Do I have the right to change teams?

Options
joeyfkncrakk
joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
I want to know, I am a longtime San Diego Charger fan and always have loved them mainly for them being the most local team to home and I love San Diego as a city... I am from and live near the LA-area my dad (r.i.p.) was a ? Rams fan and they won the chip the year he got out of jail after doing a time, it was the soul thing that kept me and my father bonded before he passed... With them coming to LA even tho The Chargers are in limbo to come do I have the right to be able to choose my new hometown team or am I still bonded to the Chargers? I really want the Chargers to stay in SD, I don't want to be a bandwagoner but it's the home team now

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sounds like a pretty simple decision to me, Chargers don't have a good enough history like if Boston formed a team but we still had the Pats I couldn't jump ship because of all the historic moments and being invested ever since Bledsoe was drafted, even if Boston became the superior team at some point I'd have to stick it out with the Pats regardless, with you you didn't have much of a choice and since the Chsrgers for the most part been a failure of a franchise it's not like you're letting go of much, I'd probably be ecstatic that the Rams are back
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    That Rams defense and Todd Gurley is pretty damn attractive
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They both going to LA I don't see nothing wrong with it.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

sounding like you trying to pick the better them with this statement

you can't switch teams
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited January 2016
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

sounding like you trying to pick the better them with this statement

you can't switch teams

? tryna veto like David Stern.... I was just keepin it 100.. Chargers are actually in a better spot having a franchise QB which the Rams don't... I just think since my team is switching up on me, why can't I... I'm loyal to my soil ? the owners product
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only Browns fans have that right. Every body else... You can have your lil sidepiece, but at the end of the night you go home with the ? you brought to the dance

You a Falcons fan? Half y'all male fans are ? .
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm in a bad space now... although it's not the rams players fault I don't like their owner... I want to see Todd Gurley do well and I think with another coach they will be good...

to me it's like breaking up with an ex.. you want them to do well but you hated their parents and want to see them get hit by a bus...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Pitiful

1 of my ? who's a weak ass ? , said Philky is no longer his team and he now a Panthers fan (he from southern VA , never claimed them tho)

I legit look at a ? different off ? like that. He's a sucker.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm a stick with the Chargers but I'm a rock with the Rams heavy tho like my NFC squad I guess... Kinda hard to abandon ship plus I want Rivers to get 1
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Pitiful

1 of my ? who's a weak ass ? , said Philky is no longer his team and he now a Panthers fan (he from southern VA , never claimed them tho)

I legit look at a ? different off ? like that. He's a sucker.

Same thang for one of my ? .. Dude was a Philly fan until they missed the playoffs three years ago then switched to Seattle.. Was about to jump ship last year til they got right.. Somebody told me he was a cowboy fan before I met him.. Like, ? bruh
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Really yall are going to blame him for jumping ship? Not like he's jumping on a bandwagon, being a bandwagon fan is different than what his story is
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    Really yall are going to blame him for jumping ship? Not like he's jumping on a bandwagon, being a bandwagon fan is different than what his story is

Exactly bro
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Its the same thing. You dont switch teams. Football that is.

Switching to a good team is a 10 on the pitiful level, to any ol team is a 9.5, so that part is irrelevant, both pitiful
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a stick with the Chargers but I'm a rock with the Rams heavy tho like my NFC squad I guess... Kinda hard to abandon ship plus I want Rivers to get 1

6a00d83451b84f69e2014e8834333a970d-400wi.jpg

WE RUN THE WEST!
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    Only Browns fans have that right. Every body else... You can have your lil sidepiece, but at the end of the night you go home with the ? you brought to the dance

You a Falcons fan? Half y'all male fans are ? .

@Los216 I'm not from nor have I ever been to Atlanta. What another man chooses to do with his or anyone else's ? has no bearing on who I choose to root for. Their "down low" issues are not my problem. LA didn't have a team when I got into football seriously, and I picked the Falcons based on Tecmo Super Bowl and Deion Sanders
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a team up and moves from your city yes you have right to say ? em and change allegiances.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? out here set hopping; ain't like the Chargers moved to another state; they moved up the highway

? got no loyalty these days and look for excuses to jump ? ..one of my boys like that..? was a lakers fan, then switched to Orlando, back to lakers, them went to the heat, then went to Cleveland, then back to the heat..and now back to the Cavs
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    ? out here set hopping; ain't like the Chargers moved to another state; they moved up the highway

? got no loyalty these days and look for excuses to jump ? ..one of my boys like that..? was a lakers fan, then switched to Orlando, back to lakers, them went to the heat, then went to Cleveland, then back to the heat..and now back to the Cavs

Ur friend deserves his ass whooped... I'm saying tho, my hometown has a new team & I can't help build the fanbase that is needed for it to succeed.. I think I have valid reasoning to make my own decision... All of my people out here are coming together, we got our own ? now
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate my dolphins to death right about now, but I'll never stop cheering for them.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited January 2016
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    I hate my dolphins to death right about now, but I'll never stop cheering for them.

If you were from Miami and the Dolphins were sent to say, St. Louis and were the St. Louis Dolphins and u had to grow up liking a random franchise closest to Miami so u were a Jacksonville Jags fan and then the Dolphins come back to Miami and are the Miami Dolphins again u wouldn't say to hell with that I'm rocking with the home squad
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

If you were from Miami and the Dolphins were in sent to say, St. Louis and were the St. Louis Dolphins and u had to grow up liking a random franchise closest to Miami so u were a Jacksonville Jags fan and then the Dolphins come back to Miami and are the Miami Dolphins again u wouldn't say to hell with that I'm rocking with the home squad

1. In this scenario you would stay a jags fan

2. It's weak to even become a jags fan just because they were closest