Let's Legit help Jonnyroccitt

Options

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »
    Stop playing into her ? and just focus on being a good dad.
    Simple as that. ? what y'all had its over.

Yo how a woman the only other person willing to tell this lil ? what it is straight up?!?!

? : you gon be okay fam, u want some milk? Ima be right here for you

Weak ass ?

Acting like its easy. I'm man enough to admit that ive been in my feelings over the wrong broads too. But he has a kid with one. And from my understanding it just happened.

Exactly these IC ? think you aint a "Man" if you find yourself in your feelings/catch feelings over a female . ? is suspect lol

...I swear these ? listen to way too much Rap music and think that ? is reality. Lol

? is just talking ? to talk ? . They're not in the same position bruh. Don't let that get to ya. You want some milk fam?

Disgusting.

And tbh the reason idgaf is i dont like this ? tone haha Little ass ? is disrespectful. I came in asking simple questions. But noooo, this dude: 'these ? aint this... these ? that'...

Hey guy! these ? aint get they ? took. Lil nik

Lesson here is keep your life off the internet

You 24, you'll see much worse in life. You better toughen the ? up and stop drinking all this milk lil nik hahaha And turn the damn lights on in here, cryin ass ?

giphy.gif
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shared legal custody bruh
  • S2J
    Options

Yo how a woman the only other person willing to tell this lil ? what it is straight up?!?!

Weak ass ?

Acting like its easy. I'm man enough to admit that ive been in my feelings over the wrong broads too. But he has a kid with one. And from my understanding it just happened.

Exactly these IC ? think you aint a "Man" if you find yourself in your feelings/catch feelings over a female . ? is suspect lol

...I swear these ? listen to way too much Rap music and think that ? is reality. Lol

? is just talking ? to talk ? . They're not in the same position bruh. Don't let that get to ya. You want some milk fam?

Disgusting.

And tbh the reason idgaf is i dont like this ? tone haha Little ass ? is disrespectful. I came in asking simple questions. But noooo, this dude: 'these ? aint this... these ? that'...

You 24, you'll see much worse in life. You better toughen the ? up and stop drinking all this milk lil nik hahaha And turn the damn lights on in here, cryin ass ?

giphy.gif

Nah ? , you Specifically came in here tryna Dissect the situation to find More ? to Laugh about and Try to Roast...
    Your input was Not Needed, nor Asked for...Nor did i ask for a Thread .

I was just Simply sharing ? to show How Funny life can be sometimes because i know later on I'm gonna look back and Laugh at this...But nah, y'all ? aint never been thru some ? w/ a Female. Real ? gonna relate and ? ? gon be ? ? .
    You was in here Pullin ? outcha ass that wasn't true tryna make the Situation worse than it was so you can ? more Wack ass Jokes .

And no, I Don't have a Corny ass GIF to end my Post with for Cheap LOL's.......gimmicky ass ? .

? all that. Keep your life off the internet. Im not ya daddy b, im not here to hold your hand.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Weak ass ?

Disgusting.

giphy.gif

Nah ? , you Specifically came in here tryna Dissect the situation to find More ? to Laugh about and Try to Roast...
    Your input was Not Needed, nor Asked for...Nor did i ask for a Thread .

I was just Simply sharing ? to show How Funny life can be sometimes because i know later on I'm gonna look back and Laugh at this...But nah, y'all ? aint never been thru some ? w/ a Female. Real ? gonna relate and ? ? gon be ? ? .
    You was in here Pullin ? outcha ass that wasn't true tryna make the Situation worse than it was so you can ? more Wack ass Jokes .

And no, I Don't have a Corny ass GIF to end my Post with for Cheap LOL's.......gimmicky ass ? .

? all that. Keep your life off the internet. Im not ya daddy b, im not here to hold your hand.

WTF.?
    Get this ? ? outta Here...lol No one asked to you to Speak on my Life, for your "advice", or speak to ME .

Just ? brah lololol
  • S2J
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Lol On the low I've dropped the best advice in here for this young wayward ? . You're welcome. Im done yall got it
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayebaebae wrote: »
    I just came to say that your baby pic is real cute lol @JonnyRoccIT.

giphy.gif

Jonny put your bid in brotha
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayebaebae wrote: »
    I just came to say that your baby pic is real cute lol @JonnyRoccIT.

giphy.gif

Jonny put your bid in brotha

Nah, I'm ugly now brah...1991 was a Good year for me.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So does this mean you going to make more hoodies....
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when I went through it with an Ex and the IC held an intervention for me. Truth be told Johnny the IC will help you cope real talk
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get as much hoes as you can, rub it in her face and wait 6 weeks , she will be back in a minute.. and then you slam the door in her face and feel good..
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    I remember when I went through it with an Ex and the IC held an intervention for me. Truth be told Johnny the IC will help you cope real talk

Hahaha that was the saddest ? I ever read. I wanted to kick you in your face ol crying ass ?

re up that story fam lol
  • S2J
    Options
    endboss wrote: »
    Get as much hoes as you can, rub it in her face and wait 6 weeks , she will be back in a minute.. and then you slam the door in her face and feel good..

11274146.jpg

Ahh nvm.

Yea, good idea, do that. Out-bird this bird, b
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? broadcast their Ls too much.

? .
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hahaha that was the saddest ? I ever read. I wanted to kick you in your face ol crying ass ?

re up that story fam lol

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/478177/relationship-issues/p1

Old ass ? I hope you throw your hip out
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

re up that story fam lol

? this first page lolol

At your neck from the get go
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    So does this mean you going to make more hoodies....

...in size 3X por favor
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

re up that story fam lol

Page 1 was pure venom. Cot damn. Lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

re up that story fam lol

Page 1 was pure venom. Cot damn. Lol

@copper cant be a real person brah

i'on think i've seen him give one single ? since i've been here

That ? has no soul. Lol