Look....We can all at least agree about this...................

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    None of us asked to be here, but we were always here since we are our parents and they are their parents.

Who were our first parents?

Osiris and Isis.

Demons.

Nope, Christian viewpoint that everything else is demons. Osiris and Isis or their Egyptian name is Asar and Auset and represent the male and female human part of us, I think they were real people who got defied, but it's a concept of what it is to be a man and what it is to be a woman. Their son is for all young men to identify with so that they know how to rise up and take up your father's mantle. It's just allegorical stories to teach you something.

1. It's not a "christian viewpoint" my friend. It's the word of ? . Thus it is Yeshuas viewpoint.
    2. He alone knows all truth for He is truth.
    3. If you aren't worshiping the true and living ? , you are worshiping a demon. Amen.
    4. There is no grey area. Only truth and lies. Light and darkness.
    5. Do you know Him?

I didn't worship them and I obviously said that they were humans who were defied to a conceptual understanding how a man and a woman should act and behave. And you know I don't believe Yeshua existed at all especially not as a demi-? . Never met the guy and you say soul or spirit then you better have some sort of measuring ability to show this exists through scientific understanding. Cause as etymology goes it means breath, wind, and air so is the soul oxygen??? It's clearly an allegorical meaning to something that can't be touch and felt through the five senses basically an ideology.

So you believe that Osiris and Isis existed but not Yeshua Ha Mashiach.......

Really?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some schools of thought believe we do decide to be born and to which parents we will go. I don't recall my own existence before I was born, hell I wasn't even aware of my own existence as an individual separate from my parents until like age 2 or 3 so.....

therefore you agree with the premise. You didn't ask to be here, correct?

I don't recall if I did or not.

Lol. Of course you can't recall because you didn't cause your own creation. I bet you know the One who did though. Amen.

Oh I didn't mean to imply I caused my own creation.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None of us asked to be here, but we were always here since we are our parents and they are their parents.

Osiris and Isis.

Demons.

Nope, Christian viewpoint that everything else is demons. Osiris and Isis or their Egyptian name is Asar and Auset and represent the male and female human part of us, I think they were real people who got defied, but it's a concept of what it is to be a man and what it is to be a woman. Their son is for all young men to identify with so that they know how to rise up and take up your father's mantle. It's just allegorical stories to teach you something.

1. It's not a "christian viewpoint" my friend. It's the word of ? . Thus it is Yeshuas viewpoint.
    3. If you aren't worshiping the true and living ? , you are worshiping a demon. Amen.
    5. Do you know Him?

I didn't worship them and I obviously said that they were humans who were defied to a conceptual understanding how a man and a woman should act and behave. And you know I don't believe Yeshua existed at all especially not as a demi-? . Never met the guy and you say soul or spirit then you better have some sort of measuring ability to show this exists through scientific understanding. Cause as etymology goes it means breath, wind, and air so is the soul oxygen??? It's clearly an allegorical meaning to something that can't be touch and felt through the five senses basically an ideology.

Really?

Possibility and Yeshua was a common name in Judea in that era and many claimed to be the Mashiach within 2 century time frame. Folklore grows from things such as this.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Like they found out that Odin was an ancient Norse king who was deified.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do humans have navels?

Did the first man and woman have one?
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Umbilical cord it's how the child is receiving nutrients from the mother.

If you follow biblically or any creationist story than no.

if you follow evolutionary then yes they would have one.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited January 2016
    Options

Because when you tell a two yr old if you push their belly button their ? will fall off, *they believe you.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Some schools of thought believe we do decide to be born and to which parents we will go. I don't recall my own existence before I was born, hell I wasn't even aware of my own existence as an individual separate from my parents until like age 2 or 3 so.....

Lol. Of course you can't recall because you didn't cause your own creation. I bet you know the One who did though. Amen.

You always love to tip-toe around things @BiblicalAtheist

What do you stand on?

Truth or lies?

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited January 2016
    Options

Osiris and Isis.

Demons.

5. Do you know Him?

Really?

Possibility and Yeshua was a common name in Judea in that era and many claimed to be the Mashiach within 2 century time frame. Folklore grows from things such as this.

