Who is/will be the Most successful black QB?

2»

Comments

• grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    gman82 wrote: »
    grYmes wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    McNabb had a good career but nothing he did to me made me feel like he was game changing QB. His best year was with TO & that Philly D during that time is underrated.

To me Warren Moon is still the best black QB with Cam & Wilson having the best chances to overtake him.

I disagree did u see who he had to throw 2 all those years before he got TO? Trash pinkston Brown Mitchell... mcabb had some of the goat scrambles in the pocket and they won. Dude was a great qb

Yea he had some sorry WR depth before TO. So did Tom Brady before Moss & he still managed to win three Super Bowls.

McNabb still was a good QB but they should of won at least one Super Bowl.

Brady defense won 3 Superbowls. Their offense wasn't anything great

No they weren't but I basically said what you just did when you quoted me. Brady was clutch when it mattered those Super Bowl years tho. Something McNabb couldn't do & the those offenses before TO came was just as slightly above average.

McNabb & Brady were basically in the same boat. Good QB with average supporting cast & superior defenses. Brady handled it in big moments, McNabb didn't.

Brady also had Belichick and this was during spy gate.

The argument is sorry. McNabb & the Eagles had chances to win a title and they blew it. Spy gate or not it obviously wasn't bad enough to take those SB titles away from the Pats.

McNabb had his moments & had a good career but this ? with Brady is ridiculous. ? act like they didn't loose to the Pats in the only SB they managed to get to.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wilson
    Quincy Carter