Top 5 Battlers Whos Stock Dropped in 2015 (Unbias Review)

Options

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Mook beat Lux, and still has something to prove? Peace kings.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I still haven't watched that battle
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options

1 battle every 3 years aint impressive bruh
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I tell you this every time its not all about winning and loosing. In Mooks case he needs to prove he can entertain as well as win. Thats the era we in. #shrugs.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

Tell Lux that.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

I still haven't watched that battle

Don't bother. Mook a clear 3-O. Just cuz you ain't watched it don't mean it didnt happen.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited January 2016
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

I tell you this every time its not all about winning and loosing. In Mooks case he needs to prove he can entertain as well as win. Thats the era we in. #shrugs.

Lol @ loosing

Anyways honestly Aye Verb said it best in some video...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0B2ygXto0s

Its not about skills anymore, it's about if they like you.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol @ loosing

Ironically i watched that ? last night....the battle
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol @ loosing

Lol@ Using Aye Verb the hibitual looser

My ? you a internet English teacher now bruh, If you like it or knot ? aint booked soley on w and l's some ? like to be entertained as well see Floyd Maywheather hate. I personally dont wont to brake down every Lux vs Clips bar to pick a winner I just wanna take it four what its worth a great battle and enjoy it instead of wrecking my brain trying to pick a winner.

Ps can you just bold all the mispelled words and dont forget to point out puncuation errors as well. If you now a english moderator do it all the way no half stepping.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Honestly if mook/lux happened on a diff stage for an actual battle rap audience i think the result woulda been different. I'm not taking the win away from mook or saying that he woulda lost, but lets keep it real nothing about that event was entertaining to real battle rap fans. I personally don't count anybodys wins or losses from it cuz the whole thing was terrible and didn't further "the coatcha" in any way...but that's just me.

But i really believe we'd be having a different discussion/outlook on that battle had it been on summer madness or something like that. Even if it was just a 2-1 in favor of mook consensus.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Honestly if mook/lux happened on a diff stage for an actual battle rap audience i think the result woulda been different. I'm not taking the win away from mook or saying that he woulda lost, but lets keep it real nothing about that event was entertaining to real battle rap fans. I personally don't count anybodys wins or losses from it cuz the whole thing was terrible and didn't further "the coatcha" in any way...but that's just me.

But i really believe we'd be having a different discussion/outlook on that battle had it been on summer madness or something like that. Even if it was just a 2-1 in favor of mook consensus.

shut up
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

shut up

Have you watched any of those battles twice? Has anybody asked for joe budden to battle again? Did that event give you any good battles? Lol that event was trash and you know it.
    Snoop's gladiator school>>>>>>>>>>
  • _Goldie_
    Options

Tell Lux that.

Lux battled 4 times in the past 3 years.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

shut up

Have you watched any of those battles twice? Has anybody asked for joe budden to battle again? Did that event give you any good battles? Lol that event was trash and you know it.

im saying u caping too hard for Lux...Lux was wack he lost....they could ve battled right after B Rabbit and Papa Doc and Lux would ve still lost.....
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited January 2016
    Options

shut up

im saying u caping too hard for Lux...Lux was wack he lost....they could ve battled right after B Rabbit and Papa Doc and Lux would ve still lost.....

Read my post. I'm not saying mook woulda lost. But let's not act like crowd doesn't play a role in who won. Lux clearly beat cal in the room but you say cal was better, right?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

shut up

Read my post. I'm not saying mook woulda lost. But let's not act like crowd doesn't play a role in who won. Lux clearly beat cal in the room but you say cal was better, right?

Dickriders dont affect me.....Lux choked for an hr and rambled bout nothing that alone gave him an L against Calicoe
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mook vs Calicoe is the only Mook battle I'd be excited to see
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

shut up

Dickriders dont affect me.....Lux choked for an hr and rambled bout nothing that alone gave him an L against Calicoe

You made my point. For one cal clearly got bodybagged no debating...for 2 the crowd plays a part in how ppl remember and judge battles. So it stands to reason that an audience of real battle rap fans woulda digested the bars differently.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

shut up

You made my point. For one cal clearly got bodybagged no debating...for 2 the crowd plays a part in how ppl remember and judge battles. So it stands to reason that an audience of real battle rap fans woulda digested the bars differently.

Negatory ur bias is the only reason y u d say Calicoe got bodybagged....my point is to me the crowd means nothing..i watch battles on my TV in my living room..i gives no ? about the crowd....i focus on the bars tis it...
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lotta facts in here. Lux was cooking in the first round and The crowd was rockin with him. Lyrically Lux was fire the entire battle but his performance wasnt the same in rounds 2 and 3. He went over the crowd head, although he slowed down on his delivery, which was a mistake IMO. Mook kept it simple, had the crowd because of it and proceeded to out performed lux. Battle doesn't have much replay value. I'm not watching it again to break it down
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

shut up

Negatory ur bias is the only reason y u d say Calicoe got bodybagged....my point is to me the crowd means nothing..i watch battles on my TV in my living room..i gives no ? about the crowd....i focus on the bars tis it...

Performance don't matter to you?
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

Lol @ loosing

Lol@ Using Aye Verb the hibitual looser

My ? you a internet English teacher now bruh, If you like it or knot ? aint booked soley on w and l's some ? like to be entertained as well see Floyd Maywheather hate. I personally dont wont to brake down every Lux vs Clips bar to pick a winner I just wanna take it four what its worth a great battle and enjoy it instead of wrecking my brain trying to pick a winner.

Ps can you just bold all the mispelled words and dont forget to point out puncuation errors as well. If you now a english moderator do it all the way no half stepping.

Damn my dude you got in ya feelings and pulled a essay of godgivbiz proportions. I was just kidding.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited January 2016
    Options

Tell Lux that.

Woooooow...two whole times more than Mook. You really showed me Goldie.
    33atl5v.jpg
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    I still disagree with Elzo on the last two rounds of Lux vs Calicoe but everything he said about Lux vs Mook II was 2000 on point.
  • _Goldie_
    Options

Tell Lux that.

Woooooow...two whole times more than Mook. You really showed me Goldie.
    33atl5v.jpg

Might not seem like a big difference but when u really look at it

Other than their battle, Lux has battled

Cal, Hollow and Clips

Mook has battled ...................... Iron Solomon

mbwl2sqlkolgxlxmemmn.png