So I said, 'Matt, you know it's less a question of conspiracy theory and more a question of corporate policy, don't you think?' And that did not make it off the cutting room floor, as you can imagine."

Dr. Wakefield talked about "Unanswered Questions," the paper that resulted from the investigation of the last 30 years of vaccine injury compensation cases, including recognizing autism as the result of vaccination in 83 cases. This happened at the same time federal officials adamantly denied any link between their vaccines and autism.

Wakefield showed a video of the son of Polly Tommey, who has autism, and who had had severe bowel disease and has now had his symptoms treated.

He showed a video about Alex Spourdalakis, the young man with severe autism who got no help from doctors and who was eventually killed by his own mother.

"Like Dr. Frankenstein, all the medical staff could do was stand and stare at what it was they had created.

Regarding the epidemic increase, Wakefield said, "The prevalence of autism, . . .from the CDC's own numbers, . . . one in 68. The risk for a child born today is one in 25, in 2025, it'll be one in 2. . . . Not my numbers, the CDC's own numbers. That is a glimpse into the future. This is not isolated as you know. These cases happen all the time. They're in the news. People reach a point where there is nowhere else to go. Rather than see their children suffer any longer, mothers do extraordinary things to alleviate that suffering. One thing I've learned over the years is not to be judgmental about anyone. I have no right. . . .

Finally Wakefield talked about the CDC whistleblower.

"Last summer, Dr. William Thompson, senior scientist at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and someone working on the national immunization program came forward after 13 years and said, 'We have known for 13 years, MMR vaccine causes autism and we have concealed that fact.'

"He not only said it, he gave us all of the documents--all of the original emails, transcripts, data outputs, databases, draft papers, original analysis plans, exchanges with his colleagues where he had tried repeatedly to bring this to their attention. Right to the very top of the CDC. Right to Julie Gerberding, who was director of the CDC before she left to join Merck as their director of immunizations.

"They all knew: Walter Orenstein, head of the National Immunization Program--they all knew. He had told them all. They concealed it systematically, and eventually, he could no longer live with himself. He came forward and has become a whistleblower.

"He refuses to speak to the press. He wants to speak to Congress. He has met with [Congressman] Bill Posey's office and has given them all of the documents. . . .

Wakefield explained that they had gone public with William Thompson's name because "he is much safer if his name is known." Wakefield said he hopes that William Thompson will be allowed to testify before the House Oversight Committee.

Wakefield added that the CDC's own research showed the vulnerable subgroups of children. "And that is what they concealed, and in doing so they put millions and millions of American children in harm's way, knowingly and willfully."

"And so the documentary that you are here tonight to help support is the expose of Dr. William Thompson and the CDC's fraud. And if you are going to win in the state of California, against these vaccine mandates, the plank of their argument from which everything else flows is that vaccines are safe and effective. And if you can pull the rug from under those, then there is no bill."

Wakefield added that there is another whistleblower, someone who worked on the MMR vaccine at Merck. He was ordered to cover up data on the mumps vaccine, and he refused.

At the end of the talk, Dr. Wakefield said, "My final message is to how you deal with Senator Pan's issue. The plank of their argument is that they are safe and effective. You now know, as a matter of fact, they're not safe and effective--and that's just for one vaccine, the MMR. I would suggest to the senators and to the congressmen and to the governor of this state, that armed with this knowledge: federal admission of scientific fraud in relation to vaccine safety, corporate admission of fraud in relation to vaccine efficacy, you cannot . . . mandate immunization in this state, or indeed anywhere. . . . And if you do, and children are harmed, then you have personal liability for that damage.

". . . We need to get this story out. . . because what will the world look like in 2025, if we don't?"

.)

http://www.ageofautism.com/2015/05/moms-in-charge-presents-dr-andrew-wakefield-on-cdc-whistleblower.html
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7th grade science class remains illusive for most idiots.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7th grade science class remains illusive for most idiots.

People inject ideology into science and ? everything up.
  • MissK
    Options
    I have seen some of both sides Judah. I have also seen Jenny McCarthy rant and rave like a lunatic on vaccination, I believe she was/is a supporter of his.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    edited December 2015
    Options
    This is how Steve Jobs lost. He had a cancer that was totally treatable, but he decided to go along with some hippie alternative ? . The only thing it cured however, was his stupidity... by killing him.

Ask Dr. Sebi about "alternative ? "....

I been reading a lot about the elder since Sanford posted an interview he did.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Neil DeGrasse Tyson had a wonderful quote about "alternative medicine." he said something like "theres no alternative math. Its just math. If it works its not alternative medicine, its just medicine."
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I hear the bashing of ? parents who won't vaccinate it makes me wonder about the billions of adults who don't keep up with their vaccinations who are completely susceptible to these viruses. The vaccines people receive have life spans. Whooping cough, the last dose at age 12 has a 20 yr working life. After that you are no longer protected. If you got whooping cough and get over it you are now immune for life. Which if you've ever had pneumonia you very well could have had whooping cough because these are so similar that pneumonia can be mistaken for whooping cough, oddly enough the same antibiotics used for pneumonia also kills the whooping cough virus.

• The Prime Minister
    Options
    This is how Steve Jobs lost. He had a cancer that was totally treatable, but he decided to go along with some hippie alternative ? . The only thing it cured however, was his stupidity... by killing him.

That ? 's a scam artist who prays on dying people. He's ? horrible. Reminds me of the preacher in Nigeria telling ? at church that his ? contained holy milk. SMH

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

That ? 's a scam artist who prays on dying people. He's ? horrible. Reminds me of the preacher in Nigeria telling ? at church that his ? contained holy milk. SMH

What makes you say that?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Unvaccinated children need to be banned from schools.

In charleston they are and will be
  • The Prime Minister
    Options

What makes you say that?

He tells desperate ? that he can cure the monster and cancer and other ? , but you gotta pay him several stacks for him to do it. And then you die anyway... ETHER
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

What makes you say that?

He tells desperate ? that he can cure the monster and cancer and other ? , but you gotta pay him several stacks for him to do it. And then you die anyway... ETHER

You know someone this happened to?
  • The Prime Minister
    Options

What makes you say that?

The dead cannot speak.

Dude's been saying he can cure cycle cell anemia (a genetic disorder) since the 90's, just by changing your diet. Just wrap your head around that. In other words, he's claiming that his ? snake oil can rewrite a person's entire genome. It's ? ' stupid. And it's sad too, because his claims can be easily debunked with ? you learned in 7th grade science class, like I said.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can I sue them though?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

What makes you say that?

The dead cannot speak.

Dude's been saying he can cure cycle cell anemia (a genetic disorder) since the 90's, just by changing your diet. Just wrap your head around that. In other words, he's claiming that his ? snake oil can rewrite a person's entire genome. It's ? ' stupid. And it's sad too, because his claims can be easily debunked with ? you learned in 7th grade science class, like I said.

You got it.