Town Of 'Whitesboro' Votes To Keep Seal Showing Founder Choke Native American...

13»

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All this boils down to is that blacks and the rest of these other races are ? ....all I see on these forums is ? crying about white folks and what they doing....

White folks are gangsta.....not saying its right but them ? is gangsta....they ? everybody over and they dont give a ? ...what yall ? gone do about it but cry cry cry cry?

Harsh truth.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To me, it looks like they're about to ? right there in that field, to me.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    The amount of ? not given about shittin on native americans in this country is staggering

And yet they hate black folks.... Hilarious
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    To me, it looks like they're about to ? right there in that field, to me.

lol, Cuh......
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0wn wrote: »
    All this boils down to is that blacks and the rest of these other races are ? ....all I see on these forums is ? crying about white folks and what they doing....

White folks are gangsta.....not saying its right but them ? is gangsta....they ? everybody over and they dont give a ? ...what yall ? gone do about it but cry cry cry cry?

latest?cb=20151210133445

inb4 some over size, 100% ? juice sipping ass ? , start talking about love and hugs

Whatever happened to that ? du anyway?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jebediah springfield would be proud.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    white715 wrote: »
    Smh at this being in my state

lol @ people not understanding that NY is every bit as racist as the South.

extra lol for people who think that some states are "more racist"

goat ? forreal, straight down.....

thing is doe, our kids are in schools that teach them they left the bad south for the "good north"
    ....thats pretty much embedded in them at their introduction ro race (on a scholastic level at least )

thats gotta change

But it's known fact that there were more opportunities for blacks in the north after slavery. Hell, there are firsthand accounts of the North being more tolerating than the south. Yall make some good points but this one is wrong.