Best of Conceited

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhSCCYr2PV4

VS

Best of Aye Verb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7NCgQvreMA

The Goat Battle Rapper Tournament (Rd 1) - Conceited VS Aye Verb 24 votes

Conceited
41%
5th Letterkj_da_midwest_mobstablatalianTrillaaaaaaNothingButTheTruthFyHunnitElzo69RenaissanceSage WonderThe RecipeMicmacmar3of3m 10 votes
Aye Verb
58%
dwade206gifteddbrazil412jonoKNiGHTSawwwwwwwwwwwMorganFreemanKingDOPEdweebzTrollio Lou Cypher_Goldie_atribecalledgabiLivefromclaycoTonyDubbz 14 votes

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Aye Verb
    Verb in his prime is top 3.

Con is cool, but he only has one style. Verb is more versatile and overall better.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye Verb
    Verb. Got punchlines that stole souls at one point. The Guardian Angels duck, give'em the same treatment Jesus got, and Big Gerald three-piece still get the bubble guts face YEARS after hearing them.
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conceited
    I went con but it was close... But the jesus line got gassed and rebuttaled! His showtimes are dope tho.. Con still poppin getting booked and verb stock is down of late..
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye Verb
    Verb made country ? a forced to be ? with.

He came in as the bad guy and stuck to it,never gave a ? about ?

Verb von doom
  • _Goldie_
    Aye Verb
    I went con but it was close... But the jesus line got gassed and rebuttaled! His showtimes are dope tho.. Con still poppin getting booked and verb stock is down of late..

Con is only poppin on Wildn out tho lol Aside from the dumbfounded battle, Con lost every battle he's been in ,in the last few years.

• Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conceited
    Two pistols, silencers on when I'm dumping them.. I know you fear a con (farrakhan), that's a lie (allah) if you think you could run (quran) after I muzzle them (muslim)

^ that has to be my favorite wordplay flip of all time... verb's aye gerald bar gotta be a top 3 moment in battle rap history though. I'ma go with conceited but I wouldn't be mad at all if Verb takes it.
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conceited
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

Con is only poppin on Wildn out tho lol Aside from the dumbfounded battle, Con lost every battle he's been in ,in the last few years.

Con done battled all the greats n is still a big draw..
    Charlie
    Arsenal
    Chilla
    B magic
    Rajon ?
    Hitman
    Bigg k
    T-rex...

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Conceited
    I give Verb his respect especially for what he's done for the Midwest specifically St Louis. But I don't like him as a battle rapper, maybe it's his delivery (same issues I have with Cortez)
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye Verb
    Two pistols, silencers on when I'm dumping them.. I know you fear a con (farrakhan), that's a lie (allah) if you think you could run (quran) after I muzzle them (muslim)

^ that has to be my favorite wordplay flip of all time... verb's aye gerald bar gotta be a top 3 moment in battle rap history though. I'ma go with conceited but I wouldn't be mad at all if Verb takes it.

Dopest lines Con ever spit was that Spanish ? at Cortez.

"You think we believe all that 'blah, blah about how you ra, ra'--? , Ha! Ha! Run in your mama crib like "Eh, Mama, que pasa? ..."

Still, again, Verb's bombs are nuclear. Hollow rebutted the Jesus line, but it's Hollow. Any other rapper dies before those bars. And "Big Gerald" put Hitman back on his little brother status immediately. Lux borrowed and amplified to a degree, so he's even influenced the artist everybody wants to call the Battle Rap ? . Con's best ain't holding up to three schemes/lines, so this is a wash.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Aye Verb
    Verb is still good for putting together a solid 2-3 rounds. Conceited style played out years ago. Only battle i replay of his is against surf.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye Verb
    Verb is still good for putting together a solid 2-3 rounds. Conceited style played out years ago. Only battle i replay of his is against surf.

No con Vs ars
  • atribecalledgabi
    Aye Verb
    Trollio wrote: »

No con Vs ars

Not an ars fan so no
  • atribecalledgabi
    Aye Verb
    Con's bow all heads when we amen/aimin scheme was FIRE tho. Think it was against clips?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conceited
    KNiGHTS wrote: »

Dopest lines Con ever spit was that Spanish ? at Cortez.

"You think we believe all that 'blah, blah about how you ra, ra'--? , Ha! Ha! Run in your mama crib like "Eh, Mama, que pasa? ..."

Still, again, Verb's bombs are nuclear. Hollow rebutted the Jesus line, but it's Hollow. Any other rapper dies before those bars. And "Big Gerald" put Hitman back on his little brother status immediately. Lux borrowed and amplified to a degree, so he's even influenced the artist everybody wants to call the Battle Rap ? . Con's best ain't holding up to three schemes/lines, so this is a wash.

to me Conceited's goat line is when he told some ? in the jungle " im the one who brought fiends, raw, smack and the Rock like Vince McMAhon" yo first time i heard that i spit my juice out....
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conceited
    Overall they both are greats in the grand scheme of things but ill edge Con. I prefer what Con brought to the game. Idk why ? is talking about losses and ? cuz when Mook and Lux get brought up losses and wins will be disregarded.
  • _Goldie_
    Aye Verb
    Still tied, we need more votes.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Conceited
    Con's bow all heads when we amen/aimin scheme was FIRE tho. Think it was against clips?

that was against B Magic...do yall watch battle rap...against Clips is when he dropped the 4 times combo Captain Morgan slow it down which from what i heard is the same bar he dropped against Yung Ill ( the battle is vaulted now) that ppl said was def the bar of the night and one of the goat battle bars ever
  • _Goldie_
    edited January 2016
    Aye Verb
    But that makes even more of a case for Verb, ? know what battle the 'big gerald' ? was from , prolly where they were when they seen it. ? remember which battle he said the "guardian angels duck" . You ask a ? when did con say the capt morgan bar, most mfs wouldnt have a clue.

Verb has monumental moments , con not so much.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Aye Verb

that was against B Magic...do yall watch battle rap...against Clips is when he dropped the 4 times combo Captain Morgan slow it down which from what i heard is the same bar he dropped against Yung Ill ( the battle is vaulted now) that ppl said was def the bar of the night and one of the goat battle bars ever

? IDR!!! Hence the question mark after
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Conceited

? IDR!!! Hence the question mark after

lol my apologies boo...im a lil stressed out right now
  • _Goldie_
    Aye Verb
    IC love is a beautiful thing
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Conceited

hotel nigas winning right now...how are u and AyeB doing?
  • _Goldie_
    Aye Verb

I had to put her on timeout last night ,but we cool lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Conceited

I had to put her on timeout last night ,but we cool lol

the team is strong...we got to get @blatalian set up and we ll be rolling.....
  • _Goldie_
    Aye Verb
    We can put him on @jazzybella
This discussion has been closed.