Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
    @kat how the ? is that a bad night on the bottle?

She hit a person and tried to hijack a car AND crashed.

That's not a normal bad ? night. Stop making excuses. If this is how you get then you shouldn't be drinking at all.

I agree, and I'm sure she'll also agree after this episode.

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's not a normal bad ? night. Stop making excuses. If this is how you get then you shouldn't be drinking at all.

I don't even let people around me that would think that was just a "bad night". That's someone who's supposed to be an adult showing that they cannot control their emotions

I'm a very respectful person, so I don't take disrespect very well at all. Better to just not put myself in that situation to begin with

• Kat
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

I don't even let people around me that would think that was just a "bad night". That's someone who's supposed to be an adult showing that they cannot control their emotions

I'm a very respectful person, so I don't take disrespect very well at all. Better to just not put myself in that situation to begin with

I don't go out with people like that either, my point was that we don't know the woman..everything besides this incident indicates that she is intelligent and ambitious female.

Clearly had one too many and made some bad choices. I just don't think she should be burned at the stake over it, especially by a bunch of keyboard warriors that act like they've never made a bad choice in life.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Saddened that the nudes are fake :'(
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

I don't go out with people like that either, my point was that we don't know the woman..everything besides this incident indicates that she is intelligent and ambitious female.

Clearly had one too many and made some bad choices. I just don't think she should be burned at the stake over it, especially by a bunch of keyboard warriors that act like they've never made a bad choice in life.

I've made plenty of bad choices

I've never destroyed someone else's property like she did though

That wasn't a bad choice that was a childish tantrum. That type of ? got slapped out of me when I was a very young child
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You sound crazy af
  • Kat
    Options

That wasn't a bad choice that was a childish tantrum. That type of ? got slapped out of me when I was a very young child

Okay so maybe she hasn't made some of the bad choices you've made..you aren't her and she isn't you.

She did act an ass and I'm sure she is mortified. She was wasted and hopefully she gives up drinking so she can ensure this never happens again..only time will tell.

• Kat
    Options

You sound crazy af

Hush child.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

You sound crazy af

Hush child.

Yes mother
  • Stew
    Options

Okay so maybe she hasn't made some of the bad choices you've made..you aren't her and she isn't you.

She did act an ass and I'm sure she is mortified. She was wasted and hopefully she gives up drinking so she can ensure this never happens again..only time will tell.

She was not "wasted". She could talk just fine and clearly was able to operate in a motor vehicle by throwing all his ? out, oh when it was all over, she found a way to get out, walk down the street and call a cab. Somebody who is "wasted" is sittin on a curb waiting for somebody to help them do anything. U know this, do better.
  • Kat
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

She was not "wasted". She could talk just fine and clearly was able to operate in a motor vehicle by throwing all his ? out, oh when it was all over, she found a way to get out, walk down the street and call a cab. Somebody who is "wasted" is sittin on a curb waiting for somebody to help them do anything. U know this, do better.

No that's your definition of wasted, alky.

Wasted to me is getting ? enough to have you acting out of character.

Are you saying that this occurred while she was of sound mind? Perfectly sober?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    that ? wanted ?
  • Stew
    Options

No that's your definition of wasted, alky.

Wasted to me is getting ? enough to have you acting out of character.

Are you saying that this occurred while she was of sound mind? Perfectly sober?

She was coherent enough to finally get out of the car, walk down the street and call a cab wasnt she? She also was in the right mind frame to start crying when the cops showed up otherwise she wouldve been doing the same ? she was doing to Rahkmed.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well i found something that is almost as worse than the belligerent ? ...its the fake belligerent ? who uses alcohol as a reason to be a ? /?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

Was about to say this.

If you wasted, then you're stumbling and slurring.

She was fully aware of what she was doing. Some people are just entitled scumbags. Same logic that you give cops that shoot kids.

They're just ? with guns.
  • Kat
    Options
    I suppose.

I'm over it cause honestly I don't give a ? .

I still find it amusing how MFers are quick to hop on a high horse though. Not you guys in particular but just from what I've seen around the web.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    I suppose.

I still find it amusing how MFers are quick to hop on a high horse though. Not you guys in particular but just from what I've seen around the web.

Wtf are you talking about
  • Kat
    Options
    I suppose.

Wtf are you talking about

Why are you so obsessed with me Conny?