Charlie Clips vs Shotgun Suge: URL A Perfect Day To Die

Options
2»

Comments

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clips' 3rd separated the very good from the elite. Suge is my favorite battle rapper right now though. That ? 's narrow ass content and aggressiveness never gets boring. That sike I lied pocket check was dope, I was salty he ain't do no "random" though. With that said. Clips 2-1.

I know it's a different battle but ? it...

Suge to oops:
    "What ya life like?
    U from Ferguson?
    Protestin/Marchin, u the show setter?
    I'm from Newark, ? !
    The cops.....
    know better!"

Jesus christ.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Charlie Clips
    Yea it's on record how wack i thing suge is, but he's been improving. He ain't there yet but i can't front i was rocking with his 1st round.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just realized during this battle how similar Suge and Roc styles are no wonder they are the 2 hottest on url now.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlie Clips
    Get suge tf outta here with them simple bars ..... the crowd was reacting like he was saying something ......Charlie rebuttal in the first was all he needed for that round

Suge only has gun drug movie and sports reference. .....no word play schemes or nothing
    Charlie cruised through the 2nd and took it

The 3rd is not even debatable

I don't know what y'all see in dude - swave
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Get suge tf outta here with them simple bars ..... the crowd was reacting like he was saying something ......Charlie rebuttal in the first was all he needed for that round

Suge only has gun drug movie and sports reference. .....no word play schemes or nothing

Battle rap is a lot more than bars. That ? stage presence is second to none. His voice match his style, which match his mannerisms. It's a dope package. That ? be out there barkin on ? .
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »

Battle rap is a lot more than bars. That ? stage presence is second to none. His voice match his style, which match his mannerisms. It's a dope package. That ? be out there barkin on ? .

None of that matters if you aint saying ? ... the hitman holla syndrome
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Charlie Clips

GOATed for swave
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i forgot to mention that pa-poose line was ill as ?
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So that Five Heartbeats scheme went over everyone else's heads too, huh?
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlie Clips
    No question.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlie Clips
    Jayblac is that dude but he can miss me with the whole pocket tap ? .....until suge come out a dude pocket with a hand full of cash & start counting it right then and there ....that pocket tap ain't nothing but suge touching another dude leg. ....smh