Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R6Siege >>>>>>the Division
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For people like me on the fence still. You can download the game and play for so many hours"i think it's 8" or until you reach level 8 which ever comes first. And if you like it you can purchase it and install and keep going from where you left off at.

• banginscrew901
    Options
    Any y'all still enjoying this game? I got the rainbow six when it dropped and it was a half ass finished game. Gane is still some ? and was going to cop the division also but got turned all the way off.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any y'all still enjoying this game? I got the rainbow six when it dropped and it was a half ass finished game. Gane is still some ? and was going to cop the division also but got turned all the way off.

Returned it after a week

Rainbow 6 Siege >>>
  • banginscrew901
    Options

Returned it after a week

Rainbow 6 Siege >>>

Damn you liked rainbow 6 @cashmoneydux
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@this being a thread
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For people like me on the fence still. You can download the game and play for so many hours"i think it's 8" or until you reach level 8 which ever comes first. And if you like it you can purchase it and install and keep going from where you left off at.

I downloaded it the other day its 6 hours but I cant get into it right now, to many other games out.