? Girl Tries To Hijack Someone Else's Uber, Attacks The Driver

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    I can agree with him, and still refrain from acting like I've never ? up.

My point is that ? like this gets posted up and alllll these perfect people pop up and say some really over the top ? on the matter.

Yes she ? up, no she clearly shouldn't drink, but to say some of the things I've seen said is just funny to me.

If it's funny to you why aren't you laughing instead of acting like you're above it?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »

My point is that ? like this gets posted up and alllll these perfect people pop up and say some really over the top ? on the matter.

Yes she ? up, no she clearly shouldn't drink, but to say some of the things I've seen said is just funny to me.

If it's funny to you why aren't you laughing instead of acting like you're above it?

I am above it, no acting necessary.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Will Munny
    edited January 2016

Clearly you're not above it if you think its funny enough to laugh at...
  • Kat

Again, when I say funny I mean it in an incredulous you ? can't be serious type of way.

Stop being annoying, Munnster.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

SHUT ...UP...
  • Will Munny

Again, when I say funny I mean it in an incredulous you ? can't be serious type of way.

Stop being annoying, Munnster.

Why are people ? for finder her actions reprehensible?
  • Kat
    Her behavior in the video is reprehensible, however, folks taking it as far as to say she's a waste of life, etc is just overkill in my opinion. We can probably all reflect on a few moments in our lives that we should be glad nobody videoed and posted online for the world to judge.

That's just how I feel about it..if you or anyone else feel differently then fine.
  • Will Munny
    Ooooh okay so now you wanna be diplomatic about things.

People who act that way don't have "just one bad night." That kind of behavior comes from having a sense of entitlement being engrained into them. Now I don't know that for certain, but all the people I've ever known that act up when they drink, have a long history of acting up they drink...

If people recorded my worst moments they would probably say "wow he ? off to thay baywatch episode 4, even through the commercials! What a loser!"
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every pic drop hee nose looks bigger
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    Meh..people act like they've never had a bad night on the bottle. It's hilarious how pious MFers get on the internet.

define bad..

theres nothing worse than a belligerent ?

True, but it can happen. I'm curious as to whether this is typical behavior for her or if she had a bad night.

She obviously has some form of discipline to be a neurosurgeon, if she is indeed a neurosurgeon.

I'm just reading some of these comments on social media calling her disgusting and despicable and a waste of life, then you look at the person commenting and its like really ? ?

Let he who is without sin..

Tough way to get your wake up call.

This. What's more sickening is how quick the Social Media Moral brigade jump on these stories with no hesitation.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the video contains content from defy classic. it is restricted from playback on some sites.

wth
  • Kat

People who act that way don't have "just one bad night." That kind of behavior comes from having a sense of entitlement being engrained into them. Now I don't know that for certain, but all the people I've ever known that act up when they drink, have a long history of acting up they drink...

If people recorded my worst moments they would probably say "wow he ? off to thay baywatch episode 4, even through the commercials! What a loser!"

Way to be a Grade A citizen William..congratulations.
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL bruh you really out here stroking off after a few drinks??

Seriously though people don't realise how much damage this mass charachter assassination campaigns do to people's lives and businesses. So she ? up big deal..let the law deal with it.

If you acted a fool , would you accept that you should lose everything you worked hard for off the vindication of self righteous ? on social media that have never met you?

• Will Munny
    I meant when I was like 14.

So the lady who had like 100 Twitter followers and made a joke about going to Africa and getting AIDs, was it wrong that she lost her job too?

And this uber hijacker is a nueroligist. Sorry but when your working on people's brains you're gonna held to a higher standard than other people. I know I sure as hell wouldn't want my life her hands.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    http://www.dailybrit.co.uk/all/internet-justice-for-anjali-n-ramkissoon/

Yo they got her ? out on FB too. They are shaming the ? out of her. Not gon lie. I dont like short chick but I would throw on the cape for a good two week session with her at a middle east resort. That lil mfer fine! ? her nose though.
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Great ass though.

Presses play
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every pic drop hee nose looks bigger

She look like the wicked witch of the west. I'd smash that ? in every orifice including her nose.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    anjali-ramkissoon-112-e1453424190261.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=360
    anjali-ramkissoon2.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=360
    anjali-ramkissoon-171.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=360

Pass!!

Her nose could use a trim.....but I'd smash
  • alex_the_lion
    alex_the_lion Members Posts: 52 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Smash but probably wouldn't be proud of it. Her ass was lookin right in the video
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She kinda resembles Angela Devi...
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat stays defending ridiculous behavior and those that engage in it.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Anjali-N.-Ramkissoon21.jpg

Damn that bish got the Gonzo nose.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