1. The origins of Osiris and Isis are confirmed by their burial in the sands of Egypt.
    2. "For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD." Exodus 12:12
    3. Yes, there were many people who claimed that they were the Mashiach 2,000 years ago. But there was only 1 who stood the test of time. He is the ? -Man who proved His eternal existence by His resurrection from the dead; which was seen and confirmed by over 500 witnesses at one time. Hallelujah!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

And was also backed by Satan.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

? could have made Adam and Eve with a navel. He is the potter and we are the clay. However ? fashioned both Adam and Eve, they were perfect in every way before the fall. Amen.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

What do you stand on?

Truth or lies?

Everything is so cut and dry with you. I'd stand on the bible to get the truth if I had to.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Osiris and Isis.

Demons.

5. Do you know Him?

Really?

1. The origins of Osiris and Isis are confirmed by their burial in the sands of Egypt.
    2. "For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD." Exodus 12:12
    3. Yes, there were many people who claimed that they were the Mashiach 2,000 years ago. But there was only 1 who stood the test of time. He is the ? -Man who proved His eternal existence by His resurrection from the dead; which was seen and confirmed by over 500 witnesses at one time. Hallelujah!

By murdering people, the burning of Alexandria.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    Options
    I asked to be here. Fudge you ninjas. I thank Gaw Wait what.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How do you know Odin was backed by Satan?
  • Ajackson17
    Options

He don't know, bruh. He didn't even know he was a real king.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some christians believe that all the gods of other religions are demons i tend to think they are just the creations of Men who don't know the real ? , except for the cannaanite gods, those gods i belive were actually demons because the ? of the bible seems to have a special hatred for them.

and when you study cannaanite,babylonian and assyrian religious practices you can see why
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    some christians believe that all the gods of other religions are demons i tend to think they are just the creations of Men who don't know the real ? , except for the cannaanite gods, those gods i belive were actually demons because the ? of the bible seems to have a special hatred for them.

and when you study cannaanite,babylonian and assyrian religious practices you can see why

I see them as humans who defied natural things in anthromorphic to teach a story about scientific things.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

What do you stand on?

Truth or lies?

Everything is so cut and dry with you. I'd stand on the bible to get the truth if I had to.

no one can lay any other foundation than the one that is already laid, and that is Jesus the Messiah. Therefore to stand on Him is to stand on truth. It doesn't get any more cut and dry than that. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Osiris and Isis.

Demons.

5. Do you know Him?

Really?

? through the prophet Moses made a mockery of the "gods" of Egypt when He sent the 10 plagues in judgement. That is why the gods of Egypt have been put in the circular file of history. Only to be brought up as a witness for the glory that ? got over Egypt and their idolatrous ways.

"When Pharaoh does not listen to you, then I will lay My hand on Egypt and bring out My hosts, My people the sons of Israel, from the land of Egypt by great judgments. 5The Egyptians shall know that I am the LORD, when I stretch out My hand on Egypt and bring out the sons of Israel from their midst."
    Exodus 7:4-5

3500+ years later we are still talking about what ? did to Egypt. Yes, let ? be true and every man a liar. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I asked to be here. Fudge you ninjas. I thank Gaw Wait what.

How?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Because Thus saith the LORD:

"Is there a ? beside me? yea, there is no ? ; I know not any."
    Isaiah 44:8

Amen.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

The same 4 lies that the enemy used to deceive our 1st parents in the Garden of Eden are the same 4 lies that the enemy still uses today, in order to blind those who refuse to believe. Do you know them?

Same devil, same deceiver, and same tricks. Amen.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

The same 4 lies that the enemy used to deceive our 1st parents in the Garden of Eden are the same 4 lies that the enemy still uses today, in order to blind those who refuse to believe. Do you know them?

Same devil, same deceiver, and same tricks. Amen.

Then Yahweh needs to bring his dusty ass to me and show me. I don't believe nothing that can't be seen and witness.

Osiris and Isis.

Demons.

5. Do you know Him?

Really?

? through the prophet Moses made a mockery of the "gods" of Egypt when He sent the 10 plagues in judgement. That is why the gods of Egypt have been put in the circular file of history. Only to be brought up as a witness for the glory that ? got over Egypt and their idolatrous ways.

"When Pharaoh does not listen to you, then I will lay My hand on Egypt and bring out My hosts, My people the sons of Israel, from the land of Egypt by great judgments. 5The Egyptians shall know that I am the LORD, when I stretch out My hand on Egypt and bring out the sons of Israel from their midst."
    Exodus 7:4-5

3500+ years later we are still talking about what ? did to Egypt. Yes, let ? be true and every man a liar. Amen.

Supports murder, pillaging and death on people typical psychopathic tone.